Sister Stems Reviews

Sister Stems 4
Sister Stems 5
  • Eleni

Eleni Tsipouras · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Service, Beautiful Results!!

Marina and Alexandra have perfect instincts when it comes to ballroom weddings and they know when to follow them! We received so many compliments from guests on our beautiful bouquets, flower arrangements, vases and centerpieces! Sister Stems practice a good deal of care in their work and artistry. They knew exactly what we were asking for, especially when adding magenta colors to our dramatic centerpieces! They also knew precisely which flower vases would match best with our venue and personal style. The girls of Sister Stems provided us with an exceptional sample centerpiece at our tasting at the hotel, prior to our wedding. They were on time and extremely pleasant to work with. They offered ideas for garnishing the cake display and patiently answered all of my questions. I was also touched and surprised by their personal service, thank you card, and romantic flower petal display in the honeymoon suite! I’ve recommend them to all of my family and friends! 10 out of 10, A++ !!

Sister Stems 6
    Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Michele

Michele Repass · Married on 06/22/2019

Extraordinary

Amazing! I have no words to describe how lovely Sister Stems is. From the start they guided me through everything. Provided ideas, helped make decision is needed. They are extremely friendly, and willing to go the extra mile to make everything perfect. My wedding day was spectacular and I owe a lot to them. Thank you!!!

Sister Stems 7
    Sister Stems 8
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Sister Stems's reply:

Michelle we could not be more grateful for your kind words! Thank you again for having us be a part of your big day. It was such a pleasure working with you! Wishing you and Alex all the best! xoxo
  • Artemis

Artemis Kalogiros · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Experience

When it came to wedding flowers, I didn't exactly have a clear vision. Marina and Alexandra stepped in and saved the day! They met with me multiple times and shared multiple vision boards with me before I made my final decisions. They were there every step of the way and truly acted like my own sisters! I can't imagine having a better experience.. every detail was thought out and well communicated, and I felt comfortable trusting them to make decisions on choices I was unsure of. Everyone raved about the arrangements and bouquets at our wedding, and I truly think the Sister Stems special touch really tied my special day together. I can't imagine our wedding without them! I will recommend them forever - seriously!!

Sister Stems 9
    Sister Stems 14
    Sent on 03/29/2019

Alexia · Married on 07/12/2014

Amazing! Amazing!

Marina and Alexandra are amazing and their vision for floral design is remarkably unique! There isn't an event that they can't transform! I had seen their work at weddings and had to get them for my baby shower -- they exceeded my expectations! I only wish I had them at my wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Vicki · Married on 05/07/2011

Beautiful work with a very professional team!

Sister Stems provided the florals for our event of over 100 people. They made beautiful centerpieces and larger arrangements using flower styles that we wanted. Even if the actual flower was not in season, they recommended flowers that were almost identical in appearance. The biggest hit: the cake (provided by us) they decorated with fresh flowers! Will be using them again for future events!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Sister Stems's reply:

Thank you Vicki!! We loved working with you to bring Anna's design dreams to life. It was a magical day and we were honored to play a role in it. Can't wait to work with you again on your next event!

xo, Marina & Alexandra
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 08/03/2019

Best part of my wedding!

I was recommended Sister Stems through a coworker of my (now) husband. After reaching out to them, I received an email from Marina who was so excited to work with me and loved my vision! We set up a meeting at a nearby coffee shop where she had created a vision board based of my interests and Pinterest. Leaving the meeting with Marina was literally the first time I felt happy and excited about my wedding. I was so worried about everything and stressed, but she just *got* me AND was willing to work within my restricted budget. During the process Marina worked so hard to make sure I had everything I wanted AND that it was affordable. She spent so much time giving me different price options - she just wanted me to be happy. At my final walkthrough at my venue (she drove all the way to Baltimore from Georgetown) she even made a 'trial bouquet!' When I saw my flowers (and surprise champagne) on my wedding day I could not believe how beautiful they were and that she was able to get the exact flowers I wanted! At my reception: THEY. WENT. ABOVE. AND. BEYOND. I could not believe it! From my floral coverage on a brick wall, to repurposing everything from my ceremony to save money, Sister Stems are fairy flower dream angels. My wedding would not have been the same without them. I could go on and on about how wonderful they were forever! At the end of the day, they were a pleasure to work with, listened to me and my budget, and executed the flowers more gorgeously than anything I showed her and found on Instagram.

Sister Stems 15