Sitting Pretty Décor Reviews

Sitting Pretty Décor 3
Sitting Pretty Décor 4
Sitting Pretty Décor 5

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Jennifer from Sitting Pretty Decor was so amazing and helpful with helping me determine the needs of my venue for draping! She was always prompt on communicating with me and answering all of my questions! She was able to turn my hall into exactly what I was hoping for! It was the best decision we made to go with this vendor! A truly amazing experience!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Meghan · Married on 08/08/2015

I absolutely LOVED working with Jennifer!! I wanted a custom backdrop that they had never done before (vertical hanging twinkle lights behind a 36 foot backdrop). Jennifer was quick to respond with pricing & availability of this option. In addition we also had ceiling draping and chair covers. We received countless compliments on the decor of our wedding and the room looked absolutely amazing. I would 100% recommend Sitting Pretty to anyone - reasonably priced, RELIABLE, responsive & so easy to work with. Thanks so much Jennifer! I will be referring you to all my engaged friends!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

Jennifer and Sitting Pretty were very pleasant to work with during our planning process, and the end result was STUNNING. I had many of our wedding guests commenting on how beautiful the draping was, and how it truly brought the reception room together! I was particularly happy with how the chair covers really brightened up the room as well. Would definitely recommend their services!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She responded quickly to emails, provided clear information about pricing and did a WONDERFUL job decorating our venue!

We had ceiling draping and lighting, ceremony draping, table linnens and chair covers/sashes through Sitting Pretty. Everything was perfect! Jennifer went over every detail with us prior to the wedding and we were so pleased with the results! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Sitting Pretty Decor did an amazing job on the ceiling draping at our wedding! It was just beautiful as I imagined!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Kelsey · Married on 09/06/2014

Before deciding on which centerpieces I wanted to go with for sure for my reception, Jennifer offered to drop the ones I was looking at off at my house and even let me have them for a week and even picked them up when I had decided. She was super flexible and very easy to get a hold of with any questions. I had millions of questions and every time they were answered right away, same day. I HIGHLY recommend Sitting Pretty Decor and my guests were VERY impressed with the gorgeous centerpieces!!!! It was also comforting to know she had decorated at my venue many many times and knew the staff/management very well and came to me highly recommended. I pass on the A++ rating:)

Sent on 09/28/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/22/2014

Jennifer transformed a boring ballroom into a beautiful and intimate setting perfect for a wedding. She was very easy to work with, went over every detail with me, and did absolutely wonderful work. The night wouldn't have been the same without her special touch.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Steve · Married on 06/14/2014

The service Jennifer and her staff provided was fantastic. Timely delivery of product and prefessional set up. Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/26/2014
  • User4201953 · 2+ years ago

I couldn't have asked for better people to work with for my decor than Sitting Pretty Decor. They were so genuinely helpful and very quick to mail color swatches right to my front door. They were also very quick to email me back with answers or solutions for my big day. A++

Sent on 06/25/2014

Holly · Married on 01/18/2014

Sitting Pretty is the best! The draping, chair covers and sashes were beautiful. Everything was maticulous. The sashes and chair covers were clean and pressed, draping was flawless. I could not have picked a better vendor to work with.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Amy · Married on 12/31/2013

Jennifer was great to work with and the ceiling draping was absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Sitting Pretty Decor!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Sara · Married on 09/01/2013

We could not have been happier with our service! We had so many comments and such positive feedback and are beautiful draping and lighting and on the chair covers and sashes. Jennifer was absolute delight to work with and took all of our request and ran with them, creating a reception venue that was more beautiful than we could've imagined. We highly recommend Sitting Pretty to anyone planning an event, big or small!

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • User3581901 · 2+ years ago

Jennifer, from Sitting Pretty Decor was wonderful to work with. She responded to all my questions promptly and was very professional. The blue chair sashes looked beautiful and added just the right touch to our wedding reception. I would also like to thank her staff for their hard work.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Sara · Married on 06/14/2013

Sitting Pretty Decor was awesome to work with. Jennifer and I met early on in the process and up until the day of the wedding she was in communication with me and I knew exactly what I was getting. The ceiling draping and chair covers & sashes she did for us were beautiful and made the reception room so elegant. The prices were very reasonable and the quality of the product was better than I had expected. I urge anyone in the Minneapolis area to contact Sitting Pretty Decor for your wedding or event! Thanks again Jennifer!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Arianna · Married on 04/27/2013

It was very easy working with Jennifer. She responded very quickly. Out of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding, hers was the easiest. We discussed what I wanted and I didn't have to worry about anything else. She worked the details out with the venue and it looked beautiful upon arrival. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Awesome job!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Leticia · Married on 04/14/2013

very flexible and helpful..not one complaint

Sent on 05/11/2013

a · Married on 05/25/2012

Jennifer was very easy to work with and the Eagan Community Oak Ballroom looked beautiful! She used white draping with twinklly lights.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Sofia · Married on 11/11/2011

I contacted Jennifer very close to my event date after another vendor fell through and she was able to provide me with 250 chair covers at a very reasonable price (their shipping price is also WAY cheaper than others in the area). She is very professional, friendly and made any extra requests happen!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Robyn · Married on 10/29/2011

Sitting Pretty turned my reception venue into a fairy tail...I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful decor for the reception. Price negotiation was accomadated, military discount was offered, and we DEFINATELY got what we paid for. I would recommend Sitting Pretty to ANYONE requiring decorations for their event. Took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. Of my 160+ guests, the majority said it was the classiest, most beautiful and wonderful wedding they had ever been to. Thank you Sitting Pretty!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Emma · Married on 08/06/2011

The Draping was gorgeous! It was the perfect touch we wanted for the Reception! :) Made us feel like we were in a castle~

Sent on 08/07/2011

Allison · Married on 06/25/2011

Sitting pretty did a fabulous job at my wedding reception! We used their table runners, that they special ordered for us so we could have the exact colors we wanted. We also had ceiling drapings, and it was beautifully done. Many of our guests are still talking about it. They were also extremely well priced and flexable with the timing of set up and tear down.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Sonja · Married on 05/28/2011

Sitting Pretty did our ceiling draping and chair covers at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum... what an amazing job they did!! Our reception was absolutely stunning! They have the best prices around... trust me, I've looked. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding!! They take your wedding from beautiful to breathtaking!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2011

Jennifer did an amazing job with our ceiling draping! It transformed our ballroom into a beatiful reception venue!! We had many guests compliment how it set the mood for the night! Definitely worth the money. Jennifer is great to work with. Very professional and gets back you quickly if you have questions.

Sent on 05/24/2011

sarah · Married on 03/05/2011

Jennifer, who owns Sitting Pretty, is just the kindest person to work with! We used her chair covers and sashes at my wedding reception just a few weeks ago on March 5, 2011, at Legends Golf Course Club. The materials that Jennifer uses are of high quality and it shows!WOW!!! It was AMAZING how beautiful the chairs looked with ivory covers and fuscia sashes! Jennifer was so easy to work with and very flexible, prices are very reasonable, and Jennifer made accommodations for me so that my day was all about me and what worked best around my schedule. Thank you, Jennifer! I'd use you again in a heart beat and I'll definitely refer you to others that need decorating for events! Thanks for making my wedding reception a truly memorable and most beautiful day for my now husband and I! You're the best!
    Sarah and Brian A.

Sent on 03/22/2011

Geralyn · Married on 09/11/2010

We couldn't have chosen a better vendor for our chair covers and sashes. Jennifer even sent us fabric samples to match our color when her present vendors didn't have the right match. When we arrived at the reception venue, everything was perfect! Having never met Jennifer in person and only corresponding with her by cell and e-mail, her attention to detail was absolutely amazing. It is nice to find a vendor that really goes all out to make the bride's dreams come true on her special day. We received many comments on how beautiful the reception area looked. My daughter and I highly recommend Sitting Pretty for all your event rentals if you are looking for the highest quality and utmost attention to providing you with exactly what you are looking for on your specific event. Thank you, Jennifer and Sitting Pretty for the best day ever!!

Sent on 09/26/2010