Simply In Love Weddings Reviews

Simply In Love Weddings 5
Simply In Love Weddings 6
Simply In Love Weddings 7

Jennifer · event on 10/26/2015

My husband and I used Simply in Love to renew our vows for our 10 year anniversary. They were easy to work with, affordable, and planned a fantastic service for us. We traveled from Maryland to have our ceremony in Cocoa Beach, and Shannon arranged for flowers and musicians as well as the service and photography. Everything was exactly as we had hoped. Pictures turned out beautifully as well. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Kaley · Married on 10/12/2015

We could not be happier with simply in love! They were so amazing! We are from Maine and got married in cocoa beach this October they did absolutely everything we didn't have to worry about a thing! And everyone who attended the wedding said that it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended!! I would recommend simply in love to anybody. Shannon was so great, and I loved all the photography. My husband and I were all over the place after the wedding we wanted pictures with everyone Shannon was awesome. We had so much going on my step kids had never been to an ocean so after they were done they ran down to the water to play Shannon got some amazing photos of them and of course it inspired all of us to in and the pictures came out breathtaking. I have so many friends who say how stressful their wedding day was. Simply in love took care of everything all we had to do was sit back and enjoy the day!! It was perfect!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Ty · Married on 10/11/2015

Simply in Love Wedding and Photography services were absolutely AMAZING! Shannon is incredibly intuitive, kind and very well organized. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she made us at ease knowing that every detail was just perfect and what we wanted. Their decoration, set up and fluidity for our wedding ceremony was seamless. They made everything stress-free and exactly how we envisioned our wedding day. In addition their photography service was outstanding! Both Shannon and her husband are true artists with an eye for capturing every special moment from us, to our guests to the gorgeous sunsets and everything in between. It is without reserve that we highly recommend any and everyone who is planning a wedding to work with Shannon and Simply in Love!

Sent on 03/19/2016

We were looking for a simple and intimate wedding ceremony with just the two of us and Shannon at Simply in Love was prepared to offer us everything we needed to make it exactly what we wanted. We particularly appreciated receiving sample vows that we were able to tailor to our preference.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/26/2015

Shannon and her team were great to work with. Planning a wedding from a distance has it's added challenges but Shannon was patient and understood the pressures. The beach wedding was more than I could have imagined. I would recommend them highly and use them again in a second.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Joann · Married on 08/15/2015

Shannon is AMAZING!! She did a wonderful job putting everything together for us and provided spectacular photography services for our wedding. Our pictures turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend Simply in Love to anyone planning a wedding or needing a photographer. Simply the best!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Devon · Married on 08/09/2015

Shannon and her team were absolutely amazing. There's no way I could've pulled off my wedding without her help. Her experience and professionalism were exemplary, but best of all, she had a great sense of humor throughout the whole planning process and kept everything upbeat and positive and stress free, and we pulled our wedding together in about two months! Absolutely loved everything and our wedding and our photos were stunning!!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Brenda · Married on 08/08/2015

Shannon and her husband did an absolutely fabulous job!. From set up to flexibility, availability, professionalism, and photography, they were amazing! We would give them 6 stars if it was possible. I have had family and friends pay more for the services Shannon offered and receive less quality. I really couldn't be happier and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Laura · Married on 08/01/2015

y wife & I cannot say enough about Shannon. Our wedding was simple to plan, but elegantly pulled off. Prices were fantastic. Our day was absolutely perfect. I would recommend to anyone, but as a lesbian couple, I would definitely recommend to LGBT couples. Pictures were stunning! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Andrea · Married on 07/11/2015

Shannon is amazing. She stood by my side the whole time leading up to my wedding and gave me the wedding of my dreams. Her packages are very reasonable and her pictures are amazing too. Her decorations are beautiful too. She always had the most positive attitude too. She is the best wedding planner I could have ever asked for and I am so thankful I found her and she gave me the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Mallory · Married on 07/03/2015

Shannon and her husband were wonderful! I reached out to have them help set up decor I already had purchased and rent benches and a few other things! We were having a sunrise wedding and they were there well before sunrise to make the beach wedding ready! :)

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2015

I do not live in Florida, Simply weddings made me feel very comfortable with not being involved in every detail, it actually made the planning of my wedding stress free. They made my day very special, I am forever greatful.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2015

I leave in a different state from where I got married, so I had to trust and depend on Simply Weddings, they made it look effortlessly. Every time I had a question, the response was fast and they didn't make me feel like I bothered them, it was the opposite, Simply In Love eased my anxiety. The quality was superb and the event was Amazing!! I would recommend them at a 10 star rating. Thank you Simply In Love for making our day simply amazing!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Dawnn · Married on 06/13/2015

My beautiful beach wedding was a great success and its all thanks Simply in Love Weddings. Shannon accommodated all my particular wants and needs (Where on the beach I wanted the ceremony - My ordering off the Ala Carte Menu - Being available to my officiant) and the quality of work is all in the details. I loved every moment and couldn't have been happier with the outcome!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2015

Our pictures were really good i was in awe when i saw them for the first time. We love love love Shannon and would most definitely recommend that you go through her!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Erica & Hector · Married on 05/09/2015

I wanted to extend our gratitude on how well and professional Emma was during our wedding ceremony. Beginning from the rehearsal, Emma was patient and really listened to what we wanted for the ceremony. As she would set up the ceremony area, Emma would constantly send us pictures to see how everything was turning out and easing our minds. The ceremony was beautiful and perfect. Emma and her crew did a fantastic job. Several days have past and people are still commenting on how beautiful everything looked and how wonderful and professional Emma was. Thank you Shannon, Emma and Simply in Love wedding crew for making our wedding a beautiful day to remember for ever!
    :-)

Sent on 05/13/2015

Kristen · Married on 04/27/2015

Shannon was a pleasure to work with and helped make our day stress free! (Magic words for any bride!) Planning our wedding from three states away might have been difficult if it were not for Shannon. She was able to provide a bevy of wonderful vendors to work with, all seamlessly done! Like a fairy godmother, need a videographer? Officiant? Music? Chairs? Venue for your ceremony? Hair and Make up? Done and Done!
    We went a little bigger than most do for an out of town tiny wedding, since I'm from the wedding industry myself and couldn't help myself. But she worked with the vendors I contracted as well. (Mainly reception stuff, cake lady, and my florist friend who came with us.) We had a lot of hand made touches and she made sure to get pictures of all of it.
    When you have done a job yourself you know how hard it is, and you know when someone is kicking butt and taking names, that is Shannon and her hubs. They were so professional and friendly, organized, on time, and gave great direction. All I had to do day of was show up. She directed our pictures, and got us down the isle on time, took pictures after, and was very creative and had fun with our flamingo theme at the reception! She was also very flexible and helped us out with bringing music in for our reception too.
    I would recommend her to anyone looking for a worry free, stress free, and lovely wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2015

Let me just first say Shannon and Jesse are extraordinary people, as well as extraordinary photographers! They were professional, attentive, fun, and gave me gorgeous memories of my day! Shannon really went above and beyond to help me make sure I got everything I wanted! It is obvious that she really loves and cares about what she does!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Shannon is AMAZING!!! Everything was exactly what I asked for which made for a stress-free wedding day for me. I can't wait to see my pictures. :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Kacey · Married on 04/03/2015

Simply In Love was wonderful to work with! Shannon guided us to the perfect time of day and the perfect location for our Cocoa Beach wedding ceremony. It could have not been more perfect. Their experience and love for what they does clearly shows. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Nikki · Married on 03/22/2015

There are many companies out there but you will not find anyone like Shannon. She plans the weddings, takes excellent photos. Shannon and her family were 100% professional and you will not get better. She even deals with crazy bride's mothers(like mine) very well and also odd request like my husband and I had with having our fur babies (a wagon full of stuffed animal) be part of the cermony. There was never judgment even when I had my crazy bride moment 5 mins before the wedding when my husband family really pushed me over the edge. She calmed me down and then the real fun started. The cermony was very customized to my husband and me we picked everything that was done and said. You are also given the option to pick a general cermony i.e. spiritual, religious, non religious ect. We mixed them all together and put a funny twist to our vows because that's who we are as a couple so make sure you work with Shannon and create a cermony that is right for you. My photographs came out beautiful and I received them but 2 months after the wedding which is really so much faster then any other place you will go. Shannon captured all the moments that stress made me forget and when I see the pictures I am reminded why I had a wedding and why it was all worth it. I will definitely be using Shannon and her family again to do my parents 50th anniversary God willing in 12 years and my renewal of my vows or maybe my second marriage (well see j/k) .

Sent on 06/02/2015

Simply in Love provided my husband and I with the exact wedding we had envisioned. I worked with Shannon for almost a year before my wedding, and she was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. Communication was great... Shannon was always readily available with any questions/concerns I had, and she was willing to do almost anything to make sure my day was exactly how I pictured it. I would recommend this company to any couple who is looking for an all-inclusive wedding package, plus event planning. To have people who are as experienced as Shannon and her team are, it sure makes your day a lot less stressful and easier to just show up and enjoy the moment. My beach wedding was absolutely stunning thanks to Simply in Love. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/17/2015

I hired Simply In Love Weddings and Photography for our special wedding day. Shannon was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very helpful in guiding me through the questions I had while planning my event. She went above and beyond in order to make it run smoothly and the result was seamless. In our large family we have a wide variety of personalities. Shannon did a great job at managing all of the people attending our wedding and there was no question as to what needed to be done, where we needed to stand, or the process of the entire event. She was extremely organized and punctual making my job much easier as the bride on our big day. When we received our photos from the wedding, we were extremely excited and I couldn't believe how amazing they turned out. I still pull them out and look them every couple weeks bringing me back to that memorable moment. We were very pleased and grateful for Shannon and Simply In Love Weddings and Photography that they were apart of our team in making our wedding day so special to us. I can't wait to work with her again in the future for baby and family events!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Teraysa · Married on 03/14/2015

Shannon was absolutely amazing! I have nothing but great things to say about Simply in Love. Planning a Florida wedding all the way from New Jersey was a huge risk, but Shannon made our day flawless. To quote family members regarding our wedding, "It was one of the most intimate moments I have ever seen." We can't thank Shannon enough for her correspondence and genuine care throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend Simply in Love Weddings and Photography. Our pictures are more than we could have asked for. Thank you for making us feel like the only couple in the world on March 14th!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jackie · Married on 03/13/2015

Using Simply In Love took a lot of weight of my shoulders! They were so helpful, everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2015