Simply Simone Events Reviews

4 | Boston, MA

4 Reviews for Simply Simone Events

Krista · Getting married on 07/20/2019

I was recently the maid of honor of a wedding that Simone planned. She was fantastic! I really loved how she put my sister, the bride first and made her wishes come to life, while still sharing her views and opinions when they were helpful. She had so many great ideas for how to make my sister's day magical and it did not go unnoticed among the guests. She was so helpful throughout each stage of the wedding planning process and brought up ideas for small details that myself and my sister may not have otherwise thought of. Her attention to detail and passion for what she does shines through in everything she did. I will be recommending Simply Simone Events to all of my friends as they become engaged!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Simply Simone Events's reply:

Krista, thank you so much for the kind words! It was a beautiful day and I'm so glad everything turned out perfectly!

Tess · Married on 06/17/2017

I knew we had found someone special to be a part of our wedding day from the first contact we had with Simone. She was an excellent communicator from the beginning to the end, with a perfect blend of kindness, warmth, and professionalism that helped us quickly feel at ease during some of the more intense moments of the planning process. Simone helped guide us through many details that we would have never thought of on our own, while also giving a sense of freedom to make the day completely our own. She absolutely put my husband and myself first on the day of the wedding, but what I truly appreciated was that she looked out for our families as well. I remember her asking our Moms and Dads what she could get them to drink during dinner, making sure our sisters with their young kids were comfortable at their tables. Simone’s calm presence, and grace was apparent even when she was working efficiently to ensure things were going as planned are things our parents and friends still comment on today when remembering our wedding day.

As someone who thought she could more easily stay on budget and get by without a wedding planner, I can honestly say that hiring Simone was the best decision I made. She was carefully attentive to each detail that we had been imagining for so long, and made our dream and vision of our wedding day a reality. We hired her as a day of coordinator and truly exceeded our expectations, so I can only imagine how amazing she would be as a formal wedding planner. I will be recommending her to all friends and family, especially those that think they don’t need a planner!

Kristen · Married on 04/22/2017

From the minute I met Simone, I knew I could completely trust her style and judgement in my event. She exudes the perfect amount of professionalism while also being completely excited to dive into the details, both big and small, to bring my dream and vision alive. A big part of why I give Simply Simone Events 5 stars is due to communication; she makes herself available through phone/e-mail, whichever you prefer, and is so attentive to reply back, I was thoroughly impressed! She gave me undivided attention and was devoted to my event. If I could shout my review from the rooftops, I would. Without a doubt, I would hire Simply Simone Events again and think you should, too!

Alex · Married on 08/04/2012

Simone was born to plan events. From picking a venue, to deciding on a color scheme, to touching up my lipstick before my walk down the aisle, Simone was there every step of the way while planning my wedding. There was nothing that was missed. With her impeccable taste, attention to detail, and enormous heart, Simone will treat your event like it is her own. There is no one who I would trust more with the most important day of my life than Simone and I would be absolutely honored to work with her again.