487 Reviews for Sir Oliver Limousine

DVD Player (5)
Sedan (4)
Flat Screen(s) (3)
SUV (2)

Every little detail they made sure they were apart of. From making us feel special in the car/ party bus to even helping me fluff my dress before I walked down the aisle! I highly recommend their services for any occasion!

Profile Picture Kerri, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sir Oliver Limousine was one of the options for my venue's package. After looking at all the options we decided to go with Sir Oliver. What a wonderful decision that was! The were professional, punctual and even upgraded us day of! Both of our drivers were friendly and helpful when needed. Our poor driver at the end of the night had to wait while we got everything out of the venue but made us feel like it wasn't an issue at all, which we truly appreciated. If you're thinking about using Sir Oliver, reach out to them, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My husband and I worked with Tom and Michael at our wedding in May 2018 and had a wonderful experience. Both drivers provided exceptional service, going above and beyond to make our wedding day special and memorable. Michael drove me to and from the ceremony. I was running late to the ceremony as the pictures took a bit longer than expected. I was very panicked as I arrived to Michael's car, but Michael was extremely professional and calm and immediately put my mind at ease. I am very pleased to say I arrived to the church perfectly on time. Michael also kindly fixed my veil before I walked down the aisle, and provided my husband and I champagne on a romantic drive back to the reception.

While I did not directly work with Tom, my bridal party and husband have nothing but wonderful things to say about their experience. Our bridal party was large and had a few drinks before the ceremony. Tom did a great job getting everyone organized and ensured they arrived to the church with plenty of time to spare. He also kindly endured the music playlist one of the groomsmen had made.

We highly recommend Sir Oliver Limousine to anyone. The company is professional, easy to work with, and very accommodating. Thank you again for your services!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We were really last minute with planning our transportation for our wedding, being so local we almost opted out of having a limo. I highly advise against it. Not havingg to worry about the logistics of getting home safely and getting to the event on time took so much weight off our shoulders. We booked our limo less than a month from our wedding! Sir Oliver’s helped accommodate us so last minute as best as I could have imagined. The ride was amazing. The White Stretch Cadillac was epic. I felt like the President. I can’t thank them enough for getting us where we needed to go on time, and safely.

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sir Oliver Limo was awesome! They were completely flexible doing whatever me and my husband wanted to do as far as taking our pictures. Our pick up was at least an hour from our drop off and they accommodated us with no problem no extra cost. The drivers were really great. Great personalities. They even arrived 15 minutes earlier then the time we agreed on. If you book them you will be worry free. :)

Profile Picture Heather, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sir Oliver was great to work with. They certainly gave us a lower rate than competitors and were fair by today’s prices. They were easy to work with as we had “complications” because people. couldn’t definitely tell us if they needed a ride or not. We had guests who weren’t ready on time. They were patient and helpful. During pictures at the bed and breakfast they offered us a soft reminder of when we needed to be ready. They really were a pleasure to deal with and we’d fully recommend them to anyone. Way better and easier to deal with than anyone else we contacted.

Profile Picture Kristyn, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked the 34 passenger party bus and 55 passenger coach bus to use as our hotel shuttle. Both were clean, on time and very professional and attentive drivers.

Profile Picture Domenic, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Sir Oliver for our wedding because we have always worked with them for family trips out to the wineries. Mike and Tom are exceptional drivers. There a was delay on behalf of our guests coming from another state, and they gave us the option to get there on time or arrive right after they get there. They accommodated something that was beyond theirs or my control.

We will always come back to use Sir Oliver for our transportation needs.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sir Oliver was amazing! They were easy to get in touch with, prompt and our driver Brent was so helpful!!! The limo was clean and everything worked perfectly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sir Oliver limousine was amazing! I worked with Jenn throughout the process and she thoroughly answered every question and offered many options for us. We had a few last minute changes the day of the wedding, and they were able to easily accommodate, which we were so thankful for! We were even upgraded that day. THANK YOU! You made our wedding day run so smoothly!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Fantastic company! They were great to deal with and would use them again!

Profile Picture Therese, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Service was great from start to finish!! Our driver was super helpful throughout the day and the party bus was clean and well taken care of. Additionally, we used them for our airport transportation for our honeymoon and they were extremely prompt. Definitely recommend using them for any special events!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I got married three weeks ago and we were so impressed with Sir Oliver!! They were straight forward, friendly, and so easy to work with!! I also booked them for a car service home from the airport the morning we flew back home from our honeymoon. We were a little nervous because we did not check our emails and honestly completely forgot to check back in after our booking. However the second we landed we had a text from the driver stating that he was waiting at JFK for us. Thank you Sir Oliver for making our day so special and painless!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had such a great time! The driver was very friendly and professional.

Thank you so much for everything!!! We will definitely book again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Just AMAZING! We originally started with 1 limo then added later a shuttle bus, groom's limo (he would have had to be at the church 2 hours ahead if we only used 1) and airport car service. The cars were all clean, they were on time, and the drivers assisted everyone with their needs. One in particular was Bobby. We had him for our wedding day plus to and from the airport. He is fantastic to work with, polite and so helpful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I recommend this service. Flexible and very professional.

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Everyone did an excellent job, even when we had to make last minute changes!

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great experience will continue to use Sir Oliver in the future.

Profile Picture Edward, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience using Sir Oliver Limousine! On our wedding day our drivers showed up early and promptly. We used a party bus to transport the groomsman to the church, then it returned for a pickup for the bridesmaids at the bride's house. This was great for us rather than using 2 separate transportation vehicles. Following the church ceremony, all of the bridal party including their dates took the party bus to our venue! Everything was seamless. We also had the Rolls Royce which was AMAZING. My parents and I took it to the church, and my now husband and I took it to the reception. (This allowed us to spend some quality time together as a married couple before our reception)! We would use Sir Oliver again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone looking for reliable, cost friendly, and professional transportation for their wedding day! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I called them with the flu a few weeks before my wedding and they made it all happen... which was not easy as it was pick up and drop off to Brooklyn from Bohemia, etc. Driver was great and comforting and that's all that really matter on the day of. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Paula, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Love, love, live Sir Oliver! Super professional, nice, on time, and awesome the day of our wedding! The party bus was perfect for our large bridal party, and we had a blast!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great Service. Drive was on time. Nice and friendly staff. Pricing was best out all of the vendors we looked into.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 10/12/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Stretch Limo

Excellent service you made my day wonderful . Thank you

Profile Picture Kim, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Fantastic customer service, arrived in time and helped out with any questions or changes I had before the big day. Would highly recommend! -The Hoernels

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/1/17, 1 Review