Simply Wed Reviews

31 Reviews for Simply Wed

1 User photo

Simply Wed 1

Melyssa · Married on 06/17/2011

I was looking for a wedding officiant and after contacting several I felt the most comfortable with Gary's response. He arrived early to my wedding venue and was there to greet me when I arrived. He was very helpful with going through how the ceremony would flow. Gary has such a great personality and is such a nice person. My husband and I were so happy with how everything turned out and our families loved the ceremony. Gary really helped make our special day beautiful! Thank you Gary! I will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 06/20/2011

suzy · Married on 04/30/2011

Gary, You did such a wonderful job on our ceremony! Thank you! we got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful our ceremony was. You helped make our day!! I will highly recommend you to all my friends!!

Sent on 05/02/2011

Linda · Married on 04/17/2016

I was hesitant about using an officiant I hadn't met in person, but I was in a tight spot and really needed one. Simply Wed's website had everything I wanted. Gary was so easy to work with and made everything hassle free. He was prompt, communicated well, and did a personable and professional job officiating my wedding. I couldn't be happier with how smoothly it was! Thank you so much, Gary! +5 star service, would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 05/10/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/03/2018

I'm so glad we found Gary to be our officiant! We're not religious, so we were worried about being able to find someone who would accommodate our wishes. Gary made it super simple and easy. We love that we were able to customize our ceremony and wedding vows with the options he provided. He was very professional, friendly and showed up early on the wedding day. We received our signed wedding certificate very quickly as well. Thank you so much, Gary. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Simply Wed 2
  • Mrs. C

Y · Married on 03/26/2017

Gary was a pleasure to work with. He is extremely accommodating; any type of ceremony you want to have, he will work with you to create it. He is very responsive and friendly. Having him as our officiant was a stress-free experience, and you won't find a better priced officiant anywhere! I definitely recommend him to all brides and grooms.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Shelli · Married on 07/23/2011

Gary was great! He made us feel very special and showed the utmost respect to our concerns on our wedding day. We would recommend him to others as well.

Thank you Gary for all your efforts. Job well done!

Sent on 08/01/2011