Sinemax Films Inc Reviews

40 | Brooklyn, NY

40 Reviews for Sinemax Films Inc

1 User photo

Gabriella · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough about Stas and his team! From the very first meeting we knew Stas would not disappoint. He is extremely accommodating, easy to work with and professional. His team was attentive throughout the many hours they spent with us on our wedding day and the quality of work they produce is impeccable. We absolutely love our trailer and video, and received countless compliments on them! Highly recommend without a doubt!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Marina · Married on 09/23/2017

We absolutely loved working with Stas.  We were immediately impressed by his work after seeing videos of his previous clients.  When we met with him, he was able to offer us a range of options and worked with us to make sure we were satisfied with our contract. He answered every question we had and worked until the last minute to make sure we had everything settled the way we wanted. The day of our wedding he was on time, organized, focused. He met every deadline he told us he would and the finished product truly captured how we felt that day. We highly recommend Stas and his team!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Lily · Married on 09/09/2017

Stas and his team were phenomenal to work with! Stas was responsive throughout the entire process and even though he was booked for an event later in the day, he still came to mine for the first few hours to get getting-ready shots. After he left, his team was there for the whole event and they captured such beautiful moments. The video was everything I wanted it to be and I must have watched it 1,000 times. Stas tied every detail together so beautifully! I HIGHLY recommend booking Sinemax Films.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Erika · Married on 07/02/2017

Stas and his team did an amazing job at our July wedding! They captured so many beautiful moments and details. We were beyond happy with the end result. Thank you again Stas!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Anna · Married on 06/03/2017

Wow! What can I say. Sinemax films was recommended to us by a family member. Stas and his team were phenomenal. He is a true professional who's creativity and vision shows in his work. When we first saw our same day edit at our reception, our jaws dropped. We had chills . Everyone was raving about it. Our video is fantastic and we are so happy Stas and his team at Sinemax films were the ones to capture this very special day in our lives.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2017

My husband and I were blown away by Stas and the whole Sinemax Films crew. His meticulous attention to detail, open willingness to cooperate, and creativity made our wedding day so much better. We had a relatively large wedding and asked Stas to compile 1.5-2 hour long film. He more than exceeded our expectations. We had our film in about only 9 weeks after the wedding, a beautiful 2+ hour long tribute to us as a couple. It included everything we asked for and more, perfectly capturing our day and all those who enjoyed it with us. I loved the creativity that was applied to every aspect of his work! We couldn't be happier and we wholeheartedly recommend this crew of talented videographers!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Angelica · Married on 05/28/2017

Sinemax Films Inc. was a pleasure to work with as the videographer for our wedding. The footage Stas captured was gorgeous, and he was able to weave together parts of the wedding in a way that flowed effortlessly, was incredibly emotional, and very entertaining. I love that he captured our amazing day in just the way I want to have it remembered!! Thank you Stas for the amazing job!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Luda · Married on 10/09/2016

It is with great pleasure that I write this review for Stas and his team at Sinemax Films. My husband and I got married October 2016, and were fortunate enough to have Stas shoot our wedding! From the very beginning, we knew we made the right decision. I was so happy knowing that Stas was there to capture the precious moments. He went above and beyond to get the most amazing shots and angles. Besides being extremely talented at making videos, Stas is incredible kind and accommodating, which made the whole experience and our special day so much more enjoyable! I can't wait to watch our amazing video over and over again, for many more years to come!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Enza · Married on 08/20/2016

From the minute we met with Stas he was extremely professional and listened attentively to what we were looking for. We were particular about the style and lighting in our video but he made sure he had a full understanding of what we wanted and catered to all our needs. He proved what an amazing videographer he was the minute we saw our SDE. Our guests could not believe what an amazing job he had done in the short period of time he had that day. It was everything we asked for plus more. He and his team were all very professional, patient and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding they were not too pushy. I have seen photographers/videographers treat guests and couples extremely rude. Even after we received our video, it was a seamless process to make any edits and changes we needed. I would highly recommend to anyone and plan on continuing to use them for major occasions and events.

Sent on 06/07/2017

One of the best decisions we ever made. We started out looking for someone who would not push their ideas on us and someone that would listen to our ideas and make our day one of a kind. Stas and his team were absolutely amazing very attentive, but at the same time this was a seamless process for us. One the day of the wedding they were pleasure to work with and full of fun and creative ideas. They managed to capture unique details and made everyone look absolutely stunning. The final product exceeded all of our expectations. His level of passion and exceptional work ethic definitely shows in his final product. If you are looking for someone who offers great deal of professionalism and amazing results, look no further Stas is the guy for you. Can't wait to use Sinemax Films for our future events!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Anna · Married on 12/05/2015

 Stas and his team at SineMax were such a pleasure to work with! From the very beginning Stas was very attentive, scheduled a meeting with us and took the time to explain all the details of the services he provide, he very professional, funny, and extremely talented. He gave us a 1min teaser video the day after the wedding, which was absolutely amazing. We are able to post it to social media for all of our friends and family to enjoy. Our 30 minute short film was such a great quality and truly captured all the special details of the day, it has a cinematic look to it, so we always feel like we are re-watching the movie where we are the lead stars. Stas was also a great referral source for the vendor referal, they all worked together flawlessly. I would 100% recommend SineMax them to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding that they can trust and will give them a great quality product. People who are debating about a video, I would say it’s an absolute must. Their work speaks for itself and it’s something we will be able to enjoy for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Elina · Married on 08/30/2014

Stas and his team were awesome to work with! You didn't notice all the cameras yet they captured every special moment! They were super easy going and professional. They worked really well with my other vendors and followed all our requests! Def recommend.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Boris · Married on 04/27/2014

we have no words to accurately describe how wonderful it was to work with Stas and his crew. Our expectations were high and they exceeded them in every single way. The end result was a masterpiece and we couldn't be happier to have it as a Truly beautiful memory, of that truly beautiful day. Thank you, we are forever indebted!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Finding a videographer for our wedding was very important for my husband and me. We wanted certain things captured in our video, and Stan understood our requests and made us feel at ease from the moment we met with him. In fact, he and his team captured all the beautiful little moments we would’ve never even thought we wanted in our video. I have watched the videos over and over again and cry each time. Stan did such an amazing job that we didn’t ask for any edits. Most of all, I love the short trailer video because it’s such a sweet quick reminder of our wedding day. Aside from the amazing quality of the videos, Stan was unbelievably sincere and helpful throughout the whole process. On our wedding day, when transportation from the hotel to the venue was running late, Stan offered to take my mom and me without hesitation. He moved all his equipment around in the car to accommodate us. I am so grateful not only for the beautiful videos we have today, but also for Stan’s professionalism, thoughtfulness and courtesy. A BIG thank you to Stan and his team!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Amanda Cotter

Master in his field

Stas and staff were top notch from beginning to end. They made sure they got all the important moments of our special day. I knew we were in good hands because I spent many days trying to find the right fit videographer. Stas’s work is classy and elegant, it’s definitely something we are proud to show to friends and family. Our video was very well put together. We are so happy with it and will cherish it forever!

Sent on 10/29/2019