Simply In Love Weddings Reviews

Simply In Love Weddings 5
Simply In Love Weddings 6
Simply In Love Weddings 7

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Shannon, Amanda and crew are the best! They were very responsive and accommodating right from the start. My husband and I purchased "The Dream" package and it was worth every penny. They also gave us recommendations for catering and DJ services; which were top-notch individuals. Our guests loved the food and literally danced all night. The setup for our beach wedding was beautiful; our bridal party and guests spoke highly of how professional and nice the Simply in Love folks are. We can't thank you enough for giving us a stress free, dream beach wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2017

Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Cassie · Married on 03/10/2017

Such an amazing and beautiful day! I couldn't imagine a more amazing day spent with my family and the love of my life! So stress free and simply wonderful. Words honestly cannot describe the way I feel about my wedding day. I'm from michigan and while I wish my entire family could be there this wedding was my dream come true and even on our budget it was made possible thanks to simply in love!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Kevin · Married on 03/01/2017

Shannon Perez IS GREAT on top of all of it made us feel welcome and what beautiful flowers. Everything was perfect

Sent on 03/04/2017

Kathy · Married on 01/17/2017

Simply In Love was amazing! Everyone was very professional, responsive and made our wedding day absolutely perfect. We especially loved how stress free our wedding was for us...Simply In Love handled everything. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful stress free wedding day.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Laura · Married on 01/05/2017

Shannon and her team created a very special and memorable day. They were very attentive and professional with precise attention to detail. Thank you for beautiful memories!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Joe · Married on 12/22/2016

We had a vow renewal at Cocoa with Shannon and team and it was great. Rev. Ann was great and prepared a great service for us, the photographer was amazing, he got some great shots, and Shannon had everything set up and looking amazing. Thank you to the whole team

Sent on 12/28/2016

So wonderful and flexible dream wedding come true!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Ciara · Married on 10/08/2016

Shannon, Jesse and Amanda I would like to say thank you so much for all that you do! These individuals I got the pleasure to meet after a year and 5 months of planning my big day!!! The overall experience of planning a destination wedding was extraordinary and the communication was very personal, I felt as if I knew this crew all of my life. But the ultimate challenge that I would like mention was the event of Hurricane Matthew. Our wedding date was set for October 8, 2016 and with the unfortunate magnitude of the nature of this hurricane, our wedding was in an unknown state until the morning of our big day. Shannon and her crew pulled it together for us and although most of our family was not present due to cancellation of flights, our day was beautiful and special! Simply in Love Weddings are not only reliable, accountable and responsible but they are humans like we are who have a passion for the profession that they are in which is making a person feel important on a special day such as this. Never did I feel a little overwhelmed or disappointed because they remained honested and humbled throughout the entire process. I just wanted to share this with the future brides to be who are looking for a service that represent truth, respect and loyalty. If you come across Simply in Love Weddings, you should really look into them, the investment is well worth it! We are still in awe about our day and will be for a long time..... We just can't believe that it actually happened still to this day! Much love.
    Best of Wishes
    Ciara from Louisville, Ky

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2016

Highly recommend Simply In Love! Shannon was great, we could not have been happier with the ceremony and the vows she wrote for us.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Rachael · Married on 09/17/2016

Owner Shannon and assistant Amanda were wonderful. I had so many questions and concerns but they always responded to me. The day of was perfect. They coordinated everything and the decorations were just perfect. And the pictures! I picked them because of Shannon. She is definitely a photographer that plans weddings, not someone who plans weddings and just takes photos. Highly recommend. And she knows so much about this area and local vendors. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!
    Oh and the officiant that she provided, Rev. Ann was so lovely!

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • I

Isaac · Married on 08/29/2016

Everyone’s wedding day has something that makes it unique and special. What makes our’s special really speaks to how awesome Simply In Love is. After being together for 5 years we already knew we would wed eventually it was just a matter of time and the right point in life. I knew how much my now bride loves surprises and stress free living so I planned the mother of all surprises. I convinced her that we where leaving NY and heading to FL solely to visit Walt Disney World for her first time. What I really had in store was proposing at Cinderella's Castle on the 28th and a surprise beach wedding on the 29th. Thanks to Simply In Love’s Shannon, Jessee, and Amanda everything went off without a hitch. All the planning, travel, marriage license, photos, flowers, music... everything was perfect and right on time. The location was amazing, the photo’s out of this world, and Amanda’s floral arrangement gets a solid 10. So what can I say about Simply In Love that hasn’t already been said.....Guys, if your like me and love to surprise her and make all your princess’s dreams come true, contact Shannon, she’s a Fairy God Mother!

Sent on 10/27/2016

L · Married on 08/05/2016

Dream come true. Staff is so helpful, kind and full of great ideas. I was hesitant to put my trust out there but the reviews do not lie, the wedding was beautiful and the photos are mind blowing!! Wow officiant, flowers, music, decorations all top notch. My friends and family were very impressed as well. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 07/15/2016

This was an absolute dream come true! Shannon, Amanda and Tara are amazing! Our flowers were perfect (I think I changed my mind 3-4 times along the way and it was never an issue), the decorations were exactly what we had chosen, our marriage officiant, Jim, was fantastic, and our photos captured everything we ever wanted. Shannon's team are all wonderful people to work with, very accommodating, professional and responsive with emails and communication. I highly recommend Florida Beachside Weddings, Simply in Love - it's worth every penny and it makes for a very stress-free day!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/11/2016

Shannon is the most amazing wedding planner on earth. I had the wedding of my dreams at a very affordable cost because of her. She is the most amazing photographer as well. I am so so thankful that I found her as the wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. She has been there for me through the whole process and I thank her for everything. She is the best in the USA in every way.

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 05/18/2016

We absolutely loved everything about Simply in Love Weddings! Shannon was so helpful and assisted us in planning every last detail of our wedding. It was difficult for me to call because I work odd hours, but Shannon was very understanding and kept in touch with me mostly through emails which was so easy for me. If I had any questions, she would answer them as soon as possible and would keep me informed at all times. She was very detailed with every aspect of the wedding. The decorations were absolutely beautiful! My favorite part of the decor was the beautiful arbor with flowing drapery that matched our wedding colors perfectly! It looked absolutely beautiful as it swayed in the ocean breeze and was worth every penny! They made our wedding super easy and stress free. They delivered our cake and flowers directly to the vacation home that we were staying at. On the day of our beach wedding, it unfortunately had been raining almost all afternoon, but Shannon allowed us to make the decision on our own without pressuring us to cancel it or delay it. Shannon and her wonderful crew were so patient and waited out the storm. We decided that we would go ahead and have the wedding as scheduled. It was almost magical because the rain clouds subsided and the sun came out! They setup everything and allowed me to add my own special touches like picture frames that I had brought from home with pictures of my loved ones that have passed away. Shannon gave us a detailed timeline of the wedding day which told us everything that we needed to do and what time everyone was expected to arrive to the beach. All my husband had to do was bring the rings and the wedding license. All I had to do was drive to the beach with my bridesmaids and wait until she let me know it was time to walk! There was absolutely no stress on my wedding day because of Shannon and her crew! Everything was perfect and I could not have picked a better wedding service for our special day!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Tianna · Married on 05/07/2016

They made a dream become reality my wedding was breathtaking. The colors, music the whole setting was just beautiful. The pictures were just gorgeous she didn't miss one thing. Thank you for making my special day perfect. Tianna Garrett

Sent on 08/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/26/2016

Shannon is a true story teller and amazing photographer. We received many compliments about her proffesionalism & her subtle way of always getting that perfect picture. She has a true passion for what she does and it clearly comes across in her pictures. We just can't say enough wonderful things about her!!

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • Troy & Taneisha

Taneisha · Married on 03/19/2016

Our wedding was the wedding of our dreams thanks to Shannon from Simply In Love. My husband & I were very pleased with the service, professionalism and support we received from Shannon. Since the first meeting, she made us feel comfortable and pleased with her services and what she had to offer. My parents and guest at our wedding complimented us on how beautiful the venue was and how professional my wedding planner & her staff were. Shannon made sure everything went smooth, if there were any issues or concerns, she would fix it. As a bride to be, I was not stressed or overwhelmed, Shannon took care of everything, she kept in constant contact with me, making sure I am involved in every decision making. We are Blessed to have Shannon as our wedding planner, we could not have asked for a better person, she is by far the absolute best, going above & beyond for her clients. Our officiant, wedding cake, favors, flowers, musician, photos and photography were on point, absolutely no complaints, only compliments!!! Planning an event can be very frustrating & costly, but if you need quality and true professionalism, look no further, Simply In Love Wedding & Photography should be your #1 Choice. Believe me, you will have no regrets only satisfaction & assurance knowing that your event will be great! We've been married two months now & our family & friends are still talking about it!!! :)

Sent on 05/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2016

In planning a destination wedding, I was nervous as to how I was going to get everything planned and organized. I found Simply in Love via an Internet search and the rest was simple. Shannon and her staff were amazing and friendly. Any questions/concerns we had were handled quickly. Simply in Love made me feel like all I had to do on the day of our wedding was show up and that's what we did and everything was perfect!!! Thank you all so much for making our day so special!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Andrea · Married on 02/17/2016

Just wanted to thank you again! That was amazing. .. a dream come true! You and your husband do a fantastic job! Loved officiant Jim too! The music was perfect, the view fantastic! The photo shoot was perfect! You made a very powerful memory happen for us. So glad we chose you!

Scott and Andrea Thibodeau

Sent on 03/14/2016

Chrissie · Married on 12/28/2015

Shannon and her husband at Simply in Love are wonderful and so easy to work with! We planned a beach wedding but lived out of state and the Simply in Love team took care of everything for us. They organized and set up our wedding beautifully including flowers, music, minister, seating and decorations. They also did an amazing job on the wedding photos! We were so delighted with how they turned out. Thank you Simply in Love Weddings and Photography- your the best!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Bita · Married on 11/21/2015

From the moment we spoke on the phone.. Shannon came to our rescue ( we legally married in Massachusetts but waited for the law to catch up when it came down to Equal Rights, and on 11/21/2015 our dreams came true by having the one and ONLY CEREMONY just after being together for 14 years) by not only answering every single question from us but coordinating every single aspect of our vows renewal. They went completely out of their way to make sure everything was flowing in a timely manner and the surprises just kept coming. Decorations, venue, catering, accommodations, cake, party favors, beach , equipment needed for the ceremony, photography, seats, decoration, coordination of not only our guests but us as well) Emma's officiant for our ceremony. I could go on, and on, and on.. LOL Trust me.. You WANT to hire these awesome ladies for all your needs. They will make sure your SPECIAL DAY IS JUST AS AMMAZING AS OURS. Shannon, Emma... Thank u, thank u.. We will be eternally in debt with you ladies.. ;-)

Sent on 12/24/2015

Ricardo · Married on 11/07/2015

Holy cow! Words cannot describe how awesome Shannon, her husband, Paris, and her crew are! She went above and beyond in making sure our special day was everything we were dreaming of and more. I would absolutely recommend her without having to blink! She is just an amazing human being who is very patient and creative. If we could do it all over we would pick her and Simply in Love wedding EVERY TIME!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2015
  • User6019374 · 2+ years ago

On the day of our ceremony, it was forecast thunderstorms amd was raining heavily. However, after a quick chat with shannon, she fitted us in at a suitable time for us all where there was a break in the weather!
    When we arrived at our destination, we met shannon and her husband, i felt like we had known them for years, they are such a lovely couple who are so easy to get on with...nothing we asked felt stupid!

They even managed to get my wheelchair bound father in law onto the beach!

Everything from the ceremony to the photos was so relaxed and enjoyable.
    It all went by too fast but when we got our photos, looking through them was like re-living the day again.
    It was absolutely perfect all thanks to simply in love.

Sent on 12/04/2015