Simply Elegant Flowers Reviews

2 | El Segundo, CA

2 Reviews for Simply Elegant Flowers

maria · Married on 06/25/2011

Denita did a great job with the flowers for our wedding. She really took what I envisioned and created arrangements which we loved. She is not the type of person who will show you one thing just to get your business and deliver something different the day of which, with my experience, many of our other vendors did. The bouquets were gorgeous. She will also work within your budget and give you plenty of different options to fit your style but won't break your bank. Thank you Denita for all your hard work, professionalism, and understanding.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Shannon · Married on 05/14/2011

4.2

Denita at Simply Elegant Flowers was a pleasure to work with. We had to book her fairly last minute because our original florist had backed out, but even with the time crunch she was able to pull everything together for us. She asked questions, made suggestions, and sent us sample photos of both the bridal bouquet and the centerpiece. She was willing to work with our budget and told us which flowers we could substitute to bring our costs down. And she knew how much I wanted daffodils in my bouquet, so when they were out of season right before the wedding she offered to get a few silk daffodils - the bouquet looked amazing and no one knew the difference. :) Overall we had a wonderful experience. The flowers were beautiful and Denita was by far the sweetest vendor we worked with.

Sent on 06/04/2011