Sincerely Yours Reviews

66 | Rockville, MD

66 Reviews for Sincerely Yours

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Jill is so easy to work with! She is patient, professional, and so organized!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Jill was absolutely phenomenal in helping me, my mom, and my now-husband with our wedding invitations and paper-related products. She knew all the right questions to ask to get us narrowed down on a decision, which I admit I was nervous about coming in with zero thoughts or ideas! Jill was very patient with us as we made our decision, and when we had any follow up questions or thoughts she was quick to respond and talked us through everything. She helped us execute something unique but still classy. She is truly a pleasure to work with - and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you very much - it was such a pleasure working with you and Justin!

Robyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Jill was a dream to work with. She had so many different options for our invitations, great ideas for ways we could tweak the samples to make them fit our vision, and lots of knowledge about wedding etiquette. Jill was also incredibly flexible, from scheduling meetings to quick and painless online payment systems to delivery. I especially appreciated her warmth and understanding when it came to being creative with the invitations due to interesting family dynamics. Our proofs and the invitations were both delivered quickly, and we loved everything about them. Once we dropped them in the mail, our guests did too. In fact, so many of them raved about how beautiful and classy the invitations were! You'll be in great hands if you decide to work with Jill. Her services are top notch.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Robyn - I loved that we got to create an invitation that was a little "out of the box". It was a pleasure working with you!

Rosel · Married on 07/03/2017

I could not be happier I found Sincerely Yours to do my wedding invitations and thank you cards!
    Jill's experience and guidance were invaluable in helping us create the perfect wedding invitation for our needs. She was incredibly patient and thoughtful in guiding me through the maze of options that are available. She has an extensive collection of invitations to look through and her ability to help focus on the key stylistic choices that match each person's unique situation is impressive. Her skills are many - she assisted me at each stage of the procees from helping select and design the invitation to editing the wording and referring me to a calligrapher to handle the envelopes! And she did this all while staying within my budget!
    I would recommend Jill and Sincerely Yours to anyone, without hesitation.
    Thank you, Jill!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Rosel - I enjoyed working with you!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

I came to Jill in somewhat of a panic, because the previous design company I had hired was being unresponsive to my requests for changes. Jill was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was somehow able to take the ideas I had on my head and create a beautiful invitation suite for my wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Sarah - it was a pleasure working with you and making your vision a reality!
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/22/2017

We received great attention and responsiveness to our beautiful and very us invitations.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Natasha - I enjoyed working with you!

Mallory · Married on 04/01/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Jill. I came in wanting a very specific look but had already went over budget with a lot of other vendors. Jill worked hard to make sure my exact vision would be created while finding ways to bring down cost. She had real conversations with me around what mattered and what didn't. She also connected with an outside vendor and artist to help create custom envelope liners that I couldn't find anywhere else. She was extremely responsive and helpful with every question or concern I had. In the end, I had exactly what I had always pictured and was flooded with compliments when the invitations went out. I would highly recommend working with Jill at Sincerely Yours! (Even if you are out of state, like I was!)

Sent on 05/03/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Mallory - it was such a pleasure working with you. I loved helping make your vision a reality!

Nettie · Married on 11/19/2016

Jill was very easy to work with. She skillfully guided us through invitation choices and gave us great advice. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Shira · Married on 11/06/2016

it was so wonderful and easy to work with you! You had great suggestions, were flexible when it came to meeting times and gave us plenty of time to review proofs!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Judi · Married on 10/29/2016

Jill is fabulous at what she does. We have used her many times for invitations, cards etc and the results are always perfect. She has great ideas for keeping costs where you want them yet giving a high end look. She has products for every budget and is so helpful that it makes invitation purchasing a pleasure. She is patient ( I am one of those people who needs to look at every option before making a decision) and accommodates everyone's wishes. Our most recent purchase was wedding invitations for our daughters wedding- with my daughter, her fiancé, mother of the bride and mother of the groom all weighing in- Jill was wonderful and we all loved the final product and received rave reviews from all who were invited. I highly recommend Sincerely Yours!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/04/2016

Jill from Sincerely Yours is extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgeable! She made the invitation picking process stress-free!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Jill is fantastic! She has lots of invitation books to look through and after listening to us, she knew what I was looking for and showed me options that fit my taste. We received all the invitations in a timely manner and she was helpful with any questions that we had. She's very good with knowing what options stay in the budget and still present a beautiful invitation! I will definitely go to Jill for any invitation needs!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Jill was great! Easy to work with, great selection of invitations, responsive, detail-oriented, and spent a lot of time helping us decide on the invite.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

It was wonderful to work with Jill. She was very professional and creative. Great experience.

Sent on 11/18/2015

We worked with Jill to pick out invitations. She had so many to choose from and helped us narrow down to one we loved. She even ordered us a sample to view the invitation in another color so we can be sure to pick the one we love. Jill responds to emails within the next day so communicating with her is awesome. Her help with the wording was great and she was patient as we spend time choosing the best fonts. Jill is friendly and very knowledgable. I would definitely recommend her to use for wedding invitations!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/09/2015

Jill was wonderful to work with, and went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied with my wedding invitations. She was very patient throughout the process, and I never felt pushed to make a selection or decision. Since she has been creating invitations for quite some time, she is also very knowledgeable about her products & services. I highly recommend Jill for any type of invitation or paper goods you might need!

Sent on 02/10/2015
  • Y

Yael · Married on 11/01/2014

Working with Jill at Sincerely Yours was an absolute delight. We received too many compliments on our invitations to count!!! Jill ensured every single detail we were looking for was addressed. She is extremely responsive, professional and kind. We would go back to Sincerely Yours in a heartbeat - in fact our gorgeous Thank You cards are from here too!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jill was amazing! She spent 2 hours with me just to make sure I found an invitation that I loved and one that I could afford.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Jill is knowledgeable, creative and reasonably priced. She is extremely patient and helpful. Her experience shows and she shares her vast knowledge to help the bride create beautiful invitations within budget.

Sent on 10/12/2014

I was impressed at the responsiveness and flexibility of Sincerely Yours. Jill was great to work with and sensitive to my needs for my invitations and Save the Dates. She had good suggestions. Also the invitations arrived in a timely manner and are beautiful! I saw the same invitations on another site and they cost more by the way.

Sent on 03/29/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/08/2014

Jill at Sincerely Yours was amazing! I went to a few places for invitation but Jill was by far the nicest and most patient person to work with. She made it so easy and had some fabulous invitations. I have had nothing by compliments on my invitations. I also purchased my Kippot from her as well. I highly recommend Jill!!!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Amy · Married on 10/11/2013

We went to Jill for our wedding invitations, thank you cards, programs, and favors. She was so easy to work with and really helped us customize all of her products to fit our vision. Everything we ordered came in extremely quickly and the pricing was very reasonable.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Julia · Married on 10/05/2013

Jill was fantastic-- very easy to work with and helpful. We had almost finalized a decision and completely changed our minds before ordering, and she was fine with it and helped us custom design invitations we loved. They were perfect-- we got lots of compliments!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Liza · Married on 09/28/2013

Jill Klein at Sincerely Yours was a pure joy to work with. She answered all my questions, was quick when responding to my emails, and helped me decidede/pick out the exact invitations I had been looking for, even sticking to my budget. She had great suggestions and tips as well. All of my friends and family asbolutely loved my invitations. I was very lucky to find Jill from Sincerely Yours and can't thank her enough for my beautiful invitations. I 100% reccomend her to any bride looking for someone who is very easy to work with and who wants stunning wedding invitations!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Clare · Married on 09/14/2013

Working with Jill at Sincerely Yours made the whole process of choosing save the dates and wedding invitations both fun and easy! There are so many different options and ways to go, but Jill patiently walks you through all of the choices until you find something that you love. She also quickly gets an idea for the look you are going for, and makes specific recommendations that are unique to you. Finally, Jill has invitations for every price range. No matter what your budget is, Jill will work with you to help you design something you are happy and excited about.

I absolutely love both my save the dates and wedding invites and received so many compliments about them. I will definitely be going back to Jill for all my future invitation needs.

Sent on 09/29/2013