Simply In Love Weddings Reviews

Simply In Love Weddings 4
Simply In Love Weddings 5
Simply In Love Weddings 6
Simply In Love Weddings 7

Shannon and her husband were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were quick to answer any questions, always responded in a timely manner, and worked wonders by phone and email. Even with a short planning time frame if three weeks, our special day was filled with personal touches and turned out better than we could have imagined, and the amazing pictures will be treasured by our families for years to come.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Devon · event on 11/07/2014

Shannon is absolutely fantastic! Her photos have life, animation, excitement and just what we are looking for to accurately showcase our awards ceremony!

She know what pictures are needed without even being asked! At our program, we missed the opportunity to showcase one of our sponsors due to an Audio Visual glitch and the sponsor did not receive the logo recognition they had paid for. Thankfully, Shannon knew photos of that particular portion of the awards program were important. She got GREAT shots that allowed us to follow-up with online photos on our website and via Social Media to advertise our sponsor and redeem ourselves! We will hire Shannon again and again!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Chris · event on 11/07/2014

BOMA Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beaches has been having events for decades. We have always struggled to get the "right" photographer at our events. Well, we found them. Our event pictures come out so wonderful and create such a buzz for our not-for-profit organization that we have repeat sponsorship from our members and great compliments from the event goers! We highly recommend Simply in Love for business events. They don't just do weddings!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Jacqueline · event on 11/07/2014

Fabulous Photography! Professional, responsive to requests, overall superior customer service! All photo's taken where great!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Melanie · event on 11/07/2014

My organization has hired Shannon for 3 years in a row. She and her husband are on time, professional and take amazing photos. In the 13 years that I have been hosting this 400+ dinner/awards gala, Simply IN Love is the best we've ever had.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Sarah & Misael · Married on 10/25/2014

From our first phone call I felt comfortable and at ease with Shannon. Her pricing is great for all that she offers compared to other company's who don't give you the kind of attention she did. I'm so glad I didn't sign up for a company who fits 3 weddings in in one day and doesn't take personal interest in your special day. Shannon was dedicated to ME and only MY wedding on MY day. I'm a nervous wreck and worry freak and I completely felt comfortable and relaxed leaving everything to Shannon...and I didn't even meet her until my dress was on in the hotel room! When I met her I felt like I had known her forever. She coordinated and decorated the ceremony better than I ever expected. Her photography is breathtaking and I can't help but look through our pictures all the time. I had to have gotten annoying with my nerves, changed decisions and constant emails but Shannon was quick to respond to everything, always gave me her attention and always had the best attitude and personality. Shannon truly loves what she does and she is amazing at it. We had our dream sunset beach wedding thanks to her and our guests were stunned and still talk about how beautiful the whole setup was. All I had to find was Shannon: she was an all in one superstar who planned the whole thing and photographed everything. She coordinated our officiant, guitarist, flowers, cake, favors, seating, arbor, decorations, thank you notes, and wedding album. She did everything for me, made me relaxed and walked me through the ceremony on the phone so we didn't even need rehearsal! We just showed up with our rings and marriage license! I couldn't thank Shannon enough for everything she provided for our special day. I still keep in touch and want to use her again in the future for our family photos. I'm so thankful I found Shannon and didn't go with any other company. Choosing Florida Beachside Weddings was one of the best decisions I've ever made, aside from my "I do" on 10/25/2014 :)

Sent on 06/06/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/16/2014

I have booked my wedding with this company and they have been so friendly and answer all my questions.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/16/2014

My wedding story is really an absolute miracle! Planning my wedding in Ohio for Vilano Beach Florida is not easy, especially because I have never even been to this beach or venue. I hired a wedding planner from Winter Haven Florida who had good reviews and was very responsive ....at first. I heard from her several times in June, July and even August...then nothing it's Oct 1st and I've heard not a word from her. No response to emails, FB messages and or the 3 numbers I had for her. I was almost in a panic until I found/emailed Shannon and she literally put my wedding together in a few days! I was lucky to have found her and her husband Jessee. The day was perfect from the decorations to my beautiful photos.
    Thank you Shannon & Jessee!!!
    Nicole and Darrin Crosby
    Dayton Ohio

Sent on 10/22/2014

Erin · Married on 10/15/2014

Wonderful to work with!! I would recommend them to anyone. Can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Alyssa · Married on 09/27/2014

Shannon and her husband were amazing and you can tell they love what they do ! Even more importantly they captured every moment perfectly I wouldn't choose anyone else.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Leonie · Married on 09/17/2014

Shannon is amazing and made planning our big day so easy and stress free, We couldn't of asked for a more perfect day.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Shannon was awesome! She made my wedding day so simple.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

Shannon was so helpful! She made our wedding day a breeze.

Sent on 10/20/2014

contina · Married on 08/04/2014

This husband & wife duo. really knows their stuff. Shannon is GREAT....the decorations was amazing...beautiful beach setting. Her photo direction was right on point they really know their stuff

Sent on 08/14/2014

Katie · Married on 07/31/2014

We booked Simply In Love Weddings and it's been smooth sailing ever since. Shannon and Jessee have been a dream to work with, they are kind, accommodating, always responsive and most of all, created a wedding ceremony beyond my expectations. It was a work of art. Everyone is still talking about how amazing everyone was. The photography ... nothing short of spectacular! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Barbar · Married on 06/10/2014

I was so worried about leaving all the details up to someone so far away since it was a destination wedding, but I couldn't have asked for anything better. Shannon did an amazing job with the venue and all the other details. It made our day so much less stressful and we were better able to enjoy our wedding. She is the greatest.

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • Krissy&Matt

Krissy · Married on 05/17/2014

Living in Rhode Island and trying to plan a destination wedding in Key West, a place we have never been too I thought it was going to be a bit challenging to plan. After months of researching online to find the best company to plan our wedding I came across Simply in Love. The minute I contacted Shannon I knew I picked the right person to plan our big day. I gave her some ideas and sent her some example pictures of my vision. The entire experience went so smooth and easy and when the big day arrived it was more then what we expected. It was out of this world!! Shannon nailed everything we had ever dreamed our wedding would be. All my guest were in ahhh over how well our beach wedding was so beautifully done. It was a windy day on the beach but all of our pictures turned out Awesome! I LOVE our wedding album that Shannon created for us, each picture told our story. All the photos taken caught every special moment of our day. We are already planning to go back to Key West for an anniversary to relive our dream day and when we do we'll be contacting Simply in Love.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Lonni · Married on 05/16/2014

Shannon and her husband made our wedding day absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Simply in Love.

Also our pictures turned out beautifully!

Book them you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Melanie · Married on 05/14/2014

My husband and I couldn't have picked anyone better! Our wedding turned out to be so much more than we expected and so perfect, thanks to Simply In Love Weddings & Photography. I highly recommend using them for any event because after all, you only want the very best. And they will not let you down.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/06/2014

Shannon and her husband were terrific! The pictures turned out great! They were so kind and patient. It was a very small wedding, but everybody spoke of how good they were. Would HIGHLY recommend Shannon to anyone! She is wonderful :) Answers any questions and makes everything easy! Lovely team for sure!!!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2014

We loved working with Shannon, and have recommended her to friends. Class act. Perfect day, worry and hassle free! Thank you Simply in Love!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Allison · Married on 04/26/2014

Set up a beautiful scene, was more than I expected! Great value!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Devon · Married on 04/04/2014

Shannon did an amazing job with everything. She was always fun and easy to talk to when planning the wedding. We were unsure of what to expect having planned the wedding from out of country, but on the big day, everything was set up and carried through even better than we could have imagined. Shannon is able to visualize what you want for your special day and suggest ideas of what will make it complete. Her photography skills are also incredible and we can not thank her enough for everything she did!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Maria · Married on 03/15/2014

Simply In Love Weddings & Photography is an outstanding service provider. They are communicative and positive and delivered an awesome wedding for me and my husband. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Garth · Married on 03/11/2014

Shannon and Jessee thank you so much for making our dreams come true! Garth and I are speechless at the breathtaking photos you captured of our special day! WOW! and can not thank you enough for the perfect wedding, decorations were better than I ever imagined-nothing but class. You gave us exactly what we asked for and MORE! Your kind, fun, yet professional personalities made the whole experience that more perfect. Not a detail left out and obvious care and attention was given to our special day. THANK YOU so much!!! We are Simply IN Love with you Simply In Love! :)

Sent on 04/22/2014