Simply Elegant Bridal Boutique Reviews

5 | Redding, CA

5 Reviews for Simply Elegant Bridal Boutique

Janae · Married on 03/30/2019

The Owner went above and beyond to make sure everything was just perfect! Even during the terrible fire, she was dealing with the devastation, she still made the effort to come into the shop for my dress fitting with a smile! The process was so easy and stress free, I really enjoyed my experience. Lots of dresses to choose from!! I was so happy to find an affordable, beautiful dress locally and it arrived earlier than expected! I would highly recommend them to any bride that is looking for a dress!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Amber · Married on 09/22/2018

Great boutique with beautiful gowns and helpful staff!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Angel · Married on 02/10/2016

Very nice and helpful, goes the extra mile to help make sure everything is perfect

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • User4252082 · 2+ years ago

It was my first time trying a wedding dress on. Marilyn was so sweet and so very helpful. It was a great first experience for my mom and I.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Simply Elegant Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much! It is my goal to make your experience wonderful and one that you will remember.
    Marilyn

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2015

Marilyn was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I decided my dress from a different shop no longer fit what I wanted and who I truly am, I found Simply Elegant on Facebook and she was so nice in helping. I took my dress up to her and she was very professional, and fun to talk to. I drove 3 hours to take my dress to her, and I know it's in good hands. I can't wait for it to sell so I can get my new one from her!
    I also watched as she helped another bride with a dress and you could tell she made her feel like a million bucks! She even has special lighting to show the true dazzlement and beauty of the dress as it would be out on the dance floor during the reception. She truly knows what she is going and is in the right business for her.

Sent on 12/07/2014