43 Reviews for Sincerely Yours

Shipping (2)
Save the Dates (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
43 Sincerely Yours Reviews

She was helpful in helping us to decide our bridal shower invitation. The only issue is our mistake with the wrong day that was indicted on the invitation (i.e. Saturday instead of Sunday).

Profile Picture Dana, 7/7/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Letterpress

Jill is so easy to work with! She is patient, professional, and so organized!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jill was absolutely phenomenal in helping me, my mom, and my now-husband with our wedding invitations and paper-related products. She knew all the right questions to ask to get us narrowed down on a decision, which I admit I was nervous about coming in with zero thoughts or ideas! Jill was very patient with us as we made our decision, and when we had any follow up questions or thoughts she was quick to respond and talked us through everything. She helped us execute something unique but still classy. She is truly a pleasure to work with - and I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jill was a dream to work with. She had so many different options for our invitations, great ideas for ways we could tweak the samples to make them fit our vision, and lots of knowledge about wedding etiquette. Jill was also incredibly flexible, from scheduling meetings to quick and painless online payment systems to delivery. I especially appreciated her warmth and understanding when it came to being creative with the invitations due to interesting family dynamics. Our proofs and the invitations were both delivered quickly, and we loved everything about them. Once we dropped them in the mail, our guests did too. In fact, so many of them raved about how beautiful and classy the invitations were! You'll be in great hands if you decide to work with Jill. Her services are top notch.

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jill was wonderful to work with. She helped us find our dream wedding invitations and coordinated everything. She provided tons of examples to help us figure out what stock, wording, fonts, colors, etc. we wanted to make it perfect. Everything was done with professionalism and she was transparent throughout the whole process. We will always go to Sincerely Yours for any of our invitation needs!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jill is amazing, she found the perfect invitations for me! I absolutely love them.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I could not be happier I found Sincerely Yours to do my wedding invitations and thank you cards!
Jill's experience and guidance were invaluable in helping us create the perfect wedding invitation for our needs. She was incredibly patient and thoughtful in guiding me through the maze of options that are available. She has an extensive collection of invitations to look through and her ability to help focus on the key stylistic choices that match each person's unique situation is impressive. Her skills are many - she assisted me at each stage of the procees from helping select and design the invitation to editing the wording and referring me to a calligrapher to handle the envelopes! And she did this all while staying within my budget!
I would recommend Jill and Sincerely Yours to anyone, without hesitation.
Thank you, Jill!

Profile Picture Rosel, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Thermography, Custom Invitations, Thank Yous

I came to Jill in somewhat of a panic, because the previous design company I had hired was being unresponsive to my requests for changes. Jill was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was somehow able to take the ideas I had on my head and create a beautiful invitation suite for my wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We received great attention and responsiveness to our beautiful and very us invitations.

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/22/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Consultations, Printing

It was a pleasure to work with Jill. I came in wanting a very specific look but had already went over budget with a lot of other vendors. Jill worked hard to make sure my exact vision would be created while finding ways to bring down cost. She had real conversations with me around what mattered and what didn't. She also connected with an outside vendor and artist to help create custom envelope liners that I couldn't find anywhere else. She was extremely responsive and helpful with every question or concern I had. In the end, I had exactly what I had always pictured and was flooded with compliments when the invitations went out. I would highly recommend working with Jill at Sincerely Yours! (Even if you are out of state, like I was!)

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Shipping, Thermography

Jill was very easy to work with. She skillfully guided us through invitation choices and gave us great advice. I would definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Nettie, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

it was so wonderful and easy to work with you! You had great suggestions, were flexible when it came to meeting times and gave us plenty of time to review proofs!

Profile Picture User6442280, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jill is fabulous at what she does. We have used her many times for invitations, cards etc and the results are always perfect. She has great ideas for keeping costs where you want them yet giving a high end look. She has products for every budget and is so helpful that it makes invitation purchasing a pleasure. She is patient ( I am one of those people who needs to look at every option before making a decision) and accommodates everyone's wishes. Our most recent purchase was wedding invitations for our daughters wedding- with my daughter, her fiancé, mother of the bride and mother of the groom all weighing in- Jill was wonderful and we all loved the final product and received rave reviews from all who were invited. I highly recommend Sincerely Yours!!!

Profile Picture Judi, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jill from Sincerely Yours is extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgeable! She made the invitation picking process stress-free!

Profile Picture User7266216, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jill is fantastic! She has lots of invitation books to look through and after listening to us, she knew what I was looking for and showed me options that fit my taste. We received all the invitations in a timely manner and she was helpful with any questions that we had. She's very good with knowing what options stay in the budget and still present a beautiful invitation! I will definitely go to Jill for any invitation needs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jill was great! Easy to work with, great selection of invitations, responsive, detail-oriented, and spent a lot of time helping us decide on the invite.

Profile Picture User4652355, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Jill was an absolute joy. She made the save the date and invitation process so easy, and was patient when I needed to go through samples upon samples. She has a terrific selection, too. It's hard not to want to look at all of the gorgeous things she has!

We had one issue when the company in charge of printing the invitations totally changed the color of the ink (despite what the proof showed). Jill didn't skip a beat. Within hours she had an answer from the company -- keeping them totally accountable -- and confirmation that a replacement would be coming our way as a rush order. It was a relief to have her at the helm! She's a true professional and great at what she does.

Profile Picture Sammi, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

It was wonderful to work with Jill. She was very professional and creative. Great experience.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations

We worked with Jill to pick out invitations. She had so many to choose from and helped us narrow down to one we loved. She even ordered us a sample to view the invitation in another color so we can be sure to pick the one we love. Jill responds to emails within the next day so communicating with her is awesome. Her help with the wording was great and she was patient as we spend time choosing the best fonts. Jill is friendly and very knowledgable. I would definitely recommend her to use for wedding invitations!

Profile Picture User4290005, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had a great experience with Jill at Sincerely Yours. Admittedly, when I started the process I thought I might order invitations online since there are so many companies that do this now. A coworker recommended Jill to me and within minutes of sending an email I had an appointment scheduled with her within the week. Her business is run out of her house. She has a beautiful room dedicated to all things invitations. She made a very daunting task as painless as possible. I never felt rushed or pressured. I did compare pricing to two other companies/people. One was all online and cheaper (but never could actually touch the paper or see a real proof) and the other was extremely/unjustifiably expensive. Jill had great quality, very reasonable price, and more flexibility that an online retailer. At the end of the day, I liked the idea of buying local and bouncing ideas/ making decisions (paper stock, invitation wording, and number of inserts) with someone who has been handling invitations for years and not an online chat function. I also could not justify spending 2x the amount for custom designed invitations that looked very similar to the ones I selected with Jill.

Profile Picture User2771145, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jill was wonderful to work with, and went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied with my wedding invitations. She was very patient throughout the process, and I never felt pushed to make a selection or decision. Since she has been creating invitations for quite some time, she is also very knowledgeable about her products & services. I highly recommend Jill for any type of invitation or paper goods you might need!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/9/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Jill at Sincerely Yours was an absolute delight. We received too many compliments on our invitations to count!!! Jill ensured every single detail we were looking for was addressed. She is extremely responsive, professional and kind. We would go back to Sincerely Yours in a heartbeat - in fact our gorgeous Thank You cards are from here too!

Profile Picture Yael, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jill was amazing! She spent 2 hours with me just to make sure I found an invitation that I loved and one that I could afford.

Profile Picture User3342861, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jill is knowledgeable, creative and reasonably priced. She is extremely patient and helpful. Her experience shows and she shares her vast knowledge to help the bride create beautiful invitations within budget.

Profile Picture User4468837, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was impressed at the responsiveness and flexibility of Sincerely Yours. Jill was great to work with and sensitive to my needs for my invitations and Save the Dates. She had good suggestions. Also the invitations arrived in a timely manner and are beautiful! I saw the same invitations on another site and they cost more by the way.

Profile Picture User3383692, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews