Simply Posh Design Reviews

9 | La Mesa, CA

9 Reviews for Simply Posh Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Had the most amazing experience working with Jennifer! She was so easy to work with and exceeded any expectations I had! She knew exactly what I wanted and new my style and gave even better suggestions than the ideas I had, but it all was exactly what I loved. We received so many comments about how amazing our invitations were and that people had never seen anything like it! She also did an amazing job with our place cards and table numbers to match our invitations! She is a doll to work with and any other stationary needs I have I wil be going straight to her!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2011
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/05/2012

Jennifer created the most elegant and beautiful theme for our Wedding at Wayfarer's Chapel and Trump National. Our invitations were designed to fit our color and theme and she carried this theme through to our place cards, menu cards, programs, rehearsal dinner invites and produced the most amazing designs for us. All were different in design - telling our story and building on our theme. She wowed everyone with the quality, colors, fonts and unique designs. I can't express how happy we were with her ideas. Everything she suggested was perfect and on time. She even made custom signs for the event, including a 'just married' sign for the car and special placards for the bar and our golden retriever to carry/wear. She set the tone for our wedding! She is easy to work with and really takes the time to listen to what you like and want, and then goes on to make your ideas - more amazing...

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/29/2012

We love Jennifer so much and will be using her for anything we can in the future! She is so talented, creative and so much fun to work with! She created and designed all of our invitations and wedding paper items (escort cards, table names, menus etc) and they all turned out amazing! We got many phone calls from our guests when they received our invitations because they were so stunning and unique. We absolutely loved that she let us be a part of the design process and we were able to completely customize our invitations so that they were personal to us.
    Thank you so much Jennifer for all of your hard work!!!
    Lots of Love,
    James and Mandy Rahm

Sent on 10/24/2012

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2008

Wow! Simply Posh Design is SIMPLY AMAZING! Jennifer is a joy to work with. She custom designed a wedding invitation to fit our color scheme and budget. Everyone who received one loved it and asked where I ordered them from since they are so unique! Of course I told them! Thank you a million times over! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2008

Mindy · Married on 08/30/2008

Not on was this vendor a pure joy to work with but she made an effort to get to know me and design an invitation that was perfect for us! SImply Posh raises the bar in professionalism, creativity and perfecting the details! My invitations, programs and place cards were absolutely the talk of the wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2008

rachel · Married on 08/23/2008

I dont normally post reviews but Simply Posh was amazing - delivered perfectly and on time, making the invites the easiest part of the wedding organization! We looked around and went with Simply Posh because they offered beautiful designs, but could also customize to include everything we wanted, with personal service we couldnt find anywhere else. The invitations were stunning and set the tone for the whole wedding - I lost count of how many people complimented us on them. Well done Simply Posh!!

Sent on 10/30/2008

Cathy · Married on 05/03/2008

Jennifer at Simply Posh Design was cheerful, creative and VERY easy to work with. She has tons of invitation choices, and designed the cutest logo for my wedding-- that I put on EVERYTHING. I highly recommend her for invitations, thank you's, save the dates!!!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Morgan · Married on 01/08/2011

Jennifer is amazing...it was one of my favorite things during the wedding planning!

Sent on 02/06/2011

Jenilee · Married on 08/21/2010

Jennifer from Simply Posh Designs was undeniably great! Not only does she know her craft in invitation making and paper designs, she makes the entire process easy. Her chic designs will definitely set the tone for your occasion!

Sent on 02/01/2011