Sincerely Yours Reviews

66 | Rockville, MD

66 Reviews for Sincerely Yours

Liza M. · Married on 12/31/2020

Sincerely Yours is the best!

She is incredible!!!! The best!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Liza - working with the two of you was an absolute pleasure! Covid made for unique circumstances and you took it in stride!
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent quality and service

Jill did a beautiful job on the invitations for our October 2020 wedding. She is very knowledgeable, incredibly patient, quick to respond, and clearly an expert in her field. Our invitations turned out even more beautifully than I could have imagined, all because of Jill. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 12/16/2020

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Lauren! It was such a pleasure to work with you creating such a beautiful unique invitation and pretty amazing that we were able to do it totally remote.

Deborah B. · Married on 06/13/2020

Jill Klein is organized, knowledgeable and offered great suggestions to help us select a beautiful wedding invitation package.

Jill Klein took the time to understand what our daughter and future son in law wanted for their wedding invitation package and quickly refined her suggestions based on their feedback. The result? She perfectly captured their taste within budget and delivered the invitations ahead of schedule, The invitations are beautiful and it was an effortless experience!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Suzanne M. · Married on 10/26/2019

One of a kind!

We got our wedding invitations through Sincerely Yours; the experience was great. Jill is very professional, detail oriented, and knowledgeable of the industry. We loved how the invitations turned out, and the experience was seamless! We have since used Jill for many other reasons, including Thank You Notes and gifts!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Rachel P. · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful and memorable work

Jill was great to work with! She was incredibly responsive and our whole invitation suite was stunning and completely personalized. We still get compliments on it over a year later!

Sent on 01/03/2021

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Rachel! I enjoyed helping you create a truly unique invitation. You made it easy having a vision of what you wanted.
  • Karlee

Karlee · Married on 09/28/2019

Jill makes the BEST invitations!!

If you want the most beautiful invitations and the best personal experience, use Sincerly Yours! Jill is so creative, responsive and easy to work with. She created the most gorgeous invitations, napkins, yamakahs, ect! She does it all and always goes above and beyond! I got so many compliments. You will be so happy with your choice!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Karlee - it was such a pleasure working with you and setting the perfect tone for your waterfront wedding!
  • Faye

Faye · Married on 09/07/2019

An extremely positive experience.

Jill was easy to work with, helpful and responsive. I’d highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Laura

Laura W. · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful, Simple Invitations

Working with Jill was great. She walked us through options then helped us make decisions and made sure we got the right amount of extras and thank you cards. When we sat down with her, she showed us lots of different examples, and we had two favorites, and at the end, we compared the prices and one was much cheaper, so it was an easy decision.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Laura! Working with the two of you was such a pleasure and I think your final selection was perfect for the tone you wanted to set.
  • Laura

Laura H. · Married on 08/18/2019

Jill is the best!

Working with Jill at Sincerely Yours was easily one of the best decisions during my wedding planning process. She is super detail-oriented, responsive, and really took time to understand what I wanted. My invitations were exactly what I wanted and the process was stress-free thanks to Jill!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Laura. It was such a pleasure working with you and even though we did most of it long distance you helped to make it easy!

Rita D. · Married on 06/29/2019

The best experience!!

Jill was the absolute best. We started out by ordering our wedding invitations. I had an idea of what I wanted but Jill used her expertise to help us make them perfect. She would listen to what I had to say but would also give her expert advice when needed. The invitations were stunning and we received many compliments!! Jill also helped us with the program and personalized napkins. I live out of town so Jill was excellent to communicate via email when needed but also has a beautiful office to meet face-to-face as well. I can't recommend Jill enough!! Thank you, Jill for making this experience so great!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Rita - it was such a pleasure working with you. Clients like you make my job easy! Wishing you all the best this weekend - I know it will be beautiful!
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/01/2019

Sincerely Yours and Jill Klein

Jill is a true professional. Her attention to detail and desire to make your vision come to be is unparalleled. It was a pleasure working with her over several months to make my son's wedding save-the-dates, invitations and all of the paper details for the day of, just so beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie. It has been such a pleasure creating an entire suite starting with the Save the Date all the way through to the "Day of" items including the welcome letter, programs, escort boards, personalized menus and cocktail napkins.

Lexi L. · Married on 05/10/2019

Jill helped us design our dream invitations!

We absolutely loved working with Jill! From the very beginning, she understood the vibe and look we were describing, and helped us bring our vision for the invitations, save the dates, and other paper goods to life - from scratch. We are so thankful for her partnership, and we could not recommend her more.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Lexi! I loved that you had such a vision of what you wanted your special day to look like. We were able to set the tone from the Save the Dates all the way through to the "Day of" pieces.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey P. · Married on 04/27/2019

Jill and her invitations are the BEST!!!

We absolutely loved working with Jill! She is so easy going and flexible! She has so many different types and styles of invitations and mixes and matches them to fit anyone’s vision! It is also so convenient to swing by her house! You feel like part of the family. I would recommend Jill and her invitations to absolutely anyone!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Lindsey - working with you was an absolute pleasure and I love the classic with a contemporary twist to your invitations.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Experience, Beautiful Invitations, Everything was Easy

Jill was very easy to work with and provided a very large array of invitation options. I received many compliments on my wedding invitations and the whole process was very smooth and fun. Highly recommend using Jill for any invitation needs!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you so much Emily. It was a pleasure working with the two of you. Happy belated anniversary - hard to believe it's been a year already!

Sam · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely amazing experience!

Jill was absolutely amazing to work with! She made picking out wedding invitations easy AND fun! For the most part, my husband and I picked out what colors, font, and saying we wanted, and Jill put everything together for us and made it special to what we wanted!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Sam! I enjoyed working with you and Jason - helping to create the perfect invitation for your special day.

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

Always great to work with and collaborate with ideas!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Kathleen M. · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, Repsonsive, Attention to Detail

Flexible with schedule; Responsive; Never felt rushed; Large selection; Vast experience; Detail person; Relaxed friendly and fun

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you very much Kathy - it was a such a pleasure helping you create the perfect invitation and everything to make your day-of perfect!

Michelle L. · Married on 09/22/2018

amazing experience working with Jill

I had an amazing experience working with Jill and would 100% recommend her. She was so patient and helpful in narrowing down the styles that I liked for invitations in our initial meeting. Afterwards, I had a million questions over email, and she was always prompt in responding right away and making changes accordingly. She was truly with me every step of the way!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Michelle - it was such a pleasure helping you create the perfect invitation. You made it easy and even being long distance was not a problem. Helping your family work on several mitzvahs over the years makes it that much more special for me!

Lori · Married on 09/15/2018

A very positive experience.

We were working in a very limited time frame — just four months from engagement to wedding. Jill assisted us with selection, and ensured that the invitations were delivered within our time frame. The invitations were gorgeous. And, there were plenty to choose from.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Jacqueline D. · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience!

Very professional and accommodating. Jill has the most unique selection! She was able to help us get it all done within our short time frame and deliver outstanding invitations!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad that we were able to find the perfect invitation, even with your tight timeline.

L M · Married on 09/02/2018

Above and beyond my high expectations!

Jill was fantastic to work with. Prior to contacting sincerely yours, we had searched online and had some ideas of what we "thought" we liked. Jill was very flexible with appointment times to accommodate our crazy schedules. What made working with Sincerely Yours so great is Jill's ability to really listen. There are so many options and choices with invitations it's easy to become overwhelmed. Jill helps you focus and narrows in on exactly what you have in your head, even when you have a hard time explaining it. Jill walks you through examples that have pieces of what you want and is then able to help you eliminate down and understand the options are endless. Once you're close, Jill has a great eye and artistic style and will bring your idea to life. Another huge help was relying on Jill's long expertise in selecting colors, fonts and especially wording. Once ordered, the invitations came quickly and were perfect. We ended up with one of a kind invitations that married (no pun intended) several different styles into one perfect suite and for far less cost then ordering standard online. Jill keeps you posted along the way and insures you are thrilled with your experience. We can't wait to work with Jill again and again!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rachel K. · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved Working With Jill

We loved working with Jill! She had great advice and made the invitation selection process really fun. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel. It was a pleasure working with the two of you and I love what we created!

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

She was helpful in helping us to decide our bridal shower invitation. The only issue is our mistake with the wrong day that was indicted on the invitation (i.e. Saturday instead of Sunday).

Sent on 02/19/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Dana, I'm so sorry that it was missed on the proof – this is the first I am hearing of it. I have tried contacting you so that we can get them re-printed. The good news is that you ordered with plenty of time and we can get these corrected. Please reach out so we can make this right.

Christine · Married on 05/27/2018

Jill was so easy to work with and very helpful! We decided on our budget and she made it very easy to find beautiful options that fit the budget. Our invitations and programs were gorgeous and Jill was wonderful.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2018

Wedding invitations

I had a wonderful experience working with Sinerely Yours to pick my wedding invitations. Jill was extremely friendly, flexible and patient. She worked with my busy schedule to squeeze me in when it was convenient for me. She had a wide range of styles and formats to choose from and spent the time to go through all of the options with me. As an indecisive person, she gave me guidance when I needed it and it was very clear she knew what she was going talking about! We could not have been happier with the finished product, they were absolutely perfect! Professional, high quality and good value. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Melissa - I really enjoyed working with you on both the Save the Date cards and the invitations!