Sitting Pretty Décor Reviews

Sitting Pretty Décor 3
Sitting Pretty Décor 4
Sitting Pretty Décor 5

Laura · Married on 09/11/2010

Everything looked amazing that Jennifer did!!!!!!!! We ended up doing a candle lit ceremony and with the draping on the ceiling, it was perfect and brought everything together [it all looked very elegant]! She did an amazing job and it was great working with her as well as she's so sweet and down-to-earth. There are so many places that look at customers as numbers and not people, but not her. She made us feel like it was about making our day as special as possible and that we mattered and that’s awesome and what makes her so wonderful! I would recommend her in a heartbeat and will if I ever hear of anyone in need of tulle. Plus, she is MUCH more reasonable in her prices and I did a LOT of shopping around. :)

Sent on 10/10/2010

Colleen · Married on 08/14/2010

Jennifer took over for us when another vendor became a big problem for us. She was professional in all of her emails and phone calls and I felt like she was more than a vendor in many ways. She is great!

The chair covers, sashes, and tablecloths were amazing and totally transformed the Holiday Inn where our reception took place. Beautiful job and I know that she is a preferred vendor at the Holiday Inn.

I have recommended Sitting Pretty to my girlfriend who is getting married in September and Jennifer is providing some linens for her too.

Great job all around and we could not be happier! Colleen R.

Sent on 08/26/2010
  • AshleyAnn

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2010

Sitting Pretty was my favorite vendor to work with! Jennifer was so accommodating to all of my requests and was always very quick to respond to my emails. She made the process so easy! Her staff set-up and took down everything on the day of the wedding so that I didn't have to worry about anything!

Also, I cannot express how happy I was with the chair covers, sashes, ceiling draping and Chuppah. It was all beautiful and was almost half the price of some of the other vendors that I looked at!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Kayla · Married on 06/26/2010

WOW this made the Northfield Ballroom Shine like never before!!!!! And the prices are reasonable!!!! Would do this again!!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Val · Married on 12/05/2009

Our reception room looked so beautiful! We had Sitting Pretty drape the ceiling, and also had them put lights and tulle on the bridal table. Our wedding was 500 miles from our home town, but Jennifer kept in touch by e-mail whenever I had a question. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/09/2009

Barbara · Married on 10/09/2009

Our wedding reception was held at the Arboretum (our daughter's). It was beautifully decorated with tulle and white lights draping and white chair covers. Friends of ours were at a wedding there the next day that did not do the draping or chair covers and they thought without the decorating, it had a "conference room" feel to it. We highly recommend the draping and

Sent on 11/22/2009

Brianna · Married on 09/12/2009

Jennifer at Sitting Pretty was AMAZING!!! She would promplty respond to all my emails with great detail about what we had discussed and any notes we made to our services. When we arrived at our reception we were in awe of the work she had done and how beautiful everything turned out. At the end of the day her prices were unbeatbale and WELL WORTH the piece of mind she provided a planning and deatil oriented Bride and Mother-of-the-Bride. Thank you SO much for making our day so beautiful! Our guests all commented on how beuautiful the room looked and that they thought the chair covers and draping made it look and feel like such an elegant wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2011

Leah · Married on 08/16/2009

Jennifer provided the chair covers and sashes for our wedding reception. The price was the best that I found but the quality is just as nice as the more expensive vendors. Jennifer was very responsive and the day of I didn't have to worry about anything. They did the setup and came back to pick them up so we had one less thing to worry about.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Kathy · Married on 08/07/2009

Jennifer with Sitting Pretty was excellent to work with during the whole year we were planning the wedding. She is easily available and returns your e-mail or call in a very timely manner. Jennifer and her staff did an excellent design with ceiling drapes and lights and the chair covers and sashes were gorgeous. The staff at Lafayette Club hadn't seen the Ballroom decorated in such a unique and beautiful style in a longtime.

We had over 200 compliments from our guests about the design of the ballroom.Thank you again Jennifer

Sent on 08/12/2009

Angela · Married on 06/12/2009

Jennifer from Sitting Pretty was very helpful, always got back to us promptly and most of all did an absolutely beautiful job with the chair covers, sashes, ceiling draping and backdrop. I checked alot of vendors and wasn't sure I was choosing the right one because of our budget and was very pleasantly surprised how fabulous everything turned out. Not one glitch!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Michel · Married on 05/09/2009

As mother of the bride, I cannot tell you how pleased we were with the service of Sitting Pretty from start to finish. We rented chair covers and sashes from them. Their website was easy to navigate and we could see examples of their work. Once we inquired, the response was fast and concise. The process was easy as we took care of the details via e-mail and simply mailed our deposit. As the date approached, Jennifer took care of the details and sent our options via e-mail on how we wanted the sashes tied, confirmed the count and any other details and then followed up three days before the wedding to let us know what time to expect them there. I would HIGHLY recommend Sitting Pretty from a service and cost standpoint and on a personal note, chair covers at your reception is not an option. They were gorgeous and really tied the event all together!

Sent on 06/30/2009

sheresa · Married on 04/15/2009

Jennifer with Sitting Pretty did a FABULOUS job for helping with the decorations for my daughter's event at the Legends Club House. She provided the ceiling and wall drapery with lights and also hot pink tooling bows for the chairs. She did a beautiful job that created the romantic, dreamy look we were going for, everyone comments on her wonderful decorating and how she draped the tooling when they look at the pictures! Jennifer was great to work with, she agreed to setting up for us months ahead knowing she was close to her due date with her baby, and set up for us with her 5 day old baby along! She is amazing and her prices were less than others in the area that we compared her to. I highly recommend her, very worth the price for the look of the room she created and we did not have to worry about a thing, she worked with the event coordinator at the Legends to set up around their schedule! We could not have bought the tooling and lights for the price of having her do it for us...again, highly recommend her services she was great!

Sent on 07/18/2009

Lorrie · Married on 07/11/2015

Jennifer at Sitting Pretty was so easy to work with! She responded quickly to all my emails and was very sweet! Our venue looked AMAZING once the ceiling draping and chair covers were added. Their decorating made a very average reception hall look extraordinary! We had tons of compliments all evening! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2013

We worked with Jennifer to get our celing decor for our wedding at Harriet Island. She was great to work with, very flexible and responsive. The decor looked perfect and added a lot of glamour to the event!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2012

The draping of the room made it feel so elegant, and was complimented all night. We knew we wanting draping but never knew we could afford it till be met with sitting pretty she was very flexible with when we wanted to meet with her which was great working full time and going to school. She called us back or emailed within two days of us calling or emailing and respected our time and budget.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2017

Great to work with! My drapery and lighting looked just like I was expecting - beautiful! Jennifer was great to work with and very responsive!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Colleen · Married on 07/16/2016

We used Sitting Pretty Decor for our reception hall ceiling draping. Jennifer was prompt in her emails, easy to work with and did a beautiful job! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jeanette · Married on 07/09/2016

Jennifer was great to work! She was very responsive and a great communicator throughout the entire process. We did the overhead draping only and it gave our reception venue an extra special touch! We and our guests just absolutely loved it!

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Jennifer was so great to work with!! She was very professional and very prompt in responding to emails. The chair covers we rented looked so nice, and really added to the look of our wedding. Would definitely recommend Sitting Pretty!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Our experience with Sitting Pretty was wonderful. Jennifer worked around our schedule to make everything go perfectly. She met with us to help design our décor. The reception was in the Atrium at the St. Paul Doubletree Hilton. The room was transformed into a beautiful venue by using tulle with lights, chair covers and organza chair bows.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Krista · Married on 05/23/2009

Jennifer did a wonderful job. We were so pleased with how the ballroom looked with the ceiling drapery and the chair covers. Plus, her prices couldn't be beat! The vendor recommended to us by our reception location was nearly twice the price of Sitting Pretty, and their product would have been the same. Jennifer was very easy to get a hold of and she answered all of my many questions. We never actually met in person to discuss or book her services, everything was done over email which is a plus for a busy bride! She is very dedicated to her job, which was proven by her answering my phone call while she was in the hospital shortly after giving birth! I would highly recommend Sitting Pretty to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2009
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/19/2014

Sitting Pretty decorated our reception hall beautifully! We had so many compliments on our room! The ceiling draping was totally worth it! They also worked with me and my wedding coordinator setting up and delivering after hours! They were so kind to also take care of the seat covers and sashes! The room looked amazing! Thanks for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/27/2014