113 Reviews for Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE

Non-religious (2)
Rehearsal (1)
113 Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE Reviews

1.0

Rude as can be. Complained alot.Acted as if it was her wedding. Laughed at us when we were getting ready to walk down the aisle because everything was a little clustered. Forgot to let is say our own vows! Did Not give the marriage papers to either one of our mothers which she claims. She is pitiful to say the least

Profile Picture Dustin, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl did an amazing job with my wedding. The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time.

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What an amazing experience it has been working with Cheryl

Profile Picture Das, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very enjoyable experience with Cheryl, she helps make this a very special time for us.

Profile Picture Deanya, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Exceptional service will recommend to my friends.

Stephanie

Profile Picture Daina, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I had a wonderful experience working with Cheryl. If you are looking for someone who is organized, patient and calm…she is the perfect one!

Profile Picture Richelle, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl had all the great taste in our budget. The service was exceptional. My wedding was beautiful.
Jessica

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl was very flexible and understanding - if you're looking to elope, she's the one to call. She's fast, professional, and very empathetic; she understands how special your marriage is, you can really tell. Wonderful experience, made the more wonderful by the service. Ten stars.

Profile Picture User7228734, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional. Couldn't have asked for any better.

Profile Picture User7153247, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great service and personality.

Profile Picture Brian, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl was amazing to work with and helped me personalize my ceremony. Garet was a pleasure to work with and he did an amazing job officiating my ceremony.

Profile Picture User6899805, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Cheryl was great to work with and added all the little touches I wanted in the ceremony!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Last minute our officiant backed out so we reached out to everyone we could find to officiate our nondenominational service. Speaking with Cheryl made the decision easy as she was very professional and went over everything with us right away making sure she understood exactly what we wanted. As it always goes, our wedding day we had a few snags but she rolled along with them effortlessly and really made the day feel as wonderful and stress free as I had hoped for. Highly recommend anyone looking to consider Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants for your big day!

Profile Picture Melinda, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Joel was prepared and professional yet personal.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
4.2

Open to a lot of last minute changes!

Profile Picture User5325225, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.6

There were a few hitches but nothing that was too bad.

Profile Picture Joey, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They were very professional and on time. Joel made our wedding very nice.

Profile Picture User5354102, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Cheryl to make your ceremony everything you want! My husband and I got married in Sioux Falls, but do not live in the area. We found Cheryl and my biggest concern when discussing our ceremony was making it personal. Well, she nailed it. After the wedding we had family and friends asking if she was a friend of ours, as she appeared to know us well. She helped us put together a very short, intimate and meaningful ceremony and helped us get organized at rehearsal. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. Thanks, Cheryl!

Profile Picture User5239045, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Had Cheryl for my wedding officiate this past June. She did a great job. Everyone loved her!!

Profile Picture Carey, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl made our special day so beautiful. She performed an amazing ceremony and was so very thoughtful and kind. I have told many of my friends about the services Cheryl provides. Was truly a blessing that we found her and on such short notice to be our officiate.

Profile Picture Tonya, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
3.8

pleasant to work with only issue we had we the week before we wanted a personal confirmation and no calls were returned. Received a generic email a couple days before wedding.

Profile Picture User5323197, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl was easy to work with and very patient. She helped us with our ceremony, suggested different ideas for unity ceremony and also helped us decide on some of our other vendors. She was pretty great.

Profile Picture User4579598, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl was great & our day was awesome!

Profile Picture User4595429, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl is amazing! Couldn't have had a better officiant marry us!

Profile Picture melissa, 9/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very happy with the services provided. Loved that we could make out ceremony just the way we wanted.

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/14/14, 2 Reviews