Sitting In A Tree Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

7 | Collegeville, PA

7 Reviews for Sitting In A Tree Wedding and Event Planning

Erin · Married on 12/07/2013

Hiring Brandie from Sitting In a Tree was one of the best decisions we made throughout our entire wedding planning process! Brandie was so incredibly helpful leading up to our wedding and especially helpful on the day of the wedding. I did not have to worry about organizing a thing all day, which is so nice since the entire day is a complete whirlwind! Brandie also listened to every design detail I discussed with her and executed everything perfectly. She was wonderful all around! Thank you, Brandie for making our wedding day seamless!

Sent on 12/26/2013

I want to do my wedding all over again just to experience Tori's (and her team) amazing work. Her vibe was amazing, she completely understood what I wanted and beyond. The look and feel of my wedding day was so perfect. And she recommended the best team, photog, invites, etc, flowers...music....really spectacular. And she was great staying with in my fluctuating budget!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Absolutely Amazing! Brandie did such a great job helping plan our wedding. Once my husband and I decided we would be using a venue that was very DYI we knew we would need some one to help with the logistics and vendor research.

We found Brandie and immediately she knew what we were go for and was very encouraging of our ideas. She helped in so many ways. There were countless emails back and further. She paid attention to all the details that Sean and I found important. Brandie has amazing recall and very organized with her records. Even in the stress of firing our original caterer a month before our wedding Brandie was ready with some ideas of who to call next.

SIAT oversaw the entire set up of our venue the day of the wedding and packed up everything at the end of the night. Services from SIAT beat all exceptations and definitely won over my mother who was skeptical from the beginning. If it was for Brandie we would not have been able to pull of our wedding so well. Her package is a great deal too!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Anna · Married on 05/04/2013

I used Brandie as my wedding coordinator, since as a wedding planner myself I wanted to relax that day... and relax I did!

Brandie made my timeline, sent it to all the vendors, kept them all on track, and completed an incredible amount of setup on the day. She was easy to work with and kept wonderful control over the day.

At the end of the night she got everything broken down and back to me in a very short amount of time.

I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2012

I got married on July 28th 2012, in Philadelphia and I hired Brandie as my day-of wedding planner. I am definitely the type of girl that wants everything to be perfect and in order to insure that, I wanted to do everything myself. As the day got closer though, I realized how crazy that was, especially because my venue only allowed you to arrive for setup about 2.5 hours before the event! I am very particular but after having a conversation with Brandie, I decided to pick her to execute my vision for my wedding. We have very similar taste and from talking to her, I could tell she was super organized! I am an out of town bride, but Brandie went out of her way to be available to meet whenever I could come into town. She came to the details meeting at the caterers and met me somewhere convenient for me to look at table linens. She also was so helpful with vendor suggestions. She helped me pick my florist, which ended up being soo beautiful!! Brandie also created a timeline of events which I sent to all the members of my bridal party and my family. The day of my wedding, Brandie stopped by the hotel and brought me an emergency kit with all the essentials. She then went to the venue and set up all the decor! It was raining on my wedding day and I was freaking out of course, but Brandie assured me everything would be ok for my ceremony that had been planned for outside. She really fought for me to try to hold off making the call to do the ceremony inside until the last possible moment. It stopped raining about 20 minutes before the ceremony and she worked with the catering staff to wipe off the chairs and she and her assistant Gretchen set up my ceremony decor. It was beautiful. Basically, hiring Brandie was one of the best decisions I have ever made. She is a pleasure to work with and I am so grateful to her for making my big day so stress free!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Darla · Married on 08/26/2011

I hired SIAT to plan a 60th birthday party for my husband. I know, not a wedding, but they had to perform generally the same tasks and they were amazing! They made and sent out the Save The Dates, took care of ALL the decor, and accompanied me to a bakery to get the specific cake design I had in mind. It was a surprise party so we had a few change of plans which they were able to accommodate and relay to guests very well. It also was the Friday before Hurricane Irene so we had some last minute cancellations which affected the menu some, but Brandie worked with the venue to make the necessary changes. The day of the event they were there early setting up and kept guests contained and occupied until I got the guest of honor to the venue. Usually, surprise parties can be stressful due to keeping everything under wraps but with hiring SIAT I had NO concerns at all and he had NO clue. Everything went as I hoped and everyone had a fabulous time.

Sent on 11/28/2011

2.6
      2.5
      2.5
      1.5
      3.0
      3.5

I did not receive the help I was looking for and needed. Brandie is nice, and did a good job of tracking our money. But I guess I was looking for a more assertive type of person. At one point I hadn't heard from her on how I was doing for months until 2 weeks before my wedding lol. Thank god I have friends who recently got married to help keep me on tract with what I needed to do.

Again, she was nice but not the style wedding planner I was looking for.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Sitting In A Tree Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

We appreciate all reviews at SIAT and will take this review into consideration by assessing the package descriptions we offer during our initial consultations for clarity and accuracy. It sounds as though this bride expected full package services although she only purchased the partial package. Our partial packages are customer driven so that the bride maintains control over items she does not want help with, and lets us know where she wants us to step in. Anything we are asked to help with we would gladly do from researching vendors, to keeping a budget file, to coordinating RSVPs, but it is all at the direction of the bride. The package description sheet lists items we can do, but that doesn't necessarily mean all partial package brides want help with the same items, so we leave it up to the brides to tell us know which items they want us to take on. While we do provide our partial clients with an overall planning checklist tailored specifically to them and their timetable at the beginning of the process, we do not personally tell the bride what she should be doing along the way. That type of planner control is reserved for our full package clients. While I cannot dispute that this specific bride feels as though she did not get the help she expected or wanted, I can confirm that she received the services she paid for. I do want to encourage all brides to make sure you are buying the package you truly want/need and please let your vendors know if you are unhappy. Never during the planning process did this bride express to me that she felt she was not getting the services she expected. Had she let me know that, I could have reminded her what was included in her initial package and she would have had the option to upgrade her services if she wanted us to take over more control than the partial package allows.