Simply Delightful Weddings and Events Reviews

4 | Visalia, CA

4 Reviews for Simply Delightful Weddings and Events

April · Married on 08/11/2018

Brenda was my wedding coordinator in 2011. Her and her staff did an absolutely amazing job. She was super responsive, handling all the vendors, managing family and ensuring everything happened timely. Following the event, she stayed until every last thing was completed. I left the venue on my special day feeling worry free because I knew Brenda was managing every tiny little detail. She has a keen sense on what it takes to make each and every guest feel special and provided services that I didn't even think of. She is an amazing wedding professional and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Aimee · Married on 08/15/2015

Planning a wedding can be a stressful time. Having a background in Human Resources, Brenda has a special ability to navigate the relational side of planning and helps all of the decision makers work well together. She is one of the most upbeat, easy to be with people I know. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Meagan

Meagan Pitcairn · Married on 06/23/2013

This woman is a Genius!

Words cannot express how amazing Brenda made our special day. She is is so thorough that we never worried for a second whether everything would be taken care of. We knew our day was in capable hands and didn’t even need a second thought, we could focus completely on enjoying our celebration. She comes complete with solutions to problems you didn’t of know could happen. For example, Our wedding day was the record high on that date for our town (still holds the record). Brenda arrived with personal misters and sweat hankies for the wedding party, and after sweating through the ceremony Brenda met us at the end of the aisle with frozen wash clothes and cold beverages that she kept refreshing until the sun went down.
    Her destabilize focused style and creative personal touches make her event planning services stand head and shoulders above the rest. With Simply Delightful Weddings on your side your event is sure be one you’ll never forget!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura Russo · Married on

My son’s wedding was at the deer park villa

Brenda was amazing
    She handled All the details
    From start to finish perfectly
    Made sure the bride and groom had their dream wedding
    And helped coordinate all aspects of both families
    Hire this service
    You will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/07/2019