Simply Designed Reviews

19 | Winter Haven, FL

19 Reviews for Simply Designed

Heather was extremely patient with the long process of us deciding what we wanted for our invitations. She created countless designs to have us choose from and then edited them to our liking. She was very quick to respond to emails, professional and kind. The invitations and ceremony pamphlet came out so beautifully and we are so very pleased with her work. We would highly recommend her to anyone who loves calligraphy, creative designs and quality work. She did such an amazing job and we couldn't be happier. All of our guests keep telling us how beautiful and perfect the invites are!
    Thank you, Simply Designed!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Heather is a first class stationer. She listened to my vision and created beautiful one of a kind invitations that set the stage for our wedding style look and feel. I highly recommend heather if you are looking for unique professionally designed invitations or stationary.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Annie · Married on 05/23/2015

Heather was an absolute joy to work with! She offered great ideas when designing my save-the-dates and was extremely flexible and understanding of my ideas, too. She's very good at what she does, but beyond having talent, is also incredibly sweet, responsive and patient. Down to the very twine my save-the-dates were wrapped in, I appreciated and enjoyed all of my interactions with Heather. I'd recommend any of my engaged friends to Simply Designed!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Heather did a wonderful job designing the rehearsal dinner invitations for my brother's wedding. She spent a lot of time designing draft after draft to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her to anybody and will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Catherine · Married on 05/17/2014

Heather at Simply Designed is the consummate professional. I could not have been more pleased with the products she designed and my experience overall. I gave Heather very little to work off of (color, theme, etc.) and she managed to create the perfect invitations for me. She created the wedding invitations, thank you cards, ceremony programs, menus and place cards. She was incredibly flexible to work with - from design concept to delivery of the product. Her experience served as an invaluable tool to an indecisive bride. Additionally, we were able to work together completely via phone and e-mail due to our remote locations. This is especially convenient for the tight-scheduled individual. I cannot recommend Simply Designed enough.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Hosai · Married on 08/31/2013

If you want elegant, beautiful, and unique stationary then Heather is your woman. She created beautiful stationary for our wedding including Save the Date, Invitations, and Day of stationary. She is responsive and listens to you to create the perfect representation of who you are as a couple.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Trisha · Married on 08/03/2013

Heather was beyond amazing. She was referred to me by a friend and I am forever grateful. She created a custom invitation suite for my wedding. Since I loved her work so much, I also had her do our programs for the ceremony and escort cards. Heather has an extensive portfolio and a variety of options for any style. I really appreciated how she was able to create what I was looking for, while also keeping it within our budget. She is extremely prompt in replying to email and phone messages, and going back and forth with any revisions requested. Desigining our stationary through Heather was hands down my favorite part of the wedding planning process. I will certainly use her when the time arises for baby announcements! :)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Emily · Married on 05/11/2013

I ordered my wedding invitations from Heather, and am very pleased with the outcome. They shipped very quickly and arrived beautifully packaged. It was much easier and more personal than ordering from another online retailer and plugging my info into a generic template. Of all the stressful tasks involved in wedding planning, invitations we're not one of them!

Sent on 02/10/2013
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 04/20/2013

Heather was our EXACTLY what we were looking for in a custom designer. I found her through my wedding photographer who used her services during their recent rebranding. I initially spoke with her over the phone and it was her eagerness to accept our challenging request that got us hooked! We wanted a custom vellum overlay (to compliment our pre-existing painted invite cards), envelopes and custom RSVP cards. Despite the distance, she met us IN PERSON to discuss our likes & dislikes. She is a great listener and truly makes the experience about how she can bring your vision to life. She kept ME on schedule. This creative lady was incredibly punctual. She modified our requests to suit our needs and even worked with outsourced vendors to get the best prices to fit our budget. I am thankful for her meticulous work and am happy to recommend her work to others!!!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/16/2012

Heather was so helpful every step of the way. She had a thorough and quick response to every question I had. We moved quicker than the timeline we set up which was also fantastic so I had more time. I definitely recommend Simply Designed!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Simply Designed's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was such a pleasure working with you! Best wishes on your upcoming nuptials! Hopefully our paths will cross again!

Maureen · Married on 09/01/2012

I could not have been more pleased with the professionalism, creativity and style of Simply Designed. Our wedding invitations, etc. were more than I could have ever hoped for. Heather listened intently to our ideas and turned something "in my head" into a beautiful piece of art to mark such an important day in our lives.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2011

Although Heather was just one vendor that I used for my wedding, she was one that had such a significant and positive impact on the entire planning process. From the first call when we discussed the details of my wedding, to her emails even after the wedding was over, Heather was so attentive, professional, creative, and amazing to work with. I continued to add projects to my order after the initial invitation suite was complete because I trusted her so much, and frankly enjoyed working with her so much! I can't imagine that anyone would be disappointed with her work product, or her demeanor in general. She was truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Simply Designed's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you too Shannon! I'm so happy for you and Chris. I really fell like we got to know each other over the months. I look forward to staying in touch.

Megan · Married on 07/03/2011

Heather was wonderful to work with while designing our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, place cards, and table numbers! After a detailed phone conversation, she immediately understood my vision for our wedding paper needs. She was incredibly organized and kept us right on schedule for all deliveries. Heather presented us with high quality paper samples and beautiful design options. She was very prompt with returning emails and phone calls and made revisions or edits almost immediately. She went out of her way to accommodate us and we could not have been more pleased with the results!!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Simply Designed's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Megan. It was a pleasure working with you and Pat, thank you for allowing me to be part of your day! Wishing you both all the best!

molly · Married on 06/25/2011

Wow! Simply Designed gave us an incredible experience with working with a stationary vendor. They listened to our needs and overall sense as to what we wanted in our stationary, and incorprated that into the simple theme of our wedding. I had wanted to be a part of the process from the beginning to include watercolor sketches that I had made to include in the final stationary suite, and Simply Designed captured the artwork into their stationary selections brilliantly with the layout, texture, and color. Simply Designed as always organized, provided a schedule which was beyond helpful to us in our wedding planning stages, and always met deadlines early. When everything - from save the dates, invitations, programs, and table cards - were completed, I didn't think it would be that sad to say goodbye! They were great - Heather Long felt like a friend in the end and I recommend her company's services anyime, anywhere;)

Sent on 10/05/2011

Simply Designed's reply:

Thank you Molly. It was such a pleasure working with you too and getting to know you! I'm looking forward to staying in touch.

Kerry · Married on 06/04/2011

Heather did an amazing job with everything! The invitations matched everything else she did for us, i.e. programs, RSVP cards, table numbers, and escort cards. She gave many different designs to choose from each step of the way and any suggestions I made, she would make changes and then some! She is such a delight to work with and I plan to use her services in the future for other invitations or other cards.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Simply Designed's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kerry. I had so much fun working with you and getting to know you as well. I look forward to staying in touch over the years and working with you in the future! Congratulations and wishing you many years of happiness!

Diana · Married on 11/13/2010

I surprisingly got to work with heather because my fiance and I won a contest her company was holding. We won and it was exciting. We won $2000 worth of invitation and paper products for the wedding. Working with Heather was a breeze. We mostly worked together via emails but she also called and met in person but I prefer emails so we stuck to that. You would think something free...quality should lack a little..nope sure didn't..everything was so wonderful..the colors were perfect and she somehow got into my head with my wedding planning and it shown in the wonderful invitations she made. All of our family and friends loved the invitations. They were half in english and the other half in Korean. NO SHE DOESN"T KNOW KOREAN but if you provide her with what she needs she makes it happen. Alright enough of this blabbing..great experience would love to work with her again.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Simply Designed's reply:

Thank you Diana it was a pleasure working with you and David and getting to know the both of you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day! I look forward to staying in touch over the years to come! Semper Fi and all my love to the both of you!

Megan · Married on 05/02/2010

We worked with Heather during our wedding planning. She was such a pleasant to work with. Heather designed our wedding invitations, table cards, save the dates, and menu cards. We had so many compliments on our wedding day about our menus, table cards, and invitations. We would recommend Heather to everyone that is plannig a wedding. She is very helpful and will stay in your budget. She helps you find the perfect paper and script for your special day.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Simply Designed's reply:

Thank you Meg for the kind words. It was so much fun working with you and Mike! And I have really enjoyed working with you over the past few years with all the birthday party invites, birth announcements, and everything else that we have created. It is so exciting watching your family grow!

G · Married on 09/15/2012

Loved our Save the Date cards and received tons of compliments. Really appreciated how flexible and responsive Heather was.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Simply Designed's reply:

Thank you Gina it was a pleasure working with you too!

Pete · Married on 10/25/2014

The finished products for both the wedding invites and programs were great!

Sent on 11/30/2014