Sissy + Lou Photography Reviews

Sissy + Lou Photography 6
Sissy + Lou Photography 7
  • Young,

Young, A & J · Getting married on 06/06/2020

my FAVORITE photographer for any memory!

Caitlin is an amazingly talented photographer! I have worked with her both personally & professionally, from headshots to outdoor weddings, She has the a great eye for capturing the best candids, always taking photos that spark joy. Her natural talent for finding light, and snapping the most flattering photos. She is professional, and friendly, guiding those who are less photogenic (like myself) and never making the moment awkward or unnatural! I can feel and see her true passion for her talent in every photo she takes! 10/10 Would Hire again!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Sissy + Lou Photography 8
    Sissy + Lou Photography 9

Jenny Ngo · Married on 07/06/2019

Great photographers! Hire them!

Would definitely recommend Sissy + Lou to anyone getting married. We were so happy we picked them to be there with us on the big day. Caitlin is an amazing photographer her lovely, warm personality made us very comfortable during the wedding and it felt like we had friends behind the lens. We got the chance to touch base with Caitlin and Alexa several times before the wedding - they were SO helpful with getting all the details nailed down beforehand.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jake · Married on 07/21/2018

Photography was high on our list of priorities for our wedding, and Caitlin nailed it! She captured everything we asked for and much more. She is creative, professional, punctual and fun. Simply outstanding!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Sissy + Lou Photography 10
    Sissy + Lou Photography 11
    Sissy + Lou Photography 12
    Sissy + Lou Photography 13
    Sissy + Lou Photography 14

David Heaps · Married on 02/03/2018

Effortless & Fun

I’ve used Sissy + Lou Photography twice; once for my business website, and the other for my wedding early last year. Both experiences were not only easy and fun, but the final product (on both occasions) exceeded my hopes. The pictures were, of course, amazing. Where I was really surprised, however, was with the short video she put together of our small and quiet wedding ceremony. I thought it impossible to capture the essence of our beautiful day, but Cait managed—somehow—to pull it off. She receives my highest recommendation. In my opinion, she is as well-rounded and talented as they come.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2017

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Caitlin has such an amazing eye for beauty and detail, plus she is so warm and easy to work with. She listened to exactly what we wanted, handled last minute requests like a total pro, and everyone in our wedding party absolutely loved her and Alexa. They have the ability to direct people to make sure they get the perfect shot, while making you feel extremely comfortable at the same time. All of our photos are absolutely gorgeous. Above and beyond what we hoped for!

Sent on 10/11/2018