Sister City Photography Reviews

1 | Bisbee, AZ

1 Reviews for Sister City Photography

Caitlin Kimberly · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Excellent Engagement Session!

My fiance and I were looking to get engagement pictures done in Boston where we got engaged, but we did not know any photographers in the area. After doing some online research, I found Daniela. After reaching out to her via Facebook, she had an extremely fast response and gave me her email for easier communication. She provided me with a detailed powerpoint on her services, an easy to read contract, and answered all of my additional questions. She was also able to recommend a fabulous salon, ZenaRose in Boston that provided us with hair and makeup as well as a place to change outfits (they even stayed open later than their normal hours for us so we had a place to keep our belongings, how awesome?). On the day of the photos, Daniela was kind enough to meet us at the Salon where we were getting ready which made meeting very easy and convenient for us. She listened to our requests of where we wanted our pictures and was very accommodating to poses we wanted during the shoot. While on this photo session we even toured many parts of Boston which made the experience enjoyable. We even did a few pictures while enjoying ice cream in a cute shop in Beacon Hills. I would also like to add how kind Daniela was, we realized at the end of the shoot that we forgot a prop we had brought and she let us go back and take a few more pictures so that we could still get the shot we wanted. There was no feeling of being rushed or that we were on a time crunch. No matter the pose she made us feel extremely comfortable and complimented us throughout, allowing us to feel confident in front of a camera. I cannot recommend Daniela enough! If you are looking for a photographer in Boston, she is your girl! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/13/2019