Simply Sweet by Darci Reviews

Simply Sweet by Darci 7
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 05/25/2019

Delicious! Beautiful! Perfect!

Darci was a pleasure to work with! As a busy bride I needed my vendors to be responsive and Darci definitely was. No matter how early in the planning process she was always very professional and responsive to all my questions. Darci knows her craft! During the tasting she was super prepared and organized. We explained to her the overall aesthetic of our wedding and showed her some photos from my Pinterest board and she knew exactly what I wanted. We chose our cake, fillings, and frosting quickly and she took over the rest! Cake arrived to the venue on time, in perfect condition and it was just so BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS! Thank you Darci!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Simply Sweet by Darci 8
  • Krystle Romo · Married on 05/19/2019

Gorgeous cakes, amazing flavor!

I really wish I would’ve been able to eat more of my wedding cake, it was delicious and gorgeous! Darci met with me personally and helped bring my ideas to life. She was truly amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Simply Sweet by Darci 9

Patrick Barnett · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful cake

The cake was delicious and the tasting was a joy. We asked for a fairly simply cake and Darci did a great job.

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 10/27/2018

WONDERFUL wedding cake experience with Darci

We always knew that we were going to hire Darci to bake our wedding cake because my sister was so happy with her wedding cake that Darci had made for her a few years ago. We were 100% happy with our wedding cake, it was delicious, beautiful, and it was such a pleasure to work with Darci. Our guests loved the cake!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

We loved the cake Darci made for our wedding! It was everything we wanted! We got so many compliments from guest that said the cake was beautiful and tasted great. Darci is great to work with too, she made the whole thing easy. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Sweets to Die For

Darci, she is fantastic, she provided our wedding cake which was a three tier pink champagne and almond sponge cake with amaretto filling with white fondant and stunning black lace design. Our Initials were Monogrammed on the front of the cake. Darci is as sweet as her cakes and absolutely adorable, she is humble and has the best flavors, her cake was simply delicious moist and simply put to die for. If you want a beautifully designed cake with flavors that meld together and taste like heaven on a plate Darci is your girl.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Simply Sweet by Darci 10
    Simply Sweet by Darci 11
    Simply Sweet by Darci 12

Geralynn · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! She really is the best! Cake was delicious and she really worked with me to capture my vision!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Darci was awesome to work with! Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous, and our groom's cake was better than we could have ever imagined!!! Not to mention, they were all delicious!!! I plan to use her for our future cake needs :)

Sent on 09/16/2018

Susan · Married on 07/14/2018

Darci was so helpful from the beginning, planning stages to the wedding day. The cake was exactly as we imagined it would be, and it tasted even better! Everyone loved it. Thank you, Darci!

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Kelcie

Kelcie · Married on 06/08/2018

Not only was our wedding cake sweet, Darci, the creator herself, was so easy going and awesome to work with. She knew exactly what we were going for and helped us decide on how much cake would be needed for our guests. Here's the best most awesome thing though that should tell you about the type of person you're hiring when you decide to hire Darci to make your wedding cake: After our wedding, my parents had a little bit of a travelling mishap with cake...the bottom tier was a gonner. Smashed to bits inside the box in which it was placed while driving from the venue to my parent's house for storage...however! The top tier was just slightly dented! My mom called Darci, asked her how best to fix the battered buttercream and Darci told her to bring it back to the shop and she would re-frost it!! She did so and it's back to looking perfect! So if you want something fancy or something simple like me you're in great hands with Darci. She also was so flexible with my flavor changes after our meeting and was very accommodating every step of the way.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Darci with Simply Sweet was such a pleasure to work with. She answered all of our questions and went above and beyond what we were looking for. She is a real artist!

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/09/2018

We are SO happy we went with Simply Sweet. Darci was very easy to work with, the cake tasted incredible and it turned out more beautiful than we anticipated. We highly recommend Simply Sweet!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Simply Sweet by Darci 13

Marquelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Darci made our wedding day perfect with her cake and design! It was exactly what we wanted and was absolutely beautiful! The guests all complimented on how beautiful and delicious our wedding cake was! Thank you Darci!!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Simply Sweet by Darci 14

Alyssa · Married on 08/26/2017

Darci was so wonderful to work with. My husband and I had so much fun at the cake tasting. We showed her an example of what we were looking for in our wedding cake and she did a phenomenal job! Our cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! I was very pleased with our wedding cake and it sure made for some beautiful pictures!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Rubi · Married on 07/15/2017

Darci is truly talented! Our cake was perfect and beautiful but to top it off it tasted GREAT! We set up a meeting, picked out flavors and icing, and that was it. She made it smooth and easy to choose our cake. Thank you, Darci!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Dana · Married on 04/08/2017

Darci and her cakes are amazing! We planned our wedding cake with her and then she and I planned a surprise grooms cake and both were incredible! Our wedding cake was exactly what I had hoped it would be - she perfected it even when I couldn't quite put into words what I wanted. The grooms cake was camo and looked better than the picture I sent her of what I wanted! We will use her again and again!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/17/2017

Darci made our wedding cake as perfect! My husband and I wanted a skull wedding cake theme and she nailed it ! Even my black roses so if you need a beautiful wedding cake choose her !

Sent on 12/07/2017

I LOVE her cakes! Not only was it delicious, but it also looked amazing!!! She was so easy to work with and so nice. We ordered a grooms cake that was supposed to be picked up for the rehearsal dinner and we completely spaced to pick it up. But instead of calling us and stressing us out the next day she just simply brought it to the wedding and displayed it there. Thank you so much for doing such a good job!

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • DONNA

DONNA · Married on 10/29/2016

Darci's cake was a hit with EVERYONE! Our cake was simple beautiful and extremely tasty. I would recommend darci for any kind of cake you need, especially wedding cakes. She showed up on time to the venue and set up the cake with my topper, which looked amazing! We had enough cake for all of our guests. I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Antoinette · Married on 09/17/2016

Darci was the best! Our cake was absolutely beautiful, and the best thing about Darci was the excitement she displayed in her attitude and actions ,along with me, to design and make my cake! . She was responsive always to my emails or texts and she even text messaged me pictures the entire time she was creating my cake. Loved her and loved her cake! Delicious! Will use her in the future for other occasions

Sent on 11/08/2016

Mindy · Married on 09/04/2016

I presented to Darci a picture of the wedding cake look that I would like, and she was able to give me that and make it so beautiful. I also was thankful that she was able to change the flavor of my cake due to so many people having allergies that I was not aware of. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Linsey and John

Linsey · Married on 08/20/2016

Darci is great and was absolutely awesome to work with. Our cake for our wedding was so delicious and such a hit. Guests couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was! My aunt even took a couple of pieces back to her hotel room for a midnight snack! :) It literally melted in your mouth and the flavors were perfect! She was very reasonably priced and we decided to go with a little bit simpler design and she made it look exactly as we had hoped. We will definitely go back to Darci for our cake needs and highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Really great to work with. Willing to make whatever design you are looking for. We had a country themed wedding, and she is making our cake look like a rustic aspen tree. She was very professional too.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Suzi · Married on 10/17/2015

Darci met with us on a Sunday during a holiday weekend even though the store was closed because it fit our schedules. Her pricing can't be beat and the cakes are absolutely delicious! She listened to our ideas and came up with a great design, and even tweaked her normal policies on sheet cakes to allow us to embellish them a bit. She's fantastic!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/17/2015

We contracted with Darci for a cupcake tower display and a small cutting cake for our wedding. We were highly impressed with Darci's cake flavors and execution. Our cake was absolutely delicious and the cupcakes were great! We got so many compliments on them. She was able to work with the decoration I DIY-ed for the display and really did a lovely job! Great bakery!

Sent on 10/26/2015