Sincerely Yours Reviews

Sincerely Yours 2
Sincerely Yours 3

Rita Donson · Married on 06/29/2019

The best experience!!

Jill was the absolute best. We started out by ordering our wedding invitations. I had an idea of what I wanted but Jill used her expertise to help us make them perfect. She would listen to what I had to say but would also give her expert advice when needed. The invitations were stunning and we received many compliments!! Jill also helped us with the program and personalized napkins. I live out of town so Jill was excellent to communicate via email when needed but also has a beautiful office to meet face-to-face as well. I can't recommend Jill enough!! Thank you, Jill for making this experience so great!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Rita - it was such a pleasure working with you. Clients like you make my job easy! Wishing you all the best this weekend - I know it will be beautiful!
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/01/2019

Sincerely Yours and Jill Klein

Jill is a true professional. Her attention to detail and desire to make your vision come to be is unparalleled. It was a pleasure working with her over several months to make my son's wedding save-the-dates, invitations and all of the paper details for the day of, just so beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie. It has been such a pleasure creating an entire suite starting with the Save the Date all the way through to the "Day of" items including the welcome letter, programs, escort boards, personalized menus and cocktail napkins.

Sam · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely amazing experience!

Jill was absolutely amazing to work with! She made picking out wedding invitations easy AND fun! For the most part, my husband and I picked out what colors, font, and saying we wanted, and Jill put everything together for us and made it special to what we wanted!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Sam! I enjoyed working with you and Jason - helping to create the perfect invitation for your special day.

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

Always great to work with and collaborate with ideas!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Kathleen Martin-Weis · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, Repsonsive, Attention to Detail

Flexible with schedule; Responsive; Never felt rushed; Large selection; Vast experience; Detail person; Relaxed friendly and fun

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you very much Kathy - it was a such a pleasure helping you create the perfect invitation and everything to make your day-of perfect!

Michelle Loring · Married on 09/22/2018

amazing experience working with Jill

I had an amazing experience working with Jill and would 100% recommend her. She was so patient and helpful in narrowing down the styles that I liked for invitations in our initial meeting. Afterwards, I had a million questions over email, and she was always prompt in responding right away and making changes accordingly. She was truly with me every step of the way!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Michelle - it was such a pleasure helping you create the perfect invitation. You made it easy and even being long distance was not a problem. Helping your family work on several mitzvahs over the years makes it that much more special for me!

Lori D · Married on 09/15/2018

A very positive experience.

We were working in a very limited time frame — just four months from engagement to wedding. Jill assisted us with selection, and ensured that the invitations were delivered within our time frame. The invitations were gorgeous. And, there were plenty to choose from.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Sincerely Yours 4

Jacqueline Dubin · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience!

Very professional and accommodating. Jill has the most unique selection! She was able to help us get it all done within our short time frame and deliver outstanding invitations!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad that we were able to find the perfect invitation, even with your tight timeline.

L M H · Married on 09/02/2018

Above and beyond my high expectations!

Jill was fantastic to work with. Prior to contacting sincerely yours, we had searched online and had some ideas of what we "thought" we liked. Jill was very flexible with appointment times to accommodate our crazy schedules. What made working with Sincerely Yours so great is Jill's ability to really listen. There are so many options and choices with invitations it's easy to become overwhelmed. Jill helps you focus and narrows in on exactly what you have in your head, even when you have a hard time explaining it. Jill walks you through examples that have pieces of what you want and is then able to help you eliminate down and understand the options are endless. Once you're close, Jill has a great eye and artistic style and will bring your idea to life. Another huge help was relying on Jill's long expertise in selecting colors, fonts and especially wording. Once ordered, the invitations came quickly and were perfect. We ended up with one of a kind invitations that married (no pun intended) several different styles into one perfect suite and for far less cost then ordering standard online. Jill keeps you posted along the way and insures you are thrilled with your experience. We can't wait to work with Jill again and again!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rachel Kenigsberg · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved Working With Jill

We loved working with Jill! She had great advice and made the invitation selection process really fun. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel. It was a pleasure working with the two of you and I love what we created!

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

She was helpful in helping us to decide our bridal shower invitation. The only issue is our mistake with the wrong day that was indicted on the invitation (i.e. Saturday instead of Sunday).

Sent on 02/19/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Dana, I'm so sorry that it was missed on the proof – this is the first I am hearing of it. I have tried contacting you so that we can get them re-printed. The good news is that you ordered with plenty of time and we can get these corrected. Please reach out so we can make this right.

Christine · Married on 05/27/2018

Jill was so easy to work with and very helpful! We decided on our budget and she made it very easy to find beautiful options that fit the budget. Our invitations and programs were gorgeous and Jill was wonderful.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2018

Wedding invitations

I had a wonderful experience working with Sinerely Yours to pick my wedding invitations. Jill was extremely friendly, flexible and patient. She worked with my busy schedule to squeeze me in when it was convenient for me. She had a wide range of styles and formats to choose from and spent the time to go through all of the options with me. As an indecisive person, she gave me guidance when I needed it and it was very clear she knew what she was going talking about! We could not have been happier with the finished product, they were absolutely perfect! Professional, high quality and good value. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Melissa - I really enjoyed working with you on both the Save the Date cards and the invitations!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Jill is so easy to work with! She is patient, professional, and so organized!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Jill was absolutely phenomenal in helping me, my mom, and my now-husband with our wedding invitations and paper-related products. She knew all the right questions to ask to get us narrowed down on a decision, which I admit I was nervous about coming in with zero thoughts or ideas! Jill was very patient with us as we made our decision, and when we had any follow up questions or thoughts she was quick to respond and talked us through everything. She helped us execute something unique but still classy. She is truly a pleasure to work with - and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Sincerely Yours 5
    Sincerely Yours 6

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you very much - it was such a pleasure working with you and Justin!

Robyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Jill was a dream to work with. She had so many different options for our invitations, great ideas for ways we could tweak the samples to make them fit our vision, and lots of knowledge about wedding etiquette. Jill was also incredibly flexible, from scheduling meetings to quick and painless online payment systems to delivery. I especially appreciated her warmth and understanding when it came to being creative with the invitations due to interesting family dynamics. Our proofs and the invitations were both delivered quickly, and we loved everything about them. Once we dropped them in the mail, our guests did too. In fact, so many of them raved about how beautiful and classy the invitations were! You'll be in great hands if you decide to work with Jill. Her services are top notch.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Robyn - I loved that we got to create an invitation that was a little "out of the box". It was a pleasure working with you!

Rosel · Married on 07/03/2017

I could not be happier I found Sincerely Yours to do my wedding invitations and thank you cards!
    Jill's experience and guidance were invaluable in helping us create the perfect wedding invitation for our needs. She was incredibly patient and thoughtful in guiding me through the maze of options that are available. She has an extensive collection of invitations to look through and her ability to help focus on the key stylistic choices that match each person's unique situation is impressive. Her skills are many - she assisted me at each stage of the procees from helping select and design the invitation to editing the wording and referring me to a calligrapher to handle the envelopes! And she did this all while staying within my budget!
    I would recommend Jill and Sincerely Yours to anyone, without hesitation.
    Thank you, Jill!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Rosel - I enjoyed working with you!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

I came to Jill in somewhat of a panic, because the previous design company I had hired was being unresponsive to my requests for changes. Jill was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was somehow able to take the ideas I had on my head and create a beautiful invitation suite for my wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Sarah - it was a pleasure working with you and making your vision a reality!
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/22/2017

We received great attention and responsiveness to our beautiful and very us invitations.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Natasha - I enjoyed working with you!

Mallory · Married on 04/01/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Jill. I came in wanting a very specific look but had already went over budget with a lot of other vendors. Jill worked hard to make sure my exact vision would be created while finding ways to bring down cost. She had real conversations with me around what mattered and what didn't. She also connected with an outside vendor and artist to help create custom envelope liners that I couldn't find anywhere else. She was extremely responsive and helpful with every question or concern I had. In the end, I had exactly what I had always pictured and was flooded with compliments when the invitations went out. I would highly recommend working with Jill at Sincerely Yours! (Even if you are out of state, like I was!)

Sent on 05/03/2017

Sincerely Yours's reply:

Thank you Mallory - it was such a pleasure working with you. I loved helping make your vision a reality!

Nettie · Married on 11/19/2016

Jill was very easy to work with. She skillfully guided us through invitation choices and gave us great advice. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Shira · Married on 11/06/2016

it was so wonderful and easy to work with you! You had great suggestions, were flexible when it came to meeting times and gave us plenty of time to review proofs!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Judi · Married on 10/29/2016

Jill is fabulous at what she does. We have used her many times for invitations, cards etc and the results are always perfect. She has great ideas for keeping costs where you want them yet giving a high end look. She has products for every budget and is so helpful that it makes invitation purchasing a pleasure. She is patient ( I am one of those people who needs to look at every option before making a decision) and accommodates everyone's wishes. Our most recent purchase was wedding invitations for our daughters wedding- with my daughter, her fiancé, mother of the bride and mother of the groom all weighing in- Jill was wonderful and we all loved the final product and received rave reviews from all who were invited. I highly recommend Sincerely Yours!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/04/2016

Jill from Sincerely Yours is extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgeable! She made the invitation picking process stress-free!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Jill is fantastic! She has lots of invitation books to look through and after listening to us, she knew what I was looking for and showed me options that fit my taste. We received all the invitations in a timely manner and she was helpful with any questions that we had. She's very good with knowing what options stay in the budget and still present a beautiful invitation! I will definitely go to Jill for any invitation needs!

Sent on 12/16/2016