Simply Sweet Events Reviews

40 | Buffalo, NY

40 Reviews for Simply Sweet Events

Gillian · Married on 08/26/2018

Nicole was very accommodating and was able to assist me in everything I needed help with. The reception space for our looked BEAUTIFUL and the table linens were the perfect addition! I have already recommended her to my friends :)

Sent on 07/23/2014

Cory · Married on 10/11/2015

We ordered an Ice cream bar and it was a hit! All the guests loved it! It was set up beautifully!

Sent on 10/29/2015

My friend recommended Nicole from Simply Sweet Events, as she worked with her last year when she got married. She had nothing but positive things to say and I could not agree more. Planning a wedding from out of town can be overwhelming, but Nicole helped to make everything flawless. She has an eye for decorating and helped to make my vision come to life. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Nicole was extremely easy going, great to work with, flexible, and professional. I honestly don't think that my wedding would have been so perfect if I did not have her assistance. I highly recommend Nicole and Simply Sweet Events! THANK YOU...

Sent on 09/29/2014

Nicole, the owner of Simply Sweet Events is the most kind, professional, and helpful event planner in the area! Anytime I needed to meet with her she was available, every call/text always was answered right away, and she went above and beyond! When we arrived, I couldn’t believe how she had transformed the space into an elegant and beautiful ceremony space. She stayed at the ceremony and even took some beautiful pictures of my ceremony and gave them to me the next day. I live out of town, so I was unable to pick up all of the décor for a couple weeks and she held onto it for me with no problem! I would definitely recommend Nicole for ANY of your wedding needs; she made my day into a 5 star event that I will never forget. I honestly could not have done any of my ceremony without her!! Thank you! – Claire Coffin

Sent on 08/08/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/01/2014

Nicole did an awesome job on my chair covers for my wedding. I was very happy with her services.

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/19/2014

The chair covers made the room so pretty. Thank you so much Nicole!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Michelle · event on 06/21/2014

Nicole is so helpful and easy to work with. We will use her whenever we have a party.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Nicole at Simply Sweets was great and so easy to work with for my daughter's wedding. She provided the chair sashes at the reception and did such a nice job setting everything up. She always responded quickly to voicemails and was very flexible when meeting with us. Her prices probably can not be beat!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

Everything from start to finish was great! The price was perfect and the service was amazing! They made the room for my wedding reception look beautiful and beyond my expectations!

Cassandra · Married on 05/16/2014

Nicole was fantastic to work with ! Very professional and patient :) Nicole has the best prices around and the quality of services rendered is amazing !

Sent on 07/19/2014

She was amazing! Very professional and was super accommodating even as things changed the night before! Loved working with them

Sent on 12/23/2013

Jen · Married on 09/14/2013

I planned my wedding that was in Lewiston NY from Chicago IL. I found Simply Sweet through on online search for chair covers. Nicole was great meeting my needs in a short amount of time. The room looked absolutely amazing after they set up chair covers, sashes, and table runners.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Mary · Married on 08/24/2013

Nicole was a pleasure to work with and the presentation was better then picture on her website...don't get me wrong the pictures gave a great example of the product you are going to purchase but the overall outcome was excellent! Nicole work with our vendor that required everything to be removed by midnight. She was there by 1130 pm and I was so happy because then I received my $1000 deposit back without a problem. Thank goodness I found her...if I had another daughter getting married I would use her again. I would recommend her to anyone. PS I didn't know Nicole until I met her at the Wedding Show @ Salvatore's

Sent on 09/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2013

Simply Sweet Events did a great job with favors and linens for my wedding. Loved everything! Everyone loved the candy buffet and the linens were a perfect fit for my venue. Thanks again.

Sent on 08/26/2013

carol · Married on 08/03/2013

Wow, Nicole super friendly, reliable, professional, easy to work with.... Nicole is just AMAZING!!! She was very responsible the chair cover gave the room that extra elegant look! The table skirt was so beautiful ..I will deff be referring all of my family members and anyone i know to Nicole ...love it love it, simply sweet events ROCKS!!! Excellent service.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2013

I loved working with Nicole, she is the most friendliest, professional to work with and very flexible. I had the candy Buffett, which everyone loved!!!! I'm not so much of the candy eater but I gave her my colors and she ran with it. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2013

Nicole from Simply Sweet Events was wonderful to work with. She designed our candy buffet. We met with her in advance to discuss what we had in mind and she brought our vision to life. She arrived prior to the start of the reception to set everything up and came afterwards to take everything down. The candy buffet was absolutely beautiful, and it was a big hit! Nicole has a great sense of design. Her candy buffet was a great addition to our wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2013

Nicole was amazing to work with. We rented seat covers and a carriage wedding card holder. In addition, Nicole also put together terrific center pieces which made our room look fairy tale like. We received so many compliments. A real personal touch was evident.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Erin · Married on 05/25/2013

Working with simply sweet events was a joy from day one, they made.my vision come to life, the room was PERFECT! I totally recommend them!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Amber · Married on 05/25/2013

My wedding would have been nothing if it weren't for Nicole! She did my centerpieces, chair sashes, candy buffet, and table linens. She knew exactly what to recommend for me and the everything was impeccable. I was kind of specific for a few things and vague for others and she knew what I wanted even before I did in some cases. The candy buffet was a huge hit, the best idea for favors out there, and ours was full of his favorite gummies and my favorite chocolate covered pretzels. It even had some sugar free options for my diabetic family members. I was never once worried about how everything would look knowing she was in charge of it, always prompt with responses and on top of everything. I can't wait for another excuse to use her decor again

Sent on 06/19/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/17/2013

My daughter's husband is in the military, and left me to handle the majority of their wedding as she decided to move out of state to be with him. Nicole helped me so much not only with the the service she supplied to us from Simply Sweets Events, but also with other suggestions as to flowers, mother of the bride dresses, etc.
    We decided to do a military theme to honor my son in law since he really had very little input since he had been in afghanistan for the past year, and Nicole designed the candy buffet with red, white, and blue candy and decorations. it was absolutely Beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Melissa · event on 11/10/2012

My shower was wonderful and would def book another event with them!! All guests loved to pick their own favors from the candy buffet and the ice cream buffet as well.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2012

Nicole and her team set up a gorgeous sundae bar for our October wedding. The planning process was simple and I only felt the need to follow-up the week of the wedding, since Nicole kept in touch. It was a refreshing change for dessert, and our guests are still talking about the ice cream buffet! We had a larger than average budget, and added lots of special touches throughout our reception, and Nicole provided a great experience at a very reasonable price! Our ice cream buffet was actually less than our cake, which was a "take home favor!" Book her now! Thanks again, Nicole! *xoxox* Mr. & Mrs. Mack

Sent on 01/04/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2012

Simply Sweet Events provided the chair covers, chair bands and overlays for my wedding. I could not have been happier with the way everything looked at the wedding. Nicole was extremely flexible and responsive to all of my requests. Overall Simply Sweet Events was great to work with and made my wedding look beautiful!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

The candy buffet put together by simply sweet events was wonderful! They were able to find all types of candy with our colors and were very flexible to the number of people we wanted to provide candy for. It was definitely a big hit at our wedding! I would recommend them to anyone :)

Sent on 09/04/2012