Simply done Reviews

Simply done 2
Simply done 3
Simply done 4

Beth · Married on 09/18/2010

Simply done is an amazing resource and always nails the special, custom details my clients need. Card boxes, escort cards, signage, custom linens....you name it, Simply Done can make it and make it WELL! Highly recommend to all of my clients! -Beth Rolfe, Wedding Planner, Fetching Events

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • Smiles

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2010

Simplydone added that extra special personal touch to my wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2010

Shelly · Married on 06/11/2009

Patti did an exceptional job with my calligraphy. Many guests called me to compliment how beautiful the invitations were...especially the calligraphy (and some who normally don't even like calligraphy). The best thing was Patti knows ALL the etiquette, so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Turn around time was exceptional. It was wonderful to pick the style of calligraphy I liked. She will also keep it on file, so it remains unique to that customer if friends decide to use her too. Definitely worth the money! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 07/11/2009

ava · Married on 04/25/2009

Ms. Davis provided exceptional service and far surpassed my expectations relative to her professionalism, efforts and level of comittment to her products. I highly recommend Ms. Davis as an event coordinator beyond compare.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Brian · Married on 11/08/2008

Patti went out of her way to be helpful. Her work was exceptional.

Sent on 07/16/2009

Allison · Married on 07/22/2006

The bride's box that was made for me was a wonderful addition to our celebration. It really added a personal touch to a standard card box. I now keep my wedding memories in it!

Sent on 02/14/2009

laine · Married on 12/31/2005

After losing my father suddenly before my wedding - I lost all interest in planning the glamourous New Year's Eve wedding that I had had my heart set on. Patti did it all . . . The church was decorated, the chairs at the hall, the place cards had little poinsetta's on them, even my toasting glasses (which I didnt' even think about, nor did I supply) were decorated. She thought of everything, made everything possible, and still pulled off the wedding of my dreams. From the bottom of my heart - thank you - I NEVER could have done it w/out you.

Sent on 12/05/2010

Kasey · Married on 07/30/2005

I can't say enough about Patti and Simply done...our wedding was wonderful, thanks in large part to Patti! She understood exactly what I wanted and had such great ideas! She is so creative and her calm, organized manner was exactly what I needed in all my wedding planning craziness! When I saw her right before I entered the church I was finally able to relax and enjoy the day, I knew we were in good hands!

Sent on 01/26/2009

Simply done... did a wonderful job adding a personal touch to my wedding. I first contacted Patti at Simply done... to do the calligraphy for my wedding invitations. She does beautiful calligraphy and helped me manage my invitation schedule to ensure we could finalize our headcount well in advance of the venue’s deadline. I did have to ask for some changes after providing my initial list, and Patti was very accommodating with my change requests. (I recommend that you proof the invitations one final time yourself before mailing them out just to ensure no changes are needed.) Based on her expertise and creative ideas, I also asked Patti to do my place cards as well as add some other special touches to my wedding to make it more personal such as “Mr. & Mrs.” signs for the backs of our chairs at the head table and a “picnic basket” gift card receptacle with personalized detailing that complemented our outdoor summer wedding. Patti is very artistic and can provide you a variety of suggestions to make your wedding your own. On top of that, she is really a lovely person and a pleasure to work with and her prices are very reasonable and affordable.

Sent on 02/24/2013

melanie · Married on 10/27/2012

Patti is very creative and experienced. she offers a wide array of ideas and is more than happy to follow individual preferences.

She made a lovely place card board, that rested on a tall easel and hand calligraphied all of the 97 place cards! Patti also created a beautiful gift card box. both were placed just outside the banquet room for the wedding dinner.

Patti has great energy and enthusiasm. it was a pleasure to work with her and i would not hesitate to recommend her for just about any special venue/event!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Bethany · Married on 12/13/2015

We are so grateful for Patti's contribution to our wedding day. Our wedding was in December, and we hired her to create a small wreath favor for each place setting. Patti demonstrated a delicate attention to detail and a graceful touch in designing a keepsake that will always evoke wonderful memories of our special day.
    She is the right person to hire for the details that will help make your event special, unique, and memorable.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Simply done's reply:

Thank you for yourvery kind words...so pleased to contribute to your beautiful wedding! Happy Anniversary !

Patti is absolutely lovely! She had some great ideas and spends lots of time with you helping you explore many different options. Her invitation addressing is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/04/2013