Sincerely Yours Reviews

66 | Rockville, MD

66 Reviews for Sincerely Yours

Joanna · Married on 09/14/2013

I had the good fortune of working with Jill from Sincerely Yours to create the invitations for my wedding this past September. Sincerely Yours came highly recommended from a good friend of mine who got married a year earlier and I am so very glad I listened to her! Creating wedding invitations can be a daunting task because there are so many options out there for styles, wording, prices, and just the overall first impression you want to convey with your invites. Jill made the whole process so much easier! She was extremely professional and very responsive. She would get back to my emails and questions within a few hours (which I imagine any bride would love!).
    At our first meeting we started off looking through examples of invitations. She has an amazing selection, with volumes and volumes of styles/options. She was very patient as we looked through things, and never rushed us. As we went through things I could tell that she intuitively started to understand what style we liked, and then we were able to hone in on the ones that we really liked. She is extremely knowledgeable about the stationary itself- thermography, letterpress, etc. and was very helpful in explaining all of it to us. Jill was also very straightforward and honest about the cost of everything and I appreciated that she always tried to help us chose the best option price-wise.
    Once we made a decision on the invite, we were able to customize all the colors and details of our invitation with her. Most importantly to me, she helped us with the correct wording of the invitation because she has impeccable knowledge about the "proper wording" for the occasion. After that, she emailed us proofs which we approved/corrected, and then we just picked up our invitations when they were ready!
    Overall we just had to meet once and pretty much had our invitations ordered! It was so easy and Jill made the whole process a pleasure. Thank you Jill!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jill was absolutely amazing! We met with her so many times because we wanted something special and couldn't make up our minds, but each time she was so patient and helpful to us! She helped us create the most beautiful invitations that we absolutely love and that we couldn't be happier with. We even had one framed into a jewelry box and it is our favorite gift from the wedding. Huge thanks to Jill for all her help!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Erin · Married on 08/24/2013

Jill Klein was very personable and extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. My husband and I had very little idea of what we wanted and Jill skillfully guided us to the perfect invitations and thank-you notes. She even talked us through the various etiquettes related to the wording on the invitations. We highly recommend Jill and plan on using Sincerely Yours for all of our future invitation and stationary needs.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

Jilll was extremely helpful picking out wedding invitations. We went in with a budget in mind and she was more than willing to help us work around our budget. She had an amazing selection of invitations and also had such great ideas about what to choose and write on the invitation. We were so happy to have found her!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Julia · Married on 06/15/2013

I would highly recommend Sincerely Yours. Jill was wonderful to work with in picking out my wedding invitations. She was so flexible and easy to work with, even when I changed my mind on which invitation I wanted. The invitations turned out beautifully, arrived on time, and were a reasonable price.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Terra · Married on 11/11/2012

I was referred to Jill by my best friend/matron of honor who used her services for her wedding in 11/10 and was equally as satisfied with her services as my best friend was! Working with Jill was great - she was very prompt in her responses to my emails, as well as being very patient which helped calm my anxious bride nerves! We ordered our save the dates, invitations, response cards, place cards, programs, and thank-you notes through Jill and I was so pleased with her HUGE selection of everthing! I was able to find exactly what I wanted while staying within my price range! I will definitely utilize Jill for future stationary needs, as well as referred any friends in need!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Gina · Married on 10/06/2012

Jill was great to work with! She understood exactly what I was looking for and worked hard to make it happen. She was very responsive to all my emails and delivered my products on time. I could have not been more pleased with how beautiful the final product turned out. I definitely recommend Jill!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Erica · Married on 06/23/2012

Jill showed us a variety of invitations based on the ideas I gave her. There were so many to choose from and various ways to alter the invitations the way you want them. For us, it was extremely helpful that the invitations were sent to printing and delivered within a few days. The invitations, response cards, and thank you cards were all uniform and so elegant.

Two family/friends of mine have already scheduled appointments to see Jill. I have received so many compliments on my wedding invitations.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Tracy · Married on 11/20/2010

Sincerely Yours was by far my favorite vendor. I had such a great experience with Jill.

Through Jill, we ordered our save the dates, invitations, wedding programs, and candy bags and all turned out amazingly.

We got a TON of compliments on everything. But more so, Jill was so great to work with. She does not try to upsell you by any means, and works with your budget. Everything turned out so nicely and we didn't spend a ton either.

Jill is so patient and nice, and VERY responsive which is a huge plus for me. When our candy bags came in and didn't look good, she immediately had them redo them without even asking.

She was truly a pleasure to work with and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Debbie · Married on 10/23/2010

Jill was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to help us find just the right invitation and then showed us which fonts would match best. Everything came in well before we expected them and they were absolutely beautiful. I've never received so many compliments on a mailing! I highly recommend Sincerely Yours for all your invitation needs!

Sent on 02/23/2011

Skylar · Married on 10/02/2010

Jill was great! I loved how flexible she was with meetings and she was always quick to respond.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

Jill was wonderful to work with. She helped us find our dream wedding invitations and coordinated everything. She provided tons of examples to help us figure out what stock, wording, fonts, colors, etc. we wanted to make it perfect. Everything was done with professionalism and she was transparent throughout the whole process. We will always go to Sincerely Yours for any of our invitation needs!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you very much Michael, it was such a pleasure to work with you and Regina.

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Jill is amazing, she found the perfect invitations for me! I absolutely love them.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Heather - it was a pleasure working with you!

Sammi · Married on 10/11/2015

Working with Jill was an absolute joy. She made the save the date and invitation process so easy, and was patient when I needed to go through samples upon samples. She has a terrific selection, too. It's hard not to want to look at all of the gorgeous things she has!

We had one issue when the company in charge of printing the invitations totally changed the color of the ink (despite what the proof showed). Jill didn't skip a beat. Within hours she had an answer from the company -- keeping them totally accountable -- and confirmation that a replacement would be coming our way as a rush order. It was a relief to have her at the helm! She's a true professional and great at what she does.

Sent on 11/18/2015

I had a great experience with Jill at Sincerely Yours. Admittedly, when I started the process I thought I might order invitations online since there are so many companies that do this now. A coworker recommended Jill to me and within minutes of sending an email I had an appointment scheduled with her within the week. Her business is run out of her house. She has a beautiful room dedicated to all things invitations. She made a very daunting task as painless as possible. I never felt rushed or pressured. I did compare pricing to two other companies/people. One was all online and cheaper (but never could actually touch the paper or see a real proof) and the other was extremely/unjustifiably expensive. Jill had great quality, very reasonable price, and more flexibility that an online retailer. At the end of the day, I liked the idea of buying local and bouncing ideas/ making decisions (paper stock, invitation wording, and number of inserts) with someone who has been handling invitations for years and not an online chat function. I also could not justify spending 2x the amount for custom designed invitations that looked very similar to the ones I selected with Jill.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Sincerely Yours was great to work with! They worked with us to create the perfect invitations to match our wedding. I would work again with them in a second.

Sent on 07/13/2013