Sirpilla Soirées Reviews

Sirpilla Soirées 5
Sirpilla Soirées 6
Sirpilla Soirées 7

Mariana · Married on 08/25/2018

As a bride on her wedding day, the things you worry about most are timeline, scheduling, and coordination. With Nicole as our coordinator, there was not a single thing I had to worry about! She did a FANTASTIC job making sure the day went smoothly and it wouldn’t have been everything I dreamed it would be like if it weren’t for her. I would recommend her a thousand times over again!! Thank you so much Nicole!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tristan · Married on 08/18/2018

Couldn't have done this without her! We hired Nicole to be our Month-Of coordinator. In hindsight, we wish we had hired her to plan the entire event. The last month working with her was a dream. She coordinated with all of our vendors, kept everyone on schedule, and I like to think she even managed to have a bit of fun herself on the day of our wedding. She thought of everything - even a few things that I forgot about. Being in the wedding industry myself, I wish that I could work with coordinators like her all the time. I will happily recommend her to ALL of my friends!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Karleen · Married on 06/30/2018

Nicole did a fantastic job as Day Of Coordinator for my daughter's wedding. While my daughter and I completed most of the planning, Nicole had a couple good suggestions for additional time/items. We felt confident going into the event that everything was covered. During the wedding and reception, Nicole kept everything moving according to schedule without ever seeming to intrude. Professional, detail-oriented, super calm and friendly to everyone--couldn't ask for better support!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Nicole was our day-of coordinator (which is actually month-of), and she was amazing! The month before the wedding, she communicated with all the vendors to finalize the last-minute details. On the day, she arrived several hours early to the venue to oversee the tent set-up, and made sure everything was set up just how we wanted it and on time. The rest of the night was flawless, with everything running pretty much exactly on time. Nicole even became the impromptu laptop deejay and our guests had a blast dancing. Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

I had hired Nicole as a day of planner, but she was more like the month of planner! She was simply amazing. She completely took over communications with vendors and ensured that everything went smoothly and was laid out perfectly on the day of. I was completely relaxed the week of and day of because I felt that my wedding was in good hands (which it was). I highly recommend Nicole to any other bride!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • Kiki

Kiki · Married on 05/04/2018

Nicole was an absolute dream to work with. She was very organized and very accommodating with last minute changes that popped up.

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • JLD

Jamie · Married on 04/21/2018

I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator than Nicole!! She is AMAZING at what she does!! I booked her for day of coordination around August 2017 for our April 2018 wedding. She has been extremely quick with responses from my original contact and answered all of my questions with ease. We had an introductory phone call that she got all of our details we had so far. During the planning process, I asked her for many recommendations. This wasn't even a part of our contract, but something extra she provided. Every time I asked her, she got back to me within a day with a list of ideas for me. At one month out, she took over. We had a meeting and went over everything in extreme details. After the meeting, she finalized the timeline She also made separate timelines for each vendor AND my bridal party. She contacted each vendor to introduce herself and kept me on all communication so I was in the loop. Even with vendors that were unresponsive, she followed up and made sure she had everything squared away with them. She made sure everyone had every piece of information they could want and need. Weekend of; she came to the rehearsal, picked up all decor, and answered all questions. Morning of, she dropped off my decor to the venue then went back out to pick up my DIY flowers. During decorating, every single detail I wanted she made even better. Then, the disaster came when the guest shuttle didn't show up without notice. They didn't answer any of her calls or emails. She handled it calmly and with ease. She communicated with all guests at the hotel to take ubers over and helped them find transportation there. With the help of the venue coordinator, they called all local shuttles and found one to do the pick up at the end of the night (with only a few hours to spare)! Throughout the night, everything else went off without a hitch and she helped to get the timeline back on track since it was delayed by the bus. She was so helpful and I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Greg · Married on 04/21/2018

My wife contacted Sirpilla Soirées at least 6 months prior to our wedding. Nicole was our sole contact throughout the process. My wife had some email correspondence with Nicole over the next few months until we both finally met with her a little over a month before our wedding date. From this point on Nicole became very involved with the coordination of the entire wedding. We had a DJ, baker, hair and makeup, a shuttle service for wedding guests, as well as a few people who worked with the wedding venue that Nicole kept in pretty constant contact with. Nicole did a wonderful job conveying what and when everything would happen leading up to the wedding and was very helpful during venue walkthroughs and the rehearsal itself. As for the wedding day, Nicole completely took over and handled a lot of the stress that comes with leading up to the actual ceremony. She actually handled bringing our flowers to the venue and setting them all up throughout the venue. She then continued to assist the venue staff with setting up different pieces my wife and I were more particular about. We actually had an issue with our shuttle service at the very last minute so everything became delayed by at least 30 minutes but Nicole was able to roll with the punches and help get everything back on schedule as well as find shuttle accommodations for our 100+ guests to get home from the reception. Once the evening was over Nicole continued to make sure the wedding gifts were taken care of as well as any other related clean up. I can’t speak for any other coordinators but if you’re getting married and are on the fence about whether a day-of coordinator is worth it, I can say Nicole is worth every penny. I would recommend Sirpilla Soirées to anyone getting married or in need of any kind of event coordination.

Sent on 05/07/2018

George · Married on 02/10/2018

Hiring Nicole was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Timely, responsive, and attentive to detail were some of the many great things about her. Could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Germeen · Married on 02/10/2018

Let me tell you about Nicole of Sirpilla Soirées. She was the MVP of our wedding vendors. She was the beacon of organization, from carefully crafting the wedding timeline, to color coordinating each vendors schedule, to calling and emailing reminders and updates to everyone a month, week, and days out.
    She was the perfect blend of professional and personable, which is so important when planning your wedding! Nicole was the pulse of our wedding, she kept me informed and reassured every step of the way (not to mention kept me sane when our florist threatened not to deliver items included in the contract the day of!). She held meetings on my behalf when vendors missed our scheduled meeting and briefed me on the important details. Nicole also took it upon herself to hire an assistant to help her the day of as she noticed that we had many details that needed attending to. She even set up our champagne tower which was one of the highlights of the wedding! We can’t thank her or recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Sirpilla Soirées 8

Jenny · Married on 12/09/2017

Nicole was amazing! She was always there when anyone needed her all day long and took care of all my bridezilla needs. She was also extremely proactive and got things done behind the scenes that I don't even know about. My family kept saying that hiring her was the best decision we made, especially so that my mom could relax and enjoy the day. I could not recommend Nicole more highly!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Justin · Married on 12/02/2017

Nicole was amazing she and I strategized together and came up with a proposal I would have never dared to do on my own.
    The proposal
    We rented out an entire improv comedy show where I took my fiance on our third date. She and I showed up slightly late, and sat at the front table with our friends who we were meeting there. Midway through the show, the improv group invited us up on stage for a special skit where they interviewed us about our relationship, which they then did an improv skit on. Following this skit, they added on a scene which was recreating the process of planning the proposal starting with me asking her parents, all the way up to calling the improv theater to book the venue, at which point my fiance put it together what was happening. They invited us up on stage filled with flowers and candles to set the mood. After she said yes, to her surprise the lights turned on to reveal the theater was filled with 70 of our closest family and friends.
    Amazing execution:
    The night went exactly according to plan. While I was at dinner with my fiance before the show Nicole was: coordinating the arrival of the flowers, candles, meeting with the improv group, the front ticket office, the media team for show lighting and video recording. And she seated 80 people (10 rando's to surround our table) she had never met in the exact seating chart all in 1 hour at a venue that 1) had other shows going on, 2) is not designed or staffed to have this type of event planned. This crazy proposal happened because Nicole made it happen.
    Her flawless execution complimented her creativity best displayed by created a beautiful agenda she handed out to guests outlining the entire night and a neat seating chart she created with zone's to help expedite the seating process.
    Fast forward 2 weeks, 1,000 fb notifications, and 300 "I cant believe you pulled that off" from my fiance.. we are now planning our wedding with Nicole. There isn't anyone else we would have plan our wedding

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Sirpilla Soirées 9
    Sirpilla Soirées 10
    Sirpilla Soirées 11
    Sirpilla Soirées 12
    Sirpilla Soirées 13
  • Renae

Renae · Married on 04/15/2017

Nicole from Sirpilla Soiree' is absolute PERFECTION to work with as she planned every minute in detail of our Naples Florida Rehearsal Dinner & entire Day of Wedding & our Beautiful Ceremony & Poolside Reception April 15,2017 @ The Naples Grande. I can not say enough about how her attention to every detail and organization throughout the planning process made me with my anxious personality totally feel CALM knowing she was taking care of every detail ! She researched everything for me!!!! The type venue & detailed options with vendor links to choose our fabulous Venue, Photographer, Videographer, Florist & DJ & lighting. Nicole continually had conference calls with the venue & each vendor with detailed agendas for several months up to our magical day. Nicole created all of my dreams for "my" Fairytale Wedding !She scheduled two different priced hotel blocks of rooms at discounted rates. She helped me choose beautiful wedding iInvitations & programs. She helped me choose bridesmaids dresses & groomsmen tuxedos. I never could have planned and calmly executed each perfect beautiful detail without her! The day of our wedding she had a time schedule for everything! Our ceremony & reception were absolutely a dream come true!! Thanks so much Nicole for being you with such amazing attention to detail & your adorable personality! One can certainly tell you love what you do ! Huggs! Renae' & Robert Snyder

Sent on 05/24/2017

I was so pleased with all that Nicole did to make my daughter’s wedding day run smoothly!
    We had a lovely venue that involved multiple floors and rooms, making it extra challenging to keep things “together”. For added magic, we were dealing with accumulating snow (earliest/biggest snow storm in 20 years). Nicole helped things runs smoothly … dashing from room to room, relaying requests to various vendors, tracking down what might be temporarily out of sight (e.g., cake flowers), sweetly helping the flower girl re-adjust her tights to make them more comfy, keeping the bride and groom hydrated and meeting their various needs, coordinating comings and goings of musicians, the DJ, officiant, florist, and more, making sure I had my reading glasses just in time for my reading, connecting meals with the babysitters, and so much more.
    I had been resistant to the concept of a “day-of” planner … having managed two other daughters’ weddings without such assistance. My husband and I now both agree … why didn’t we think of this sooner?
    It was a delight to have Nicole around … she somehow managed to be extremely helpful and always available without ever being intrusive during intimate moments.
    We very much appreciate all that Nicole did that made it possible for us to enjoy our daughter’s special day!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Nhuy · Married on 04/27/2018

Nicole was such a delight to work with! I honestly would not be able to pull off the amazing wedding that guests raved about if it was not for her professionalism and support. She helped me out several times when I was in a pinch (including the day of when I had an issue in assembling my bouquets and boutonnieres) and I could not have been more grateful for her help. Not only was she very responsive over email but she went out of her way to be on call if we needed her. She had great connections to other vendors and worked very hard to make sure everyone was well equipped for the big day. Not only that, she made awesome recommendations for wedding decor (everyone was stunned with how beautiful the reception looked with the thoughtful touches she helped us out with). Needless to say, Nicole is multi-talented and very capable of delivering on her word. I cannot thank her enough for making it such a special day and would not hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends or family!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Smith · Getting married on 12/05/2020

a 5 star experience

We came to Nicole in November after setting our wedding date for May, (6 months to plan!) Planning the type of event we envisioned with the number of guests we had in mind was nothing short of a challenge, but Nicole not only did it seamlessly but she did it with poise and most of all with the upmost organization. Nicole made my dream wedding come to life, while doing things that had never been done at our venue. Looking back at the day, it was perfect from start to finish and I can say with confidence that I would not have been able to fully enjoy the day had it not been for our wonderful wedding planner, Nicole!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/16/2019

Overall good, some minor hiccups

I hired Nicole because I needed a month of coordinator that would interact with all the vendors on my behalf, make the schedules for everyone, etc. Nicole definitely can do that! She is very organized and is great at communicating with the vendors, making sure people stay on schedule, etc. Also, her prices were great compared to other DC coordinators, and she offered a second coordinator at a reasonable rate--- I definitely needed two people coordinating my day!

There were a few minor hiccups, but the biggest one was that somehow there were not enough chairs for the ceremony and some people had to stand! We had an exact count of guests, so I'm not sure how that happened--- but it ended up delaying the ceremony so they could bring more chairs in--- not exactly what you want to happen as you are waiting to walk down the aisle. Also, some family members were allowed to walk away with some of our signs and frames, without us being asked. That is relatively minor, but was an annoyance.

Despite the hiccups, I would recommend Nicole as a coordinator - I can't speak to her for a wedding planner/designer, because I didn't use those services.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Elana · Married on 10/07/2018

Very organized!!

We used Nicole for coordination in the month of our wedding. She was most helpful when she was communicated with all of our vendors to coordinate the timeline for the day of the wedding. It was so nice to know that she could respond to their questions, and follow up on everything with the vendors. With my husband and me, Nicole was very good at asking questions about all of the little details we hadn't thought about, and then putting it all together in a timeline. It was very helpful!

Sent on 10/18/2018