186 Reviews for Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

Reception (4)
To-Do Lists (3)
Civil (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Wonderful!!! I had no concerns on our day. The team was wonderful. Tim, our officiant, was awesome. Our families kept asking how long we knew him. Imagine their surprise when we told them it’s was the first time we met. Shannon, our wedding coordinator had us on point. She IS amazing. She felt like an old friend. SIL, is in fact the best at what they do. I HIGHLY Recommend them.

Profile Picture Lavaughn, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you want to be hands off (which I did) Simply in love is the way to go. They are so experienced, that making your wedding day perfect is a piece of cake for them. Shannon was on point with everything. The photographer that came with our package was practically a coordinator himself.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony

From the first time i booked with them up until the wedding they were nothing but super helpful. They made the day less stressful. It was great!

Profile Picture jessica, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply in Love was the best wedding decision we made. It was a dream come true for how little we had to do to have a wedding memory we will cherish for life.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I enjoy the setup and everything was done with professionalism and everything was done upon arrival. We felt welcomed from the beginning.

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Full Planning

I couldn’t have asked for anything better, they went above and beyond with every little detail.

Profile Picture Candace, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious

We had a dream wedding and the planning was easy with Shannon, Brooke and Amanda! They did our flowers as well and they were absolutely stunning! During the process they kept us informed and answered all of our questions! When we walked into our reception- it was EXACTLY what we envisioned. Simple yet elegant! We are so excited to see our wedding photos!

*The photos posted are not the professional photos taken by Simply in Love!!

Thank you Simply In Love!

Photos
Profile Picture Venus, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Everything and everyone was exceptional communication was perfect. With that said we have to give a big shout from the rooftops for Reverend Debbie, who was amazing said the perfect things and made us feel like she had known us forever, her words were perfect!! And now Issac the best photographer we have ever delt with patient kind understanding, clumsy:)!! He is simply the best! You all are amazing thank you for making our day perfect

Profile Picture Kris, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were wonderful, took care of everything, all the details and my special requests and it was beautiful.
Thank you so much for helping make our day beautiful!

Profile Picture Felisha, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Reception, Destination

We loved working with the staff from Simply in Love not only are they caring they went above and beyond to help us with everything we needed. Initially we had picked the all-inclusive package but 5 days prior to our wedding our reception location cancelled on us and Shannon and Amanda were able to help us and get us setup to use Harbour House and I will tell you now our “nightmare” ended up being a blessing in disguise our wedding was beautiful and we couldn’t have been any happier or lucky for it to all work out. From the simple details to ensuring we were set throughout our day, they were amazing! The flowers, cake, centerpieces, photos/video, setup, etc was all handled by them. They are highly recommended anyone who works with them will be so happy with their choice! Our family continues to say how beautiful and perfect our beach ceremony and reception at Harbour House were! Thank you to the crew at Simply in Love!

Photo
Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply in love made everything so easy for us. They walk you through everything. Any questions worries they were able to answer without hesitation. Photos came out absolutely stunning. Wouldn’t have changed anything and would absolutely use them again.

Profile Picture Lori Jean, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was perfect!!!! Shannon was readily available throughout the entire planning process and responded to emails/ phone calls in a timely manner. She is very organized along with her stafff. The photographer, Isaac, was amazing to work with. He was very easy to get along with, had fun with all of our guests, and made the picture taking process fun and easy going :) Overall, it was a stressful planning experience, PERFECT wedding day, and I worked with professional individuals in order to create the perfect day :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The perfect day. Well orchestrated and simply lovely. I didn't need to concern myself with anything except walking to my sweetheart to take his hand in marriage. Thank you!

Profile Picture J, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beautiful decor, friendly and attentive staff. Perfect day!

Profile Picture J, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Shannon is/was everything I could ever imagine in a wedding planner! She made everything easy and stress free! I wouldn't have changed anything! So glad we chose her for our destination wedding!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Although on our wedding day it rained and we didn't get our dream wedding on the beach , we had unbelievable service and Amanda made our day so special! I did not have to worry about a thing . Amanda took care of eveything and was always a step ahead ! We can't thank her enough for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Kalyana, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing team. Beautiful decor, kind and friendly and wedding day was perfection! Ceremony and Reception was at the venue they own, which is also amazing. Harbour House on the beach.

Profile Picture M, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I live in the UK so i was really worried about having someone else do all the set up and arranging for my wedding and me just turning up on the day. everything was perfect. there were a few hiccups so to speak along the way but someone was there to step in and i was contacted after to resolve anything that had happend (may i add nothing extravagant enough to ruin my day) the photographer was amazing! the photos are beyond expectation!! i cannot recommend them enough and he was so easy to work with he made me feel relaxed and i had fun rather than feel awkward (as i hate my photo being taken lol) would highly recommend.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Darci, 5/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Referrals

I had such a fab experience with Simply In Love. Organising a wedding from 4000 miles away in the UK sounds like a stressful ordeal but not with Shannon, Amanda and the team. They were always just an email away. I am currently waiting on my photos and cant wait to see them! Im sure they will be beautiful. Our photographer on the day was Isaac he was so friendly and made my husband and I feel so at ease. Thank You Simply In Love for making our day the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We do not even have words for how amazing our experience with this company was. Our wedding was perfect in every way, which we were especially impressed by considering we planned everything through online communication and met our planner the day of the event! So friendly, so responsive, so accommodating, and so happy for us, we could tell that these folks love what they do, it shows in their work!

Profile Picture Morgan , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Shannon and her team! She made planning my wedding from across the country easier than I could have ever imagined! Shannon was always a phone call away even with the million questions I had on a weekly basis. She helped me to find other vendors I used for my wedding as well. She truly made me feel like her top priority even though I knew she had a LOT of other brides to take care of besides me. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding and the photographer had us laughing through the entire picture process! Even my husband was over the moon with their services.

Profile Picture alecia, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Shannon, Amanda and crew are the best! They were very responsive and accommodating right from the start. My husband and I purchased "The Dream" package and it was worth every penny. They also gave us recommendations for catering and DJ services; which were top-notch individuals. Our guests loved the food and literally danced all night. The setup for our beach wedding was beautiful; our bridal party and guests spoke highly of how professional and nice the Simply in Love folks are. We can't thank you enough for giving us a stress free, dream beach wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/18/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Such an amazing and beautiful day! I couldn't imagine a more amazing day spent with my family and the love of my life! So stress free and simply wonderful. Words honestly cannot describe the way I feel about my wedding day. I'm from michigan and while I wish my entire family could be there this wedding was my dream come true and even on our budget it was made possible thanks to simply in love!

Profile Picture Cassie, 3/10/17, 1 Review