Sincerely Yours Reviews

61 | Rockville, MD

61 Reviews for Sincerely Yours

Terra · Married on 11/11/2012

I was referred to Jill by my best friend/matron of honor who used her services for her wedding in 11/10 and was equally as satisfied with her services as my best friend was! Working with Jill was great - she was very prompt in her responses to my emails, as well as being very patient which helped calm my anxious bride nerves! We ordered our save the dates, invitations, response cards, place cards, programs, and thank-you notes through Jill and I was so pleased with her HUGE selection of everthing! I was able to find exactly what I wanted while staying within my price range! I will definitely utilize Jill for future stationary needs, as well as referred any friends in need!

Sent on 11/27/2012

gina · Married on 10/06/2012

Jill was great to work with! She understood exactly what I was looking for and worked hard to make it happen. She was very responsive to all my emails and delivered my products on time. I could have not been more pleased with how beautiful the final product turned out. I definitely recommend Jill!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Erica · Married on 06/23/2012

Jill showed us a variety of invitations based on the ideas I gave her. There were so many to choose from and various ways to alter the invitations the way you want them. For us, it was extremely helpful that the invitations were sent to printing and delivered within a few days. The invitations, response cards, and thank you cards were all uniform and so elegant.

Two family/friends of mine have already scheduled appointments to see Jill. I have received so many compliments on my wedding invitations.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Tracy · Married on 11/20/2010

Sincerely Yours was by far my favorite vendor. I had such a great experience with Jill.

Through Jill, we ordered our save the dates, invitations, wedding programs, and candy bags and all turned out amazingly.

We got a TON of compliments on everything. But more so, Jill was so great to work with. She does not try to upsell you by any means, and works with your budget. Everything turned out so nicely and we didn't spend a ton either.

Jill is so patient and nice, and VERY responsive which is a huge plus for me. When our candy bags came in and didn't look good, she immediately had them redo them without even asking.

She was truly a pleasure to work with and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Debbie · Married on 10/23/2010

Jill was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to help us find just the right invitation and then showed us which fonts would match best. Everything came in well before we expected them and they were absolutely beautiful. I've never received so many compliments on a mailing! I highly recommend Sincerely Yours for all your invitation needs!

Sent on 02/23/2011

Skylar · Married on 10/02/2010

Jill was great! I loved how flexible she was with meetings and she was always quick to respond.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

Jill was wonderful to work with. She helped us find our dream wedding invitations and coordinated everything. She provided tons of examples to help us figure out what stock, wording, fonts, colors, etc. we wanted to make it perfect. Everything was done with professionalism and she was transparent throughout the whole process. We will always go to Sincerely Yours for any of our invitation needs!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you very much Michael, it was such a pleasure to work with you and Regina.

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Jill is amazing, she found the perfect invitations for me! I absolutely love them.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Heather - it was a pleasure working with you!

Sammi · Married on 10/11/2015

Working with Jill was an absolute joy. She made the save the date and invitation process so easy, and was patient when I needed to go through samples upon samples. She has a terrific selection, too. It's hard not to want to look at all of the gorgeous things she has!

We had one issue when the company in charge of printing the invitations totally changed the color of the ink (despite what the proof showed). Jill didn't skip a beat. Within hours she had an answer from the company -- keeping them totally accountable -- and confirmation that a replacement would be coming our way as a rush order. It was a relief to have her at the helm! She's a true professional and great at what she does.

Sent on 11/18/2015

I had a great experience with Jill at Sincerely Yours. Admittedly, when I started the process I thought I might order invitations online since there are so many companies that do this now. A coworker recommended Jill to me and within minutes of sending an email I had an appointment scheduled with her within the week. Her business is run out of her house. She has a beautiful room dedicated to all things invitations. She made a very daunting task as painless as possible. I never felt rushed or pressured. I did compare pricing to two other companies/people. One was all online and cheaper (but never could actually touch the paper or see a real proof) and the other was extremely/unjustifiably expensive. Jill had great quality, very reasonable price, and more flexibility that an online retailer. At the end of the day, I liked the idea of buying local and bouncing ideas/ making decisions (paper stock, invitation wording, and number of inserts) with someone who has been handling invitations for years and not an online chat function. I also could not justify spending 2x the amount for custom designed invitations that looked very similar to the ones I selected with Jill.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Sincerely Yours was great to work with! They worked with us to create the perfect invitations to match our wedding. I would work again with them in a second.

Sent on 07/13/2013