62 Reviews for SimplyHoneymoons

Honeymoons (14)
Travel Insurance (8)
Hawaii (4)
Caribbean (3)

We had the best experience using Simply Honeymoons to plan our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! We were very impressed with the superb recommendations, quick turn around and professionalism from Coleen. She steered us to all of the must see locations and helped us to select the best resorts for our trip. Reservations at many restaurants and excursions were made on our behalf and were informed that we were on our honeymoon before we even arrived! We had the best trip and that would not of been possible without Coleen!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Hawaii, Travel Insurance

Coleen was absolutely amazing at helping us for our honeymoon!! We booked our trip to Maui and Kauai and we needed a lot of help with dinners and excursions and she seriously delivered! She is so good at what she does and any dream I had she made come true! She gave us so many options and let us decide what we wanted to do. Everything was flawless once we got to Hawaii, I was seriously so impressed. She is so quick to answer any and all of your questions and it was just super easy! She is so kind and warm it makes it all the more fun to book your trip! If you need to book your honeymoon or any other trip, look no further!!!

Profile Picture Nicci, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Coleen did a fabulous job planning our honeymoon to Santorini, Greece and Positano, Italy. It was a first-class experience across the board - hotel, air travel, train, restaurants, etc. Moreover, Coleen is extremely responsive and attentive to detail. She is also very well-informed and made a number of valuable suggestions. In sum, I enjoyed working with Coleen and would highly recommend SimplyHoneymoons for anyone looking for assistance in planning honeymoons.

Profile Picture Robert, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

Our honeymoon in Greece was absolutely perfect thanks to Coleen at SimplyHoneymoons. We were so focused on the planning of our wedding that we wanted to leave the honeymoon to a professional. However, we couldn't have imagined the attention to detail, thoughtful gestures and consultative approach that we received in working with Coleen. She made the process enjoyable and truly took on everything herself. The hotels, restaurants, activities, etc. that she recommended were truly spectacular. We are incredibly grateful for her help and cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Mia, 5/18/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

We are so happy that we hired Coleen to book our honeymoon to Bora Bora. We told her what our expectations were and our budget and she put together the most amazing trip based off all our needs. We didn't have to think about a thing. All of the transportation, reservations at restaurants and our excursions were all booked by her as well! It was a seamless process and we will definitely be using her again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons

Coleen was the best choice for us. She not only planned our flights and accommodations but planned day trips and car rentals for us! She made sure everything went smoothly and was so responsive during the whole planning phase. I would definitely recommend going with Simply Honeymoons!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hawaii, Honeymoons

When our original plans for a honeymoon in St. Lucia fell through, we used a recommendation from a friend and hired Coleen to help us, and we are so glad we did! She is so kind and knowledgeable. She sent us a survey to find out what we wanted out of our honeymoon and used this to create three different option for us. We chose Grenada, what a beautiful place! Coleen took care of everything for us, she got us the best hotel room with the most amazing view, and organized excursions for us. The second we arrived, everything had already been taken care of for us. Thank you Coleen for making our honeymoon a dream come true!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/24/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons

Coleen planned a perfect honeymoon for my husband and I. I strongly recommend working with Simply Honeymoons to plan a honeymoon that is stress free. My husband and I were so busy planning our wedding that we did not have the ability to dedicate time or focus to planning the honeymoon. Coleen made the planning process and making decisions so easy and streamlined. As a "type A" bride and planner, I was so consistently impressed with Coleen's communication style, follow through, and attention to detail. Our travel went seamlessly - accommodations, reservations, and other arrangements were all considered with the utmost detail, and it allowed us to really enjoy our honeymoon without worrying about the logistics involved. She helped us discover the gem of an island that is St. Barths, and we will definitely be using her for future vacation planning since this was such a beneficial experience. From helping us pick the right destination to providing all the travel itinerary details, Coleen nailed it every step of the way. Thank you Coleen!

Profile Picture kate, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Me and my husband had an amazing time in Greece and we couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon. The whole trip was smooth and everything Coleen recommended was great.  We do appreciate all you did to make of our honeymoon an unforgettable experience.
Many Thanks K&K

Profile Picture Karen, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons

To put it simply Coleen is amazing! If you're looking for someone to help you plan the perfect honeymoon or special trip look no further. She took the time to learn what my husband and I would want and enjoy and really put time, thoughtfulness and energy into helping us plan the perfect honeymoon. I was nervous and overwhelmed planning a trip to Hawaii (two different Islands) and I am so glad we had to her guide us. She really knows what she is talking about and had the most amazing suggestions whether is was for adventures or eating. She is so sweet and very responsive. I've told all of my friends who are getting married soon about her. Thank you soooo much Coleen for all your help, it was a trip we will never forget!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Hawaii

We were on the fence about whether to plan our honeymoon on our own or hire a travel agent, and I am SO THRILLED that we decided to use a travel agent! Coleen was always very professional, easy to get a hold of, and just an all around pleasure to work with! She worked within our budget, listened to what we were looking to get out of our trip, and then found us amazing resorts to stay in for our 2 weeks on the big island and Maui. Coleen went above and beyond to make our honeymoon extra special, threw in several thoughtful little details such as luggage tags/travel itinerary in a convenient little traveling case. Coleen was also able to negotiate us free breakfast at one of the hotels, had personalized notes delivered to us at each hotel we stayed in, and checked in during our honeymoon to make sure everything was going well. We plan to work with Coleen again to help us plan a birthday/anniversary trip to Italy!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

If you want someone who is highly knowledgeable and detail oriented, Coleen at Simply Honeymoons is the best way to go. We were able to have all the details sorted out before we arrived and when we got there, everything was executed flawlessly. It was beyond incredible. The hotel we stayed at was perfect and Coleen was able to tailor everything to our tastes. I highly recommended her services!

Profile Picture User5389236, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

Coleen at SimplyHoneymoons made our Honeymoon a dream come true. She planned our special trip to Thailand down to the very last detail. Using SimplyHoneymoons made our trip stress free and unforgettable, as the locations, excursions, and flights were planned perfectly. My wife and I could not have been happier that we used Coleen and SimplyHoneymoons to plan our getaway. 5 stars across the board !

Profile Picture Chris , 8/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I highly recommend SimplyHoneymoons! In the midst of planning a wedding, it was so amazing to work with Coleen to plan our honeymoon and know that everything was being taken care of. Coleen was very organized, knowledgeable and professional! She planned an amazing trip to Italy for us that we are still talking about ☺ When she was putting together the trip she would change locations to accommodate our interests. She also suggested amazing restaurants and excursions. We loved working with her and we cannot wait to go back to Italy!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel

Coleen at Simply Honeymoons is fantastic! Seriously couldn't have possibly gotten better service. My wife and I used Simply Honeymoons for our honeymoon to Italy in 2016. From start to finish there was never any concern that we were misinformed, misguided, missing something etc.. All of her hotel, restaurant, and excursion recommendations were perfect. She made all of the travel from city to city seamless. The trains, car rides etc. were all perfectly timed and we never felt rushed or felt like we would miss a ride.

We also used Simply Honeymoons again this year for another trip to Europe and will likely use them again at another time for another. That just shows how great of an experience we had working with them. In short, anyone that needs to plan a honeymoon should 110% use Simply Honeymoons!

Profile Picture Stephen, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I recommend all couples planning a honeymoon use Simply Honeymoons! Working with Coleen was a pleasure and she made the planning process easy and stress free! We had the perfect trip!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons

Coleen was a fantastic resource for our honeymoon. Between keeping track of RSVPS and everything else wedding related it was nice not having to worry about booking our honeymoon. We simply filled our a questionnaire about where we wanted to go and what kind of atmosphere we were looking for and Coleen did the rest. She presented us with a ton of options and was always conscious of our budget. We ended up going to Riviera Maya, Mexico to an all inclusive adults only resort and it was amazing. Truly a once in a lifetime experience. Can't wait to use Coleen again for upcoming trips.

Profile Picture Fani, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

We worked with Colleen for our honeymoon to Italy and Greece and she was amazing! She really helped relieve some planning after everything we were already doing for the wedding. Colleen worked wit our budget and was able to find two amazing hotels, transfer in between and provided suggestions! The whole experience was seamless and would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

Working with Colleen was wonderful. I was nervous about trying to organize the honeymoon with all the other planning we had to do. She knows Hawaii so well that it eased my mind and she helped plan the perfect trip.

Profile Picture User5607392, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Hawaii, Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

We used Simply Honeymoons for our Honeymoon to Croatia. It was not advertised as one of the typical trips that they organize but that didn't matter. Our service was flawless, the itinerary was just what we wanted- lots of free time. The door to door service was timely from each destination we hit, which took away a ton of stress. We didn't have to do anything except say yes to the itinerary and Coleen took care of the rest. Would whole-heartedly recommend this to anyone looking to take the hassle out of planning a long trip.

Profile Picture User5608602, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

We worked with SimplyHoneymoons to book our trip to Anguilla, and it could not have been a more positive experience. Coleen is a true professional and helped us every step of the way. We had never been to Anguilla before, but Coleen put together a very detailed guide to the island, she helped us book our airfare, and hotel and even got us some amazing upgrades. I'm looking forward to working with Coleen in the future for ANY trip!

Profile Picture User5356257, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We used Coleen from Simply Honeymoons to plan our honeymoon to thailand! Coleen was simply amazing. She gave us exactly what we wanted. She was able to pick amazing hotels and locations based on the preferences that we had given her. She also had transportation set up for us and we never had an issue getting around thailand once we arrived at each of our destinations. Going through her we also got upgrades at the hotel and awesome perks! She was also very patient with me once I became anxious when bad weather was set to arrive on our departure date! Our honeymoon was absolutely perfect and we cannot wait to use Coleen to help set up trips for us in the future, I cannot recommend her honeymoon planning enough!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

We used Coleen at Simply Honeymoons to plan our honeymoon to Koh Samui, Thailand. It was the best trip we ever had!! Coleen planned so many great activities for us during our stay there. She was very professional, reliable, and easy to work with this past year! We highly recommend using her for your future vacation plans!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel

Coleen Coletti was our agent, and she was extremely accommodating. We changed our plans multiple times and she was there every step of the way with options, even last minute when I booked a surf lesson as a gift to my hubby and she kept it hidden from the itinerary so I could surprise him. The value? You pay $50 up front for them to start planning, and then that is credited to you once you book. I don't feel that we overpaid for anything, and I have already recommended them to many engaged friends!

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/10/14, 15 Reviews