Simply Sandy Reviews

3 | Knoxville, TN

3 Reviews for Simply Sandy

Sarah · event on 11/14/2011

Sandy did a wonderful job with my shower. She worked in all the things I loved and it all looked absolutely wonderful. There were countless comments on how wonderful everything looked. I would recommend her to anyone and am beyond pleased with my personal experience!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Tracey · Married on 10/09/2011

Sandy was extremely helpful and went above and beyond what I had anticipated or expected. She is very creative and made my parties very successful and alot of fun. She provided a photo booth that was a HUGE hit for my daughters 13th birthday party. Sandy also provided Breast Cancer Bags for a Making Strides Walk in October with printed water bottles labels. Everyone loved them! I will definitely use Simply Sandy again for future events and parties.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Simply Sandy's reply:

Thanks, Tracey! I had a great time with both events.

Vickey · Married on 10/10/2010

SimplySandy is SimplyWonderful!!!

Sandy is full of unique ideas, and so creative with bringing them to life. I told her what I was thinking for my wedding theme and she took a few days to get some samples together and she totally nailed it... it was like she looked inside my mind and saw exactly what I wanted, before I even knew exactly what I wanted!

I had a small budget, and never even imagined that I could afford to hire a wedding decorator when I stumbled upon Sandy... but I am sooooo glad that I did... she was very affordable, and gave me so much more than I had dreamed of...

Anytime someone brings up our wedding my hubby still "raves" about Sandy, he was very impressed by her quality of work... and I think he also appreciates that I was so satisfied and content with her services and support, that I didn't drive him crazy asking for his input/assistance. ; ) LoL!

I treasure the memory of my simple, elegant outside Fall wedding... it was just perfect... and for that, we will always love Mrs. Sandy.

Sent on 11/03/2011