Sissy and Co Reviews

3 | Monrovia, MD

3 Reviews for Sissy and Co

MaryLou · Married on 09/04/2017

Sissy and Co. is my go to for all gifts. I have used them NUMEROUS times for housewarming, wedding, business, and baby gifts. I have also used them in my own home. You can be as creative as you want with them or have them lead the way 100%. They are a partner with you. I love their personalization and artistry that goes into each piece. I trust them, always, with getting exactly what I want. I have two orders in with them and many more to come. Thank you Sissy and Co. for being amazing at what you do.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Brandi · Married on 07/08/2016

I have ordered a number of different signs from these wonderful gals! Some were gifts to friends and some were the finishing touches to my new home. Each came beautifully wrapped and were perfect in every way! Such a personal, unique gift for any occasion! Not to mention these ladies are beautiful inside and out??

Sent on 07/13/2016

Susan · Married on 10/04/2015

Lauren was amazing! Her signs added such an element of detail and sophistication to my wedding ceremony & reception. I wanted a Pride & Prejuidice theme, so the barn wood that she used to create our wedding signs were perfect! We not only used them the day of our wedding, but we were able to display them the night of our rehearsal dinner too and incorporated them into the private room space, they looked beautiful. We now have these hanging throughout our home, so they are timeless creations that we can cherish for a lifetime. Lauren was extremely patient during the creative process and met with me on an individual basis so we could talk through design and process to achieve final product. She nailed it ;)

Sent on 05/31/2016