121 Reviews for Simply Desserts

Dessert Buffet (3)
Local (3)
Groom's Cake (2)
Cookies (1)

Simply Desserts? More like simply delicious!!! Once I started planning my wedding, Simply Desserts was the only place that popped in my mind to get a cake. From the moment I reached out for information, to the cake tasting, down to taking that first bite of cake on our wedding, I was not disappointed. The level of professionalism from this team was matched with the taste of the cake....amazing! I got so many compliments on the look and taste of this delicious cake. Hands down I will recommend everyone I know to this place!

((We went with a vanilla cake with a honey lavender frosting))

Profile Picture Yvette, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service, the best cake I've ever tasted!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Simply Desserts was awesome to work with! They listened to everything I wanted and did everything I asked for. I did a Groom’s cake as well as a cake and cake pops for the wedding and received a ton of compliments not just on the presentation and look, but the taste as well. Everything was delicious! We will be going to Simply Desserts for all our dessert needs now.

Photo for Simply Desserts Review - Groom’s cake for the rehearsal dinner
Photo for Simply Desserts Review - Cake and cake pop table at the wedding reception
Profile Picture Talia, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Simply Desserts owner Kimberly was a pleasure to work with and the only one around who could make our 3-tiered cheesecake wedding cake come to life. Not only was it beautiful and exactly what we imagined, it was absolutely delicious too! She also includes a fresh one-year anniversary cake, which we can’t wait to celebrate with :) Thank you, Kimberly!

Profile Picture Shira, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I would highly recommend Kimberly and Sinply Desserts! She was easy to work with and listened and recreated my dream wedding cake. The cake tasting was easy to set up and wonderful to try so many different flavor combinations. I chose the lavender cake with honey buttercream frosting along with the red velvet cake. Not were excellent and the cake was beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They set the cupcakes and cake up and they were delicious!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Kim was very professional throughout the whole process! The cake tasting appointment was the best I've been to, and I went to about 5-6 prior to coming to this fabulous bakery! Kim was very friendly and walked us through the tasting, sketched our cake for us and delivered the most gorgeous cake to us as well on time and with no hesitation or problems! We're going to be coming back for sure!!

Profile Picture Hailey , 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our NY Giants / IN Colts wedding cake was perfect!

Profile Picture Cheryl , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Supported our Dec 2017 wedding. Drove the cake 160 miles to the reception. Personable, professional and overall good people. Simply Desserts is a great business and highly recommended!

Profile Picture Vincent, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely delicious and amazing service!!

Profile Picture Eva, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great job on my wedding cake. It was beautiful and tasted delicious.

Profile Picture Gayan, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

SimplyDesert created a beautiful wedding cake for our wedding. Exactly what we were looking for. The cake was absolutely delicious.

Profile Picture Thyda , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a two tier wedding cake, bride and groom cake pops, and s'more shooters. Everything turned out perfectly! It was so delicious!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kim was awesome to work with. From the time we did our tasting and designed our menu to the final product, we were extremely pleased with how everything went. The cake pops and cupcakes were all delicious and the display was awesome.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

vendor was wonderful to work with and everything was amazing tasting.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had originally planned to get our cake through our caterer, but about two months prior to our wedding their pastry chef quit. Thankfully we found Simply Desserts rather quickly! They were able to step in at the last minute and save they day. They offer a wide variety of delicious flavors, and are incredibly talented when it comes to decorating. Our cake looked and tasted amazing! Simply Desserts also offers to remake the top layer of your cake for your one year anniversary at no additional cost.

Photo for Simply Desserts Review - Groom's cake and bride's cake
Profile Picture User7816994, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything was absolutely perfect. The presentation of the cake and most importantly, the taste, was fantastic. It was everything we wanted and some. Also, working with Kimberley was so pleasant and easy. Can’t wait to use them for future events!

Profile Picture Wajma, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with them was a great process. It was easy, and I never had to worry about something going wrong with them. They even let me use their cake stand, and my own cake topper. The cupcakes were absolutely amazingly delicious. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

We got our cake, cake pops, and cheesecake bites for 250 person wedding from Simply Desserts. Everything was so delicious! We did a tasting and picked combos we liked or Kimberly suggested. She was so sweet and easy to work with. I have bought cakepops for many other events now and would definitely recommend Simply Desserts.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Simply Desserts exceeded our expectations for our wedding cake. It was gorgeous and absolutely delicious!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We decided to go with cupcakes and a small cake for us to cut into for our wedding. When we met with Kim, she was great! Very helpful with flavor pairings for the cake part and the icing and just overall wonderful. We ended up adding more cupcakes to our original order a month before the wedding and they were able to accommodate with no problem. The day of the wedding, they delivered the cake and cupcakes and everything was perfect. We wanted a simple rustic look and they knocked it out of the park. And everything was delicious! Everyone was talking about how good the cupcakes were. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Simply Desserts did an amazing job with our wedding cake! It looked beautiful and was exactly how I pictured it would look. We had chocolate cake with peanut butter filling and buttercream and a lemon champagne cake with raspberry filling with buttercream. I was delicious, we cant wait to have some of the leftovers!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Cake was fantastic. They were very responsive to our needs and exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Gerris, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Kimberly at Simply Desserts was such an ease. From our preliminary tasting to the final delivery of wedding cake everything worked so smoothly! The cake and cupcakes were delicious, and our guests thought so as well!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kim and her crew were amazing ! They did her engagement and shower cake too! The cakes were the hit of every event and they were all GF

Photo for Simply Desserts Review - Everyone loved the cake and it was Gluten Free❤️
Profile Picture Cindy, 9/3/17, 1 Review