Siri Jones Photography Reviews

43 | Boston, MA

43 Reviews for Siri Jones Photography

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2014

Where do I begin? From the minute I contacted Siri she was so kind and flexible. I loved her work and was elated when she was able to work with my budget. I am so happy with every single beautiful moment she captured. Even when the best man made a very drunk and embarrassing speech ( which I'm pretty sure I made some of the ugliest faces EVER!) She was able to find a few where I was smiling - I'm still not sure how she did it! I recommend her highly and can't wait to work with her again! Thank you so much, Siri!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Christine · Married on 07/12/2014

We are so glad we chose Siri Jones photography for our wedding. I contacted Siri after seeing a friend’s beautiful wedding photos that Siri had created. Siri is professional, personable, and extremely talented. She helped me create a wedding package that suited our needs, and I knew exactly what I could expect from her on our wedding day. She and Jessica, the second photographer, came dressed appropriately and blended in with our crowd perfectly! They came prepared for anything with backup equipment. They got to know our families and wedding party so that when we received our photos, we not only had amazing photos of ourselves, but we also had so many great pictures of these important people in our lives. She helped guide us into semi-posed formals, which all came out so natural-looking. While my husband and I were taking photos on the beach with Siri, she was gushing over the lighting, and my husband made a comment to me about how he could tell she really loves what she does. It is so true, and Siri’s passion for photography is evident in her work. After the wedding, we were obviously anxious to see the photos. Siri kept us happy by first posting on of her favorite shots of my husband and I, and then about a week or so later sharing a blog post that features several photos from throughout the night. We loved to look at that, it kept us satisfied until the online gallery was ready and we received an adorably packaged flash drive in the mail with all our photos on file! We are so happy with our photos, there are such amazing shots from every moment of the wedding – getting ready in the bridal suite, ceremony, cocktail hour, speeches, dances, etc. I love that the pictures are so unique to our wedding too, none of the cliché shots that you see in every wedding album. We are so grateful to Siri for capturing the story of our wedding night in all these photos, and we would hire her again in a second for portraits of our future family!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Sheila · Married on 06/08/2014

Siri took the most gorgeous photos of our wedding and it was such a pleasure to share our special day with her. She was extremely energetic, professional, accommodating, and delightful. Everyone who has seen our wedding photos has said they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen and it is all due to Siri's talent. Following our wedding, Siri has been extremely responsive to any question I have asked her. She shared our photos with us very quickly, and it was very easy to download, share, and print our photos using the link she sent us. I strongly recommend Siri to anyone who wants to have beautiful wedding photos!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2013

Siri was a fantastic wedding photographer. She made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. She has a very calm demeanor, which is appreciated on a hectic day as wedding days can be! Her style of photography was exactly what I was looking for, mostly like telling a story. There were many candid shots which were so nice to have. We didn’t really want too many posed pictures. We did some posed pictures and they came out fantastic, but I honestly love the candids the best. She also took pictures of all the little details of the day (table decorations, reception details, etc) which were nice to see to look back on, as the day was a whirlwind for me! I also sent her some examples of the types of pictures that I wanted to make sure we got on the wedding day and she made sure to have those all taken. My husband and I did 'first look' photos which were so amazing. Siri orchestrated everything perfectly. After the wedding, some pictures were up on her blog quickly and the rest of the album was given to us faster than I expected. All of the pictures were beautiful. For those that we shared our online wedding album with, everyone says the same thing; that Siri’s pictures were beautiful and that she is a great photographer. Many of my family and friends ordered pictures from her directly and I was told that they came beautifully packaged. She is very professional and I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Erin · Married on 09/13/2013

Siri was excellent to work with! While searching for our photographer we received lots of responses via email but Siri was the first to suggest a personal meeting so get to know us a bit, before we even signed a contract! She was always available for any questions or concerns, and based on my research of other photographers in the area, an outstanding value. During the event she was attentive but careful to not be too intrusive. She asked for direction only when appropriate, mostly just letting the day happen as it should while capturing all the beautiful moments. We are BEYOND THRILLED with the results, our day comes to life again every time we look at our photos. Thank you, Siri!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2013

Siri has an amazing eye and captured the emotion and celebration of our event.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Siri was wonderful! She came to the hotel before the wedding to take getting ready pics of me and my bridesmaids. All my bridesmaids commented on how easy going and personable she was. One of my bridesmaids actually booked Siri for her upcoming wedding. Siri's captures the real life moments without being abrupt and interrupting them. One photographer at a family wedding was so demanding and cheesy it was if we couldn't enjoy ourselves. Siri is professional and understands how and when to capture those special moments without you even noticing. Her work speaks for itself. Relatives ordered photos off her site from my wedding and commented how efficient the service was and how nice the packaging was. She takes pride in every detail and it shows. Please feel free to email me if you would like to see some pics of her work.

Sent on 05/17/2014

After speaking to many photographers in the Boston area, we decided to hire Siri Schwartzman Photography because Siri was responsive, professional, had the portfolio and photography style we were looking for, and understood our vision and aim for our wedding day. She was so helpful in keeping my husband and I calm on our wedding day - she made us feel at ease in front of the camera (we are not much of attention-seekers) and staged a beautiful "first look" at our venue that was special for both of us. Even though we hired her as a sole photography (i.e., sans assistant), she delivered over 600 quality, high-res photos to us - they are simply stunning and we are so happy we entrusted Siri with capturing our special day.

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • User2053555 · 2+ years ago

I cannot express deeply enough how wonderful Siri was. My husband and I are on one income and she worked with our budget. She also "read" the vibe of the evening and went with everything that was going on. I am super happy with my photos - we were able to have them all on a CD for our own. I didn't have to buy them through her vendor, which was an important aspect for me. I feel so blessed and relieved that I found her!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2012

Siri was amazing. Her pricing was reasonable and her pictures were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I had a tight budget for my wedding. Siri was able to work with my budget. And the pictures we got made us feel like I had spent much more. I personally wanted someone laid back, who blended into our personal but casual wedding. Siri was a perfect fit. She really did blend in with our group. She was able to capture the feeling of the day, and of our relationship, without making us feel uncomfortable or having us do silly poses. I really have nothing but great things to say about Siri. I have gotten countless compliments on our wedding photos.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2012

My scores sound effusive, but if I could, I'd rank off the charts. Siri was incredible. Bob and I never noticed her tiptoeing around as she shot photos from every angle before, during the ceremony and throughout the reception. When we received her disc of photos (beautifully wrapped with personal touches -- green cotton string around the envelope to match our green theme), we were blown away by the range of photos, the tiny details, the laughs, some happy tears and best of all, the essence of a blissfully happy night. I should also add, that Siri had a stomach virus the day before the wedding and still managed to show up with energy and genuine enthusiasm. I couldn't think of anyone better to capture any special occasion. Siri epitomizes the ultimate professional while somehow managing to be low-key, unfussy, flexible and approachable.

Sent on 04/05/2012
  • F

Anuj · Married on 10/01/2011

Siri did an outstanding job at our wedding!! ... she was prompt, well-geared with all her fancy cameras, lenses and everyone could tell she was hard-working (to me, she appeared more passionate about her job than just hard-working).

The after-work(development) of the photos leave little room for more. I'm an amateur photographer myself - and I thought the finishing work done on ours was just right. Sharp, crisp, GREAT contrast, correct color enhancements & filters - all of which ARE critical to a spotless final product. She had it all.

Siri also took time in knowing us well-enough before the wedding - my wife & I are from different countries of two very-different cultures, and the wedding had a theme incorporating a bit of both. Siri's photos spoke clearly of the union of the two. We couldn't hv asked for a better photographer :)

I have already referred her work to some of my friends, and will continue to spread the word.

Thanks Siri :)
    - Anuj
    Boston, MA

Sent on 12/21/2011

Juile · Married on 07/09/2011

Siri is amazing! Not only is her photography filled with style, but her calmness and grace was a pleasure to have around during a stressful time. I can't say enough good things about my experience working with such a professional, artistic and fair photographer.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2010

Siri was phenomenal. She was professional and flexible so I never felt badly asking her to come over here or there to take a group shot. She as also open to taking pictures in a few different locations after the wedding. I am VERY happy with how my pictures came out and can't wait to make an album!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Anneliese · Married on 09/25/2010

Siri was fantastic to work with -- flexible and accomodating, beautiful photos, and highly professional. She was able to incorporate and build upon our ideas to make them even better. We have gotten many compliments on our photographs -- particularly in her ability to capture small moments throughout the wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2010

barbara · Married on 07/31/2010

Siri is amazing and an extremely talented artist. I would highly recommend her to any brides who would like to capture the moments and details on their day. We have gotten nothing but raves from her photos of our wedding. She was able to shoot all the special details with an artful eye and is a delight to work with. Thank you Siri!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2010

Aaron Melaas · Married on 09/14/2019

Working with Siri was a breeze!

Siri also got tremendous shots of both the ceremony and the reception, and was able to adjust our schedule and location for wedding party photos after the wedding moved indoors at the last minute due to rain. She was also very good about following up afterward on our choice of shots for a wedding album and very easy to work with in the editing process.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Suzanne · Married on 09/27/2014

We used Siri for our engagement and wedding photography this past year. We chose Siri because her photography style was more realistic and organic than other local photographers that we vetted. We were completely uncomfortable with the thought of someone taking photographs of us for hours, but Siri had a way of making us feel comfortable and confident, without getting in the way of personal moments. A drink or two also helps!

I've been to other weddings and have heard horror stories of wedding photographers having egos and wanting everything their way. Siri was able to gently give us her input on our stances and clothing adjustments which helped prevent those awkward family photos (been there, done that). During the wedding chaos, Siri was able to stay organized, flexible, and calm. Everyone said that she was sweet and nonintrusive, yet she was able to capture shots of all of our important moments! She also shot some fabulous pictures of the landscape which meant a lot as the venue is a sentimental place for us! We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/01/2015