Sincerely Yours Reviews

Sincerely Yours 1
Sincerely Yours 2
Sincerely Yours 3

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Jill is amazing, she found the perfect invitations for me! I absolutely love them.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Heather - it was a pleasure working with you!

Sammi · Married on 10/11/2015

Working with Jill was an absolute joy. She made the save the date and invitation process so easy, and was patient when I needed to go through samples upon samples. She has a terrific selection, too. It's hard not to want to look at all of the gorgeous things she has!

We had one issue when the company in charge of printing the invitations totally changed the color of the ink (despite what the proof showed). Jill didn't skip a beat. Within hours she had an answer from the company -- keeping them totally accountable -- and confirmation that a replacement would be coming our way as a rush order. It was a relief to have her at the helm! She's a true professional and great at what she does.

Sent on 11/18/2015

I had a great experience with Jill at Sincerely Yours. Admittedly, when I started the process I thought I might order invitations online since there are so many companies that do this now. A coworker recommended Jill to me and within minutes of sending an email I had an appointment scheduled with her within the week. Her business is run out of her house. She has a beautiful room dedicated to all things invitations. She made a very daunting task as painless as possible. I never felt rushed or pressured. I did compare pricing to two other companies/people. One was all online and cheaper (but never could actually touch the paper or see a real proof) and the other was extremely/unjustifiably expensive. Jill had great quality, very reasonable price, and more flexibility that an online retailer. At the end of the day, I liked the idea of buying local and bouncing ideas/ making decisions (paper stock, invitation wording, and number of inserts) with someone who has been handling invitations for years and not an online chat function. I also could not justify spending 2x the amount for custom designed invitations that looked very similar to the ones I selected with Jill.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Sincerely Yours was great to work with! They worked with us to create the perfect invitations to match our wedding. I would work again with them in a second.

Sent on 07/13/2013