Sincerely, Liz: Photography Reviews

5 | Lynchburg, VA

5 Reviews for Sincerely, Liz: Photography

Ayron · Married on 10/11/2014

Photography was the absolute most important vendor selection while my husband and I were wedding planning. Liz of Sincerely, Liz: Photography came highly recommended by a friend and wedding planner, and all we can say is, she was AMAZING. From our very first meeting, we just knew Liz really got us as a couple and could deliver on the classic, romantic look and feel of our wedding. Our photos are gorgeous and everything we hoped for, I've received countless compliments. Our families and bridal party also loved working with Liz; she makes you so comfortable and for that reason, the photos look natural and timeless. I highly recommend Liz to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, she is the very best!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

Having Liz photograph our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made for our day!! Liz is extremely reliable, flexible and truly genuine! She has the bride and grooms best interest at heart! Her photography is absolutely flawless and she is so easy to work with!! Liz is extremely professional and responded to all of my crazy questions quickly! We are looking forward to using Sincerely, Liz in our future!

Sent on 12/19/2013
  • courtney

courtney · Married on 12/10/2011

I do not know where to begin! Liz and her staff went above and beyond as our photographers for our wedding. Her packages are reasonable and she is available 24/7 should you have any questions or concerns. Throughout the wedding planning process Liz interacts with you and provides forms to fill out to ensure she completely understands your uniqueness as a couple, is familiar with your story and she is a joy to work with.
    We could not be more pleased with our wedding pictures and engagement pictures. We have received an overwhelming positive response from all of our family and friends who are in love with our pictures. Liz and her staff are extremely professional and courteous and are incredibly talented.
    I would highly recommend Liz to any future bride who wants to be treated like royalty and to have wedding pictures comparable to any Hollywood or Royal wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Beverly · Married on 02/13/2010

Very sweet and professional photographer! She and her assistant even came to my house before the wedding to take "getting ready" pictures. The photos are lovely and Liz really has a great eye for things.

Sent on 04/27/2010

Sharon · Married on 05/04/2009

Love and Laughter Photography did such a wonderful job with my wedding. Liz is such a fun, upbeat, and creative photographer. She did both our engagement session and wedding and I am very happy with the pictures! She notices and captures such small details and adds such a unique touch to her photos. She takes more than just photos - she creates art! Out of all of my vendors I felt she worked the hardest to ensure every request I had was honored. I would highly, highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 05/19/2009