Sincerely Yours Reviews

54 Reviews for Sincerely Yours

Sincerely Yours 1
Sincerely Yours 2
Sincerely Yours 3

Jill was great! Easy to work with, great selection of invitations, responsive, detail-oriented, and spent a lot of time helping us decide on the invite.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

It was wonderful to work with Jill. She was very professional and creative. Great experience.

Sent on 11/18/2015

We worked with Jill to pick out invitations. She had so many to choose from and helped us narrow down to one we loved. She even ordered us a sample to view the invitation in another color so we can be sure to pick the one we love. Jill responds to emails within the next day so communicating with her is awesome. Her help with the wording was great and she was patient as we spend time choosing the best fonts. Jill is friendly and very knowledgable. I would definitely recommend her to use for wedding invitations!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/09/2015

Jill was wonderful to work with, and went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied with my wedding invitations. She was very patient throughout the process, and I never felt pushed to make a selection or decision. Since she has been creating invitations for quite some time, she is also very knowledgeable about her products & services. I highly recommend Jill for any type of invitation or paper goods you might need!

Sent on 02/10/2015
  • Y

Yael · Married on 11/01/2014

Working with Jill at Sincerely Yours was an absolute delight. We received too many compliments on our invitations to count!!! Jill ensured every single detail we were looking for was addressed. She is extremely responsive, professional and kind. We would go back to Sincerely Yours in a heartbeat - in fact our gorgeous Thank You cards are from here too!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jill was amazing! She spent 2 hours with me just to make sure I found an invitation that I loved and one that I could afford.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Jill is knowledgeable, creative and reasonably priced. She is extremely patient and helpful. Her experience shows and she shares her vast knowledge to help the bride create beautiful invitations within budget.

Sent on 10/12/2014

I was impressed at the responsiveness and flexibility of Sincerely Yours. Jill was great to work with and sensitive to my needs for my invitations and Save the Dates. She had good suggestions. Also the invitations arrived in a timely manner and are beautiful! I saw the same invitations on another site and they cost more by the way.

Sent on 03/29/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/08/2014

Jill at Sincerely Yours was amazing! I went to a few places for invitation but Jill was by far the nicest and most patient person to work with. She made it so easy and had some fabulous invitations. I have had nothing by compliments on my invitations. I also purchased my Kippot from her as well. I highly recommend Jill!!!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Amy · Married on 10/11/2013

We went to Jill for our wedding invitations, thank you cards, programs, and favors. She was so easy to work with and really helped us customize all of her products to fit our vision. Everything we ordered came in extremely quickly and the pricing was very reasonable.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Julia · Married on 10/05/2013

Jill was fantastic-- very easy to work with and helpful. We had almost finalized a decision and completely changed our minds before ordering, and she was fine with it and helped us custom design invitations we loved. They were perfect-- we got lots of compliments!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Liza · Married on 09/28/2013

Jill Klein at Sincerely Yours was a pure joy to work with. She answered all my questions, was quick when responding to my emails, and helped me decidede/pick out the exact invitations I had been looking for, even sticking to my budget. She had great suggestions and tips as well. All of my friends and family asbolutely loved my invitations. I was very lucky to find Jill from Sincerely Yours and can't thank her enough for my beautiful invitations. I 100% reccomend her to any bride looking for someone who is very easy to work with and who wants stunning wedding invitations!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Clare · Married on 09/14/2013

Working with Jill at Sincerely Yours made the whole process of choosing save the dates and wedding invitations both fun and easy! There are so many different options and ways to go, but Jill patiently walks you through all of the choices until you find something that you love. She also quickly gets an idea for the look you are going for, and makes specific recommendations that are unique to you. Finally, Jill has invitations for every price range. No matter what your budget is, Jill will work with you to help you design something you are happy and excited about.

I absolutely love both my save the dates and wedding invites and received so many compliments about them. I will definitely be going back to Jill for all my future invitation needs.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Joanna · Married on 09/14/2013

I had the good fortune of working with Jill from Sincerely Yours to create the invitations for my wedding this past September. Sincerely Yours came highly recommended from a good friend of mine who got married a year earlier and I am so very glad I listened to her! Creating wedding invitations can be a daunting task because there are so many options out there for styles, wording, prices, and just the overall first impression you want to convey with your invites. Jill made the whole process so much easier! She was extremely professional and very responsive. She would get back to my emails and questions within a few hours (which I imagine any bride would love!).
    At our first meeting we started off looking through examples of invitations. She has an amazing selection, with volumes and volumes of styles/options. She was very patient as we looked through things, and never rushed us. As we went through things I could tell that she intuitively started to understand what style we liked, and then we were able to hone in on the ones that we really liked. She is extremely knowledgeable about the stationary itself- thermography, letterpress, etc. and was very helpful in explaining all of it to us. Jill was also very straightforward and honest about the cost of everything and I appreciated that she always tried to help us chose the best option price-wise.
    Once we made a decision on the invite, we were able to customize all the colors and details of our invitation with her. Most importantly to me, she helped us with the correct wording of the invitation because she has impeccable knowledge about the "proper wording" for the occasion. After that, she emailed us proofs which we approved/corrected, and then we just picked up our invitations when they were ready!
    Overall we just had to meet once and pretty much had our invitations ordered! It was so easy and Jill made the whole process a pleasure. Thank you Jill!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jill was absolutely amazing! We met with her so many times because we wanted something special and couldn't make up our minds, but each time she was so patient and helpful to us! She helped us create the most beautiful invitations that we absolutely love and that we couldn't be happier with. We even had one framed into a jewelry box and it is our favorite gift from the wedding. Huge thanks to Jill for all her help!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Erin · Married on 08/24/2013

Jill Klein was very personable and extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. My husband and I had very little idea of what we wanted and Jill skillfully guided us to the perfect invitations and thank-you notes. She even talked us through the various etiquettes related to the wording on the invitations. We highly recommend Jill and plan on using Sincerely Yours for all of our future invitation and stationary needs.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

Jilll was extremely helpful picking out wedding invitations. We went in with a budget in mind and she was more than willing to help us work around our budget. She had an amazing selection of invitations and also had such great ideas about what to choose and write on the invitation. We were so happy to have found her!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Julia · Married on 06/15/2013

I would highly recommend Sincerely Yours. Jill was wonderful to work with in picking out my wedding invitations. She was so flexible and easy to work with, even when I changed my mind on which invitation I wanted. The invitations turned out beautifully, arrived on time, and were a reasonable price.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Terra · Married on 11/11/2012

I was referred to Jill by my best friend/matron of honor who used her services for her wedding in 11/10 and was equally as satisfied with her services as my best friend was! Working with Jill was great - she was very prompt in her responses to my emails, as well as being very patient which helped calm my anxious bride nerves! We ordered our save the dates, invitations, response cards, place cards, programs, and thank-you notes through Jill and I was so pleased with her HUGE selection of everthing! I was able to find exactly what I wanted while staying within my price range! I will definitely utilize Jill for future stationary needs, as well as referred any friends in need!

Sent on 11/27/2012

gina · Married on 10/06/2012

Jill was great to work with! She understood exactly what I was looking for and worked hard to make it happen. She was very responsive to all my emails and delivered my products on time. I could have not been more pleased with how beautiful the final product turned out. I definitely recommend Jill!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Erica · Married on 06/23/2012

Jill showed us a variety of invitations based on the ideas I gave her. There were so many to choose from and various ways to alter the invitations the way you want them. For us, it was extremely helpful that the invitations were sent to printing and delivered within a few days. The invitations, response cards, and thank you cards were all uniform and so elegant.

Two family/friends of mine have already scheduled appointments to see Jill. I have received so many compliments on my wedding invitations.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Tracy · Married on 11/20/2010

Sincerely Yours was by far my favorite vendor. I had such a great experience with Jill.

Through Jill, we ordered our save the dates, invitations, wedding programs, and candy bags and all turned out amazingly.

We got a TON of compliments on everything. But more so, Jill was so great to work with. She does not try to upsell you by any means, and works with your budget. Everything turned out so nicely and we didn't spend a ton either.

Jill is so patient and nice, and VERY responsive which is a huge plus for me. When our candy bags came in and didn't look good, she immediately had them redo them without even asking.

She was truly a pleasure to work with and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Debbie · Married on 10/23/2010

Jill was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to help us find just the right invitation and then showed us which fonts would match best. Everything came in well before we expected them and they were absolutely beautiful. I've never received so many compliments on a mailing! I highly recommend Sincerely Yours for all your invitation needs!

Sent on 02/23/2011

Skylar · Married on 10/02/2010

Jill was great! I loved how flexible she was with meetings and she was always quick to respond.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

Jill was wonderful to work with. She helped us find our dream wedding invitations and coordinated everything. She provided tons of examples to help us figure out what stock, wording, fonts, colors, etc. we wanted to make it perfect. Everything was done with professionalism and she was transparent throughout the whole process. We will always go to Sincerely Yours for any of our invitation needs!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you very much Michael, it was such a pleasure to work with you and Regina.