Simply Nosara Events Reviews

Simply Nosara Events 6
Simply Nosara Events 7
  • Angelo

Angelo Sandonà · Getting married on 08/04/2020

An absolute pleasure to work with

Where do I start. Sarah is not only unbelievable at her job, she is an outstanding professional. She is always there for you when you feel like things are getting hectic. She is reliable and stays calm under pressure, which are two things hard to find in wedding planners these days. Thank you so much for working with us, you made everything go better than ever imagined!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Keaton

Keaton Gilleece · Married on 06/27/2019

Most amazing wedding planners

I had a last minute wedding that I had 6 months to plan and really planned it in 2 1/2 months. Without Sarah and Maxi there is no way I could have done it. They made my life so easy and everything was beyond perfect. I really could not have asked for anything more from them. They did everything and made my wedding day exactly what I could have ever dreamed for.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Simply Nosara Events 8
    Simply Nosara Events 9
    Simply Nosara Events 10
    Simply Nosara Events 11
    Simply Nosara Events 12

Laura Wallick · Married on 01/12/2019

We highly recommend!

Maxi and Sarah helped make our dream wedding a reality. They were professional, caring and passionate at what they do. They went above and beyond to accommodate us and our guests when we arrived in Nosara and we felt confident knowing we would be able to relax and enjoy our wedding day. We highly recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie Mishcon · Married on 02/14/2018

Magical Ceremony on Beach

We cant rave enough about Simply Nosara Events. We celebrated our 20 year anniversary by renewing our vows in Nosara. SNE went above and beyond working with my husband to surprise me with a magical ceremony on the beach. Every detail was perfect. They scouted out a gorgeous location, constructed a lovely canopy, found beautiful white horses and turned them into unicorns, created a romantic space for us and our guests to enjoy the sunset, provided us with a talented photographer as well as set up an amazing dinner for us after. It was amazing and truly an unforgettable experience that we will cherish always. We are so grateful to SNE for helping bring this dream to life. If you are planning a special event in Nosara, Simply Nosara Events is simply the best.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Melita

Melita Ganoe · Getting married on 01/05/2020

They made planning a destination wedding a complete breeze!

Letting someone else control my daughter's wedding for her destination wedding was hard but Sarah and Maxi took care of every detail. Through emails and Pinterest boards, we were able to convey the look and feel we were aiming for. They exceeded my expectations. Their handling of the wedding day made the day seamless. As the MOB, I was willing to take the stress of the day from my daughter so she could enjoy but Sarah and Maxi took that stress from me so I could enjoy every minute with my daughter and not have one worry. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/23/2019