Simply Shells Rentals Reviews

11 | Calabash, NC

11 Reviews for Simply Shells Rentals

Sara Mearns · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding weekend ever!

My husband and I stayed here for our wedding weekend extravaganza and it was literally perfect. They left us strawberries and champagne, and many of our guests stayed there as well. It was so comfortable, clean, and beautiful. I grew up going to sunset beach, and I can’t wait to go back again and stay here for our anniversaries! Thankyou for such a beautiful stay for our most magical moment in our life!! Love, Sara and Josh

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing!!!!!

They made everything look absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted. I literally just showed up when it was time to get married and everything was even better than I could have pictured

Sent on 11/07/2018

Hillary · Married on 07/17/2017

Literally the most amazing decorations for my wedding!!! I found them on here and fell in love with their decorations. Since my hubby and I decided on a destination wedding, we knew we didn't want to do any DIY stuff for decorations. As a self proclaimed marine scientist (I do have a degree in it), the ocean theme for our wedding was very important to me and I absolutely loved the things Simply Shells had available to rent. We met with them one weekend to discuss what we wanted and pick out what we had, and they were so incredible to work with! They realized very quickly that I had a deep passion for marine life and went above and beyond for us! She even made a special whale themed piece to hold memory vases for family members who had passed away, and hung whales from the arbor instead of sea stars for me as well. Everything was stunning, and I could not have imagined anything better! I also want to mention that the week before my wedding I was filled with the worst anxiety I have ever had. I was worried that everything would go wrong, but as soon as Simply Shells arrived and I saw the pieces they had made for us, all my anxiety disappeared, and I was able to enjoy getting ready for my wedding instead of fretting over it. It was the perfect day, and Simply Shells helped make it so!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Laurel · Married on 05/06/2016

Jenn was amazing from start to finish!! Her touches and attention to detail were truly unique, a one of a kind decor artist you will not find just anywhere. She listened to all of the ideas that I had and truly personalized everything that I wanted for our special day. From the design to the setup to the take down Jenn was truly on point with everything she did! I would recommend Simply Shells to anyone who is planning a wedding in the North or South Carolina region, Jenn truly made our day beautiful and I cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Jenn and her mom are angels walking on Earth. They work hard to ensure that everything is exactly how you want it. And their selection is fantastic! If they don't have exactly what you'd like, they'll figure out a way to make it for you. They are two of the kindest people you'll meet. Their personalities immediately make you feel at ease and help you feel less stressed about all the planning you're doing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jana · Married on 05/16/2015

We could never thank Jenn and her mom enough for our custom oyster shell wreaths! They were absolutely PERFECT for our bar and everything I ever dreamed! Our wreaths completed our look and I received (and am still receiving) many compliments on them! If you are looking for professional, custom shell decor of any kind for your event look no more! They can seriously make anything! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Can't wait to send more brides you way! <3

Sent on 07/07/2015

Debbie · Married on 05/02/2015

Simply Shells was awesome and made my day the event I had dreamed of. They handled all of the ceremony décor and all of the direction of the wedding. Mine was a beach wedding in North Myrtle Beach. They completely made this bride RELAXED. :)

Sent on 06/11/2015

Heather · Married on 11/14/2014

This was the easiest and most beautiful experience for our special day I could've imagined. Jenn did an amazing job with all of the rentals and even made us beautiful keepsake champagne flutes with shells on the base of the glad. They were beautiful! I would definitely recommend simply shells to anyone for any reason. Jenn made my day easy and beautiful. I am forever grateful!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Joy · Married on 05/10/2014

Thanks to Jenn, my daughter's wedding was absolutely Beautifully Unique. The details at the wedding were incredible. The beach weathered wood directional signs, pew markers, gazebo decor, the couples names within a heart of shells on the beach, the shell toasting flutes, the flower vases made of shells in the shape of turtles and pelicans, even touches on the bars where folks ordered drinks and the dining tables.........there was not one space that was not decorated and absolutely beautiful. The Natural Art from the Seashore made the Venues distinguishingly fun and excitingly beautiful.. It was not over done....it was exquisitely done! Guest commented on the simplistic, High Style beach decor that Simply Shells created for the wedding and reception...from the OIB Chapel to the Oceanfront Beach scenes to the Cocktail Reception at Pogies Roof Top Bar and inside the Restaurant for dinner.........it was an amazing Elegant play with Nature that only Simply Shells could have pulled off. Simply Shells heard, Meredith and Luke have 2 precious Lion head Rabbits and Created 2 Buoys in Meredith's favorite Periwinkle color and a local artist to painted Leo and Chester on the Buoys! It is so life like and the couple was so Amazed to see these as decor on the Roof Top at Pogies! Simply Shells made a Fabulous Lifetime Celebration become even more beautiful, fun and special ....Thanks Simply Shells for a million dollar look within our budget!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Angela · Married on 04/14/2018

I was planning a wedding for my niece and it was quite a task. She lives in Atlanta, I live in Virginia and the wedding was going to be in Myrtle Beach SC. Jen and her mom were so great from beginning to end. They worked with us on the package and on the difficulties that came with working out details over the phone and through email. When we came for a walk through they were there on time to meet us and walked us through the site while answering questions from my niece who couldn't be present but was their on face time. This was a very professional team and one that executed every detail flawlessly, down to the last seashell. I would not only recommend them I would use them over and over.

Sent on 04/24/2018