Simply Perfect Weddings Reviews

8 | Grapevine, TX

8 Reviews for Simply Perfect Weddings

Mellissa · Married on 09/03/2011

Kirtna was simply wonderful and worth every penny! I had hired Kirtna for the full service. She was able to help me stay on task and on schedule and managed to stay patient with me as I suffered from decision fatigue and stress from my full time job. I had a bit of an issue that I had gotten myself into with 2 different decorators and Kirtna and Kristen were able to get the issue resolved without having to go to court! Whew! The month and day of the wedding, Kirtna was absolutely wonderful with communication and making sure that everyone was on the same page. More than anything, having Kirtna by my side taking care of everything on my wedding day allowed me, my family, and my wedding party to relax and truly enoy the big day. I loved working with Kirtna and am very satisfied with her work!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Julia · Married on 01/16/2010

Simply Perfect Weddings are the best in the DFW area. There is no one else like them. Don't even waste your time on trying to find someone else to do your wedding,because you have already found the right vendor and that is Simply Perfect Weddings.

Sent on 02/14/2010

Jenna · Married on 12/19/2009

Simply Perfect Weddings provided everything and more for my wedding day. My parents worked and traveled and I was living in a different city throughout most of the wedding planning. Kristin took care of everything! She always checked in to see if I needed anything and provided excellent guidance throughout the process. I had not clear vision and knew nothing about flowers, but she helped to make everything come together and look fantastic! I give her and her assistant my highest recommendation. Simply Perfect Weddings provided my husband and I with Simply the Perfect Wedding!

Sent on 02/14/2010

Candace · Married on 04/24/2009

Kristin was absolutely amazing. She took so much stress off my shoulders so all I had to do was enjoy my wedding. She made sure everything was how I wanted it and not how other people wanted my wedding. She was very good at staying within a budget and getting us the most for what we had planned on spending. Would recommend Kristin to anyone that was needing help planning their wedding, she was awesome.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Monica · Married on 09/13/2008

We were totally thrillled with our wedding coordinator. She was a dream come true for a couple separated by 1700 miles. Perfectly beautiful and crazily simple for a bride and groom over 280 miles away from a destination wedding,..
    We were truely blessed with Kristin experience in this area.

Sent on 10/19/2008

Melissa · Married on 08/02/2008

Kristin was wonderful! My wedding day went over so smoothly because she was there to take care of everything.

Sent on 10/22/2008

Renee · Married on 03/16/2008

When we met Kristin we were having a really hard time with our venue. They were going through a lot of staff changes, and we were becoming overwhelmed. Once we met her, we knew that hiring a event coordinator was going to be money well spent. We had already chosen all of our vendors, so she said we probably just needed her cheapest package. So right away we knew she was somone who understood our budget, and wasn't going to try to take us for a bunch of money.

Krisitin took care of everything and made sure that all we had to do on our big day was enjoy ourselves. I don't recommend getting married without Kristin. I can not say enough good things about her.

Not only is Kristin incredible well organized, but she is personable, easy to relate to, and I think she really gets to know her brides and does her best to meet their needs. She was really helpful about keeping our expenses down and did her best to save us money. She also had thought of all of the million little details that I would never have thought of.

Krisitin went above and beyond the call of duty and I can't imagine what our wedding day would have been like without her. Without her I am sure I would have been incredibly stressed during the weeks before my wedding, and the day of. However, with her help, everything went smoothly and I was able to really enjoy myself on the day of our wedding. After the wedding, we both agreed that hiring an event coordinator was the best money for the wedding.

In fact, when we were leaving the venue the next day another bride was visiting the site with her family. I made sure to give her Krisitin's phone number. I would recommend Kristin's services to any bride without any reservation. Do yourself a favor, and hire her and save your self a mountain of worry.

Even our guests commented on how efficient Kristin and her staff were. My Mom appreciated them taking care of us, and our guests noticed how I got to enjoy the day instead of trying to coordinate everything. Kristin is excellent at her job, and any bride would be lucky to get to work with her.

Sent on 04/03/2008

Holly · Married on 08/18/2007

Thank you Kristin for making my day perfect!! My family nor I had to worry about anything! I've already recommended you to my engaged friends.

Sent on 07/11/2008