Simply Elegant Bridal Reviews

Simply Elegant Bridal 5
Simply Elegant Bridal 6
Simply Elegant Bridal 7

Janelle · Married on 08/17/2019

Very elegant place! Staff were very helpful!

This is such an elegant and dreamy place to try and purchase my wedding dress! They made it so much easier for me to pick THE ONE. Not only did they help with picking my dress, but they also helped me with alterations. So happy how my dress turned out!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Simply Elegant Bridal 12
  • Abby

Abigail · Married on 04/27/2019

Great staff

Dana promised me a great experience and that’s exactly what I got! I came to my appointment not sure of what I wanted for my wedding gown. Dana was patient and helpful through all my “no”s and “this isn’t the one”s. She catered the entire appointment to me and helped me find the style that fits me perfectly! I was promptly called about my dress’s arrival and scheduled for fittings so easily. I did have to return for multiple alterations, as the seamstress forgot some items the first two times. But other than that, everything was effortless and great!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Michaelanne · Married on 09/23/2017

I came in without an appointment, and when I mentioned simple beach gown. Bob said oh come on in we can do that! He listened to what I was thinking and found me the perfect dress! 3rd one I tried on and he made the experience so much fun and EASY!!! My dress was gorgeous and exactly what I pictured!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Simply Elegant Bridal 13
    Simply Elegant Bridal 14
    Simply Elegant Bridal 15

Megan · Married on 11/11/2016

I came here to try on wedding dresses in February for my wedding this November and was helped by Cecilia. She was awesome! She asked great questions to try to figure out what would fit me best and recommended trying on dresses I originally thought I didn't like. I had tried on a dress at a different salon that was WAYY too expensive and was only being sold as is and Cecilia found it at Simply Elegant for me! Once I had the dress on she asked me "Okay what do you love and what don't you love?" I told her the only things I wished that dress had were a little bit of sparkle and a button down back and she pulled another dress with literally all of the things I wanted. It was perfect and the price was great so I made it mine. Cecilia also took the time to help me find the perfect veil. She kept me updated on the dresses timing and they actually got it in earlier than expected which saved me a ton of stress and money since we were moving the month it was suppose to come in. Everyone at this salon was friendly and professional and the prices are great! I cannot wait to wear the PERFECT dress on my wedding day thanks to Cecilia and everyone at Simply Elegant!!

Sent on 08/21/2016
  • dac3r0

DIANA · Married on 11/07/2016

I went in with a huge party accompanying me. They were friendly and accommodating. I found my dress and it was reasonably priced.

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • Rennyrenrennerson

Renee · Married on 11/05/2016

Lovely store!!!! I ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from this store and all I can say is the staff is just wonderful!!! Extremely helpful and accommodating! No matter what a staff member was doing they stopped everything to help out! Can't wait to get the dresses in and start fittings!!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Cgri · Married on 10/31/2016

I wasn't planning on buy my dress the day of the appointment because i had an appointment with davids bridal but Cecelia was very helpful. Found 5 dress the last dress i was very worried i wouldn't like it but as soon as i put it on a fell in love with it. I was going to wait till my davids bridal appointment before i picked a dress but once i was told it was discontinued i took it. I would very recommend this place for bridals and grooms because my fiance is going to get his tux from there as well. Thank you se for helping me find my dress

Sent on 05/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

I didn't end up buying my dress at Simply Elegant but I will say wholeheartedly that their customer service was excellent. Not only did SE have a great selection of dresses but Cecilia was very helpful in following up with me and my mom both before our appointment (to get a feel for what I liked) and afterwards (attempting to coordinate an out of town sale). I would definitely recommend to other brides!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2016

There is such a wide variety of dresses here and the consultants are amazing. She really listened to what I wanted and found my dream dress.

Sent on 07/31/2016
  • Christopher n Michelle

Christopher n Michelle · Married on 11/14/2015

I went in with no appt, just me and to "look", I knew I wanted my dress from this very quaint boutique, as I had read their story printed on "Emerald Coast Magazine" I fell in love with the owner's story. I went with a dress in mind and a budget, I tried on different dresses and then "My" dress that I wanted, On the first try of "MY" dress, I glowed! That day, I got my dress, it was beautiful and I felt it! It was such a family oriented type of place, I didn't get lost in a crowd, it was truly about me and made me feel very special. The owners and the staff were accommodating and just very lovely people to work with. My dress was Simply Elegant and Amazing! Thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my day!!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2015

Every staff member has gone above and beyond my expectations to treat me like I am the only bride they have. They are respectful of my time and the driving distance to their store. I would never go anywhere else! I can't wait for my wedding day!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Regina · Married on 10/24/2015

We bought our daughters wedding dress here! Price was right, great staff, great selection, there each time we needed them! She thought we would have to go out of town for her dress but she was pleasantly surprised that on her first trip she found her dream dress!! Thanks simply elegant!!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Brandy · Married on 10/17/2015

My experience at Simply Elegant was wonderful. The staff was extremely patient with me and steered me in the right direction with my dress choice and accessories (while still staying within my budget). Words can't describe how perfect my dress was. I couldn't have found it without them! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/25/2016

I purchased my dress, veil, and a belt for the dress from Simply Elegant. They have such a variety to fit every shape of a bride and size of a budget. The staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable about their products and wedding traditions. They may also work with you to cut a slight deal on things (not like $100 off or anything...) depending on your situation and how you work with them. They were great to work with and I have a dress that cannot be found in most mainstream stores!

Sent on 03/13/2015
  • Christina & Eric

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

There are not enough words to express the gratitude I have for this amazing shop and all of the employees. Every single one of the employees (especially Jenna) was so incredibly helpful and a pleasure to see every time I entered the shop. This shop not only provided me with my ceremony dress, but my reception dress as well. With hundreds of dresses, and styles to choose from, it was easy to find the perfect gown (s) that I had envisioned getting married in my entire life. Not only were the dresses phenomenal, but every single last person in the shop made you feel like you were going to be the 'most beautiful' bride they had ever seen. Amazing owners, amazing team, amazing shop!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Vikki · Married on 07/03/2015

Simply Elegant Bridal is phenomenal! The dresses are gorgeous and the individuals working there are extremely friendly and helpful. The individual who helped me find my wedding dress was so very patient and professional. I tried on over 15 dresses before I found the one; her demeanor, helpfulness and responsiveness never faltered through the entire process. They have many dresses to choose from, and handled everything from ordering to alterations to preservation from my gown. Even my groom rented his tux from Simply Elegant! Go in and take a look around, you will not be disappointed :)

Thank you Simply Elegant for helping me find the wedding dress of my dreams!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

I was only in the Destin area for a week with my family and this was the first place I went wedding dress shopping. They took me in without an appointment and it was such a great experience. Cecilia was great at listening to what I wanted and pulling dress options that matched that. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! Highly recommend this place!

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • Wendy Darling

Kaeli · Married on 06/13/2015

It took me so many appointments here to finally decided on my dress, so I have worked with just about everyone here. They are all so nice and provide the best service. They are personal and happy to help with any difficult bride (like me). I was so happy when I found my dress and every experience I had during the process. If you know exactly what you want or if you have no idea where to start Simply Elegant will find the gown for you!

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/23/2015

It was no question that I would get my wedding dress from Simply Elegant - my mom had gotten her wedding dress from here, so whenever I imagined my wedding day, I imagined it with a dress bought from Simply Elegant!! I was originally just going to get a feel for the cost of wedding dresses. I told the sales consultant what I wanted: no satin, no strapless, not tight, higher neckline, for around $1500. They ended up pulling Allure 9114 and I bought it off the floor! I paired it with a lovely cathedral length, lace trimmed veil. The story of the veil is what prompted me to write this review! ... I was 100% willing to buy the sample veil as well, but decided to order a new one so there wouldn't be any tears at all (also, despite my dress being a sample gown, it had no damage whatsoever! It looked new). Well, I ordered it in January for my May wedding... and it didn't come in until, like, a couple of weeks before the wedding. It kept getting delayed, by no fault of their own. BUT! I picked up my dress (March) and didn't touch it again until alterations (early May). When I took the dress out for the seamstress, I noticed a small bag in the bottom of the garment bag. They had taken the sample veil and put it in the garment bag as soon as they realized my veil was going to be delayed!! And it was 100% perfect, no defects. I had a small chuckle when I saw this because I had gone to try on my dress before I picked it up and I took note that the sample veil wasn't on the rack anymore and wondered if I should've bought it, ha! THANK YOU Simply Elegant! I had such an awesome experience and you truly saved the day by setting aside the sample veil for me. :)

Sent on 02/09/2016

I made multiple trips from Tallahassee to Ft. Walton Beach and back to buy my wedding dress, have a fitting, and pick it up, and I would do it ALL over again!! Tallahassee has a few nice bridal boutique options but SE came highly recommended by some friends and it looked like they had a great selection with great prices. I brought an entourage of five but we were all comfortably stationed near the end of the dressing area and had a wonderful time. My consultant, Jenna, was a dream and, knowing the designers, expertly recommended going up a size despite my measurements (I doubt that I could have fit into the "correct" size!). Deb and Bob are so great, they'll work with you on dates/times and Bob even shipped the gown preservation kit to me so that I didn't have to make another drive over after the wedding. We had a short engagement so dress delivery was on a tight schedule but I had a fitting one Saturday, alterations were done and I picked it up a week later. I had SO many compliments on my dress, got a great price, and worked with people who have this process DOWN. Thanks for a wonderful experience, Simply Elegant!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Brooklynn · Married on 05/16/2015

My whole experience at Simply Elegant was wonderful! I found my dream wedding dress at my first appointment! I was also able to find a perfect dress for each of my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding attire!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Simply Elegant Bridal 16

Lindsey · Married on 05/09/2015

I am from Alabama but have a second home in Rosemary Beach, Fl. My mom and i went on a saturday afternoon and got there at 3 so i was expecting not to even be able to look. Debbie, The owner took me in right away and was so amazing!!! She asked me right away my theme, what i am looking for, what i do and don't like, etc. She gave me every option i asked her for including the fact that i needed something different which is not easy to find. The first dress was what i asked her for and was beautiful but just was not what i was looking for. She helped me find THE dress and i am absolutely in love!! it was very different and romantic, exactly what i needed!! She was so sweet and professional, i honestly felt like we were family! I even found the bridesmaids dresses on the first day too! the selection is just amazing. i will be forever recommending simply elegant to my friends in Alabama. Thank you Debbie and Bob, XOXO!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Haley · Married on 05/02/2015

We did a private bridal fitting that was amazing!!! They laid out chocolate covered delicious treats and mimosas! My wedding dress was PERFECT! My fitting was easy and our tuxes and bridesmaid dresses were perfect!! I loved working with them for my big day!!

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • User4899151 · event on 04/25/2015

We were on Spring Break in Destin and drove over to look for a prom dress. We found the perfect one and it wasn't super expensive! Thanks to the kind associates for helping us!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Leslie · Married on 04/18/2015

I found my dream wedding dress from Simply Elegant thanks to the help from their wonderful staff!

Sent on 05/01/2015