Simply Wed Reviews

11 | Minneapolis, MN

11 Reviews for Simply Wed

• Melissa

Melissa S. · Getting married on 10/12/2021

Wonderful experience planning our small wedding!

We worked with Jamie and Symone at Simply Wed to plan and execute our small "covid" wedding. I can't say enough about them. They felt like extended family members that took care of every detail. We even had a venue change that could have been a big deal but they made it into an even better experience!
    Even though our wedding was small, we wanted it to be special and our day was amazing. Jamie was also our officiant and she was incredible! She made the ceremony feel so special even though there were only a small group of us.
    From the ceremony and vows, the music, the lovely cake, the first dance, the photographer and videographer, the "first look" and the care with every detail I would absolutely recommend them to anyone I know!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney L. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Simply Wed is Amazing

My fiancé and I had been struggling for a couple of years with trying to find the right venue at a price without breaking the bank! Symone and Jamie made one of the most important days of our lives stress free and beautiful. They took care of all the little details, so we could relax and enjoy our day. For that we will be forever grateful!!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Jessica · Married on 01/08/2021

Simply The Best!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Symone and the Simply Wed team! After a change in circumstances, we moved up our ceremony from 2022 to this year, with about a month to plan. Simply Wed stepped right up to the plate and took so much of our stress away. They were responsive, great with answering our questions and were a pleasure to work with! About a week prior to our ceremony, we had a family loss and had to postpone it. The care and concern they showed left us in awe. They were amazing! We rescheduled it for about a month later and it was an amazing day! Absolutely beautiful and everything we hoped for. They went above and beyond! We are so grateful for Symone and the team and would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Brianna J. · Married on 11/14/2020

Nothing but AMAZING!

My fiancé and I decided we wanted to elope very last minute due to covid 19 restrictions. We reached out to see if it would be a possibility to be married that same weekend. They made it happen for us! Our ceremony was so beautiful and perfect and we honestly could not have asked for a better last minute marriage ceremony! We HIGHLY recommend Simply Wed for your wedding. They were nothing but amazing to work with and I can not recommend them more. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Karen · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing service!

My husband and I am so glad that we found this wedding company. They provided us with all of the services that we needed to have a beautiful and intimate wedding. Other companies that we were looking at like this was charging way to much for half of the services provided. However, Simple Wed gave us exactly what we were looking for. Thank you so much for taking care of us and our guests.

If you're thinking about going with this company, do it! They went over and beyond for us!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Thuba

Thuba N. · Married on 08/07/2020

Inclusive, Quality, Client Centric

Planning a wedding hard, planning a wedding during a pandemic is even harder. Leave the extra work and stress to the team of experts who will cater to your needs and ensure your wedding is unforgettable. Simply Wed is client centric meaning they are committed to you and your wedding vision. Another great aspect of this company is that they are immersed in inclusivity. All couples are serviced and welcomed with the utmost care, respect, and dignity. Choose Simply Wed today for the ultimate wedding experience.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Kellie M. · Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

Simone and her crew helped me plan at the last minute after significantly downsizing because of Covid. Highly recommend

Sent on 07/14/2020

Lisa A. · Married on 05/07/2020

Gave us what we needed!

They took us in last minute due to our venue shutting down because of Covid-19. The venue we were originally going through offered an all inclusive option which we lost due to the venue closing. We were looking for the same all inclusive option, but on a smaller scale. We lucked up and found Simply Wed. Even though we couldn't invite all of our friends and family like we had planned, they offered the option to live stream our wedding. They really took care of us. Thanks!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Donnie W. · Married on 08/24/2019

Such an amazing group of people

We were slightly hesitant to use a "pop-up" wedding service, as we'd only seen our friends use traditional wedding planners, with traditional wedding planner prices.

When we meet the folks from SimplyWed at Twin Cities Pride, though, we were won over by their enthusiasm and authenticity. They assured us they could deliver exactly what we wanted: an intimate service for a small group of family and friends, free from stress. And that's exactly what we got.

And they were so accommodating. When we changed our mind on the venue, they presented us with another great option. When we told them many of our friends don't drink, they made the refreshments non-alcoholic. They customized the music for us and accommodated us writing our own vows.

But the best part? After the ceremony, we got to go enjoy ourselves. No clean up, no dealing with the venue or vendors, nothing. It has to be the least stressful wedding on record. And we got an impressive amount of good photography included in the price.

I can't recommend them highly enough. Not that we'll ever need their services again ourselves, but if we did, I'd call them up in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Mrs M.

Excellence

Symone & her crew where absolutely amazing! They made our wedding come together better than I could have ever imagined. Everything we needed they could provide. From the venue to the DJ who was amazing. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The coordinator was very helpful and understanding, and reassured me that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I don't know what I would have done without them, they delivered exactly what we wanted Thanks :)

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Marilou

Mr · Married on 09/20/2020

Great job!!!

The experience was absolutely stress free. They were easy to talk to and very flexible as they have found a way to cater our special request. All and all it was a simple yet wonderful and unforgettable wedding of ours. We really loved it!

Sent on 10/06/2020