Simply Joyful Occasions Reviews

4 Reviews for Simply Joyful Occasions

• Sondra

Sondra Grundon · Married on 10/12/2019

Organized and very professional

Jess did an amazing job of making sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. She is organized and detail oriented, thinking of things that my husband and I didn't even realize we needed to do. When rehearsal came, she kept everyone in order and focused and made sure we were clear on what to do for the ceremony. On the day of the wedding, Jess handled any questions and other final prep details or problems herself, leaving me to only have to worry about getting ready. Even in the days following the event, we got compliments from family and friends on how well Jess handled things. My husband and I couldn't be happier with her services.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Wedding Planners EVER

I don't have words to fully articulate how wonderful it was working with Jessica and AJ! They were extremely patient and caring and made us feel like we were more like family than clients. Jessica's calm demeanor was greatly appreciated on my wedding day and just her presence and organization kept me calm. If anything went wrong, I never knew it because Jess and AJ were on top of everything! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone hoping to make their day perfect and stress-free!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Simply Joyful Occasions's reply:

It was a dream & joy to work with you and Jonathan! Thank you for inviting me and my husband to share in your special day with you two. Your wedding day was so beautiful with important personalized details and it was humbling that you chose Simply Joyful Occasions to coordinate. Congratulations!! Wishing you and Jonathan a beautiful marriage!

Disa · Married on 07/21/2017

Best wedding planner

Jessica was awesome at my wedding! She went above and beyond in everything that she did. I was out of the country for part of my engagement and she handled everything that needed to be handled. The day of went so smoothly even when vendors didn't do everything right. Jessica made the necessary adjustments. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Simply Joyful Occasions's reply:

Disa, it was a joy to work with you & Nathan! Thank you for trusting me with your dreams to plan your dream wedding! It was an absolutely beautiful day and I am so thankful to have been a part of it!

Grace · Married on 05/20/2017

Competent and Organized

Jessica was detail oriented and thorough as she arranged the flow of the day. She was flexible with last minute changes and the many family members and vendors involved. I appreciated her skill and organization as she cared for my big day!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Simply Joyful Occasions's reply:

It was a joy and blessing to work with you and Jarred! From scrolling through your Pinterest dreams to our final venue walk-through, you were absolutely wonderful to work with! You're wedding day was absolutely beautiful and a day I will never forget! Thank you for inviting me into your planning process, trusting me to coordinate your wedding day, and celebrate your marriage! I absolutely loved working with you and Jarred, your bridal party, and family!