Simply Delicious Cakes Reviews

46 | Jacksonville, FL

46 Reviews for Simply Delicious Cakes

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

This was the only cake company I met with, and I have to say the best decision ever. I got so many compliments on the cake and it was so fresh and moist. The design I chose looked exactly like the cake I showed Erin, and she was able to do it with buttercream even though the original had fondant. I didn't get to see her on the wedding day but thank you for everything.

sdf · Married on 04/15/2018

I actually have no advise to give because in truth I have never been happier.
    We learned out daughter was getting married and the best thing of it was that we had a week to prepare. I called several places for a cake and never really received any help. Prices were ridiculously high for what we wanted and no one could budge on the flavors. (Extremely picky daughter) When I called Simply Delicious they worked with me to get a flavor that was good. The price was actually quite amazing and the service was a def 10. However the real test came in when I went to pick up the cake. I was not sure how it would look, taste or hold up at all. When I saw the cake I was floored. It was an absolutely beautiful cake. The flavor was the best that I have ever had. I wish I could describe the taste but I do not know "cake" talk. All I can say was it was a beautifully delicious cake. When my daughter has the main event next year, or any other even that we need a cake, we will be going back to Simply delicious. Thank you so much for everything.

Sarah · Married on 04/03/2017

Absolutely the BEST cake we have ever ordered! We have four children and have really experienced a good many cakes for various events and festivities. Simply Delicious is, by far, the absolute most delicious cake we have ever had! Erin is so sweet and very accommodating. The cake we ordered was perfection...she created a delightful combination of Nutella and banana curd for our event. Everyone raved about it and I absolutely plan to order our next cake from Simply Delicious!

Nina · Married on 01/07/2017

Simply Delicious was just that, Simply Delicious!!!!! We told them exactly what we wanted and they delivered. The cake was beyond beautiful and extremely delicious (especially the strawberry cake with key lime filling, OMG). We totally recommend Simply Delicious!

Cara · Married on 02/27/2016

Our cake was AMAZING! We were recommended to Theresa by our wedding planner. At first I thought it was a bit pricey, but for the service you receive, the attention Theresa gives, and the final product are 100% worth it. Our cake was the best cake I've ever eaten in my entire life and our guests absolutely enjoyed it. My Gramma kept talking about how she had TWO pieces! The cake was exactly what we wanted, the frosting was exactly like I asked for (and not fondant...thank goodness!), and was delivered the day of our wedding and displayed beautifully! Theresa is a magic worker and can make one yummy product.

Loved working with Theresa! She made sure all the details were there to make sure the presentation was on point! I had no time to buy the platters as we discussed during the planning meeting and she was flexible in bringing in platters and renting them to me! I had ordered the truffles (basically cake pops without the stick) and they were SO SO rich and fabulous. I received several great compliments from lots of guests. Thank you!!

Katie · Married on 07/04/2015

Theresa is fantastic! She designed the most beautiful cake for my 4th of July wedding! She is a no-nonsense kind of personality that will listen to you and tell it to you straight. She won't ever promise you something that she won't be able to follow through on. My cake was amazing. She did a fantastic job with the grooms cake, as well.

I'm planning on going back to her for my 5 and 10 year anniversaries to bake the same cake we had at our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone in the future.

• lauraanddoug2015

Doug · Married on 04/24/2015

Simply Delicious is amazing! Our wedding cake exceeded our expectations! The cake was delicious and it was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen! Guests wanted to try all the flavors that we had! Our grooms cake that we served at the Rehearsal Dinner was a huge hit. Everyone loved the design and loved the taste even more! Theresa and her staff are beyond amazing and we would 100% recommend her to everyone we know!!! We love all of them so much and made this part of the planning process fun and stress free!

Kate · Married on 04/18/2015

Theresa was AMAZING! I wanted a unique dessert table for my Seaside Rustic themed wedding. She took all of my décor without a problem and met with me multiple times to be sure it was what I wanted. I also had a heavy Coral cake topper than she made work with support inside the cake. The table and the cake looked AMAZING- better than what I hoped for- including a unique Groom's cake. She was professional and furthermore, the cake and desserts were delicious. Pricing very reasonable as well. Would recommend Simply Delicious to everyone!

Lisa · Married on 11/15/2014

Delicious and wonderful! It was a beautiful cake that tasted so delicious. I was so busy as the MOB I wish I had gotten to taste all of the flavors. Theresa did an outstanding job.

Jill · Married on 11/01/2014

Theresa at Simply Delicious Cake knows her cakes! We could not decide on one flavor... so we had six different kinds at our reception. Each one was amazing and the guests are still talking about which was their favorite. We all loved the lemon white chocolate with raspberry glaze. The groom really liked the peppermint chocolate cake and I (the bride) really liked the cappuccino creme brule cake. Amazing!!!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/02/2014

This cake is so good I literaly don't even have words. Everyone raved about both flavors that we choose which were strawberry margarita and Keylime margarita to go with our beachy theme of the wedding. The decorations and table set up or perfect I could not be happier!! Simply delicious is perfect!! Highly recommended!!

Elise · Married on 07/05/2014

Our Wedding Cake from "Simple Delicious" was perfect! Mrs. Theresa Fisburne is a professional and she was very helpful with us and answered all our questions. We loved our amazing cake, (it was a little pricey but you get what you pay for, totally worth it) she helped us design it and gave us tips and even went out of her way to help us with buying a cake topper ( Thank you so much). We can't wait to eat the top part of our delicious cake in out first wedding anniversary! Definitely recommend her.

Kimberly · Married on 04/05/2014

So beautiful and so delicious. I made sure I had time to stop and have a piece of cake. It was the best cake I have ever had. They really work with you to get exactly the vision you had in mind and they are reasonably priced. A great business.

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2013

Absolutely the best vendor for our wedding! Theresa is simply amazing! She was there 100% of the way and her expertise is exceptional!

My husband and I heard about Theresa (Simply Delicous!) from a friend and made an appointment to see her, sample cakes. She is VERY thorough and professional - Upon contacting her, she sent us a questionnaire with the standard contact info and wedding detail questions...In addition to that, she sent a listing of about 15 cake flavors and asked that we pick 4 for our tasting which was great and very efficient! She took her time with us at the tasting and went over everything in great detail. Fast forward to our wedding day - June 8, 2013. The cake was BEAUTIFUL and tasted terrific...We received so many compliments and several guests mentioned they would love to hire her to make cakes for future birthdays, etc. I highly recommend Simply Delicious!

Theresa was absolutely wonderful. She was so informative from the very first phone call I made to her. She was even more helpful through out the process. We had a destination wedding in Jacksonville and Theresa was extremely helpful over the phone or email.

Heather · Married on 05/18/2013

We had the most delicious wedding cake! Theresa and her staff did an amazing job. The inital cake tasting was so helpful. We got to taste several options that led us to our decision of moist coconut cake with rasberry filling and alternating layers of lemon cake with keylime filling (sounds crazy but surprisingly delicious). It was a pleasure working with Simply Delicious Cakes!

Crystal · Married on 05/04/2013

I worked closely with Brittany and Theresa to create my perfectly unique and delicious wedding cake. The day of my tasting I took multiple pictures with me and we sat down and chose the details I loved from each cake and built my wedding cake from scratch. I shared my vision with the ladies and Brittany was able to give me feedback, provide advice, and share her own ideas with me; the end result was pure perfection. On to the taste….delicious! I couldn’t choose a flavor, so we went with 5 different flavors (one for each layer). The cake was just as fresh and delicious on our wedding day as it was at the tasting. Our guests raved over the unique flavors and the beauty of the cake itself. Theresa and Brittany showed up on time, are very professional, and know what they are talking about. If you want the PERFECT wedding cake, Simply Delicious is the way to go!

Kim · Married on 03/08/2013

I'm so happy I chose Simply Delicious Cakes, it was the easiest process and definately a fun experience! She is very professional and also a very talented chef! The cake was unbelievably good! :) For my wedding, everything showed up the day of as expected and even better than I could imagine. I highly reccommend using Theresa from Simply Delicious Cakes for any occasion!

Katie · Married on 02/18/2013

Theresa did a great job with our cake!!! I went to other bakeries and they told me they could not do the design I wanted with butter cream and that they could only do fondant. Theresa had no problems doing it in butter cream and made my cake absolutely stunning! All of my guests rant and raved about how delicious it was! All the details were perfect! She did a great job and I would definitely recommend her!

After looking at MANY other cake vendors (searching for amazing quality at a reasonable price is HARD) we finally found Simply Delicious Cakes. Not only was in the best cake I tasted at all of the tastings I went to, the designs were beautiful and the cost was exactly what I was looking for! Theresa is great and her cakes are art. She really cares about what she does and wants you as the bride to know that. She responded to all my emails very quickly. Everyone at our wedding loved the cake!

Monshonda · Married on 08/18/2012

Simply Delicious Cakes did a remarkable job on my cake. Simply Delicious Cakes bakes your cake freshly for the actual day of your wedding. My cake was remarkable & melted in your mouth with every savory bite. My cake was made to perfection, and my guest cannot stop talking about the excellent flavor of the cake through & through. Mrs. Teresa played an instrumental part in adding to the elegance & sophistication of my wedding as well as making my wedding memorable.

Tiffany · Married on 07/07/2012

Theresa with Simply Delicious Cakes actually made my Groom's cake which we served at our Rehearsal Dinner and she also made my wedding cake. Both cakes got rave reviews from everyone at both events. I selected her signature cake for my rehearsal dinner cake and though people weren't sure about the flavor combination when I told them what it was, they absolutely loved it once they tasted it. The cake was big enough to serve 30 people and I had 24 people there and there wasn't a piece of it left. My wedding cake was equally as delicious. It tasted even better than I remember from the sample tasting. Theresa was a pleasure to work with. Very flexible, patient, and open to all kinds of ideas for cake design. She also made a few suggestions on the cake design to help pull it all together into something that was very cute and very appropriate for our wedding reception. I couldn't be happier with the final outcome of everything and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride or anyone who needs a cake for a special occasion. (I've already had 2 friends order cakes from her based on my suggestions, one for her wedding and another friend for a birthday). I will certainly use Theresa again in the future.

• I

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2012

She did an absolutely AMAZING job with our cakes. The flavors were unique and tasty, the decoration was beautiful and she worked with a geek (me) and the groom's cake for my navy pilot husband. She made a P-3 Orion flying on top of the groom's cake with his squadron's logo on there!

She took a lot of time to make the cake special and beautiful for us. And she's a really nice person who can deal with a spazzing bride very well (...and yeah I might know that because she helped me calm down a couple times...)

Thank you!