Simply Created Events Reviews

101 | Baltimore, MD

101 Reviews for Simply Created Events

Heather · Married on 10/19/2013

Simply Created Events makes your planning process effortless! Aubrey and her team are absolutely incredible. Not only our wedding, but the entire planning process was amazing. I loved getting to know her and will truly treasure the planning experience. From the first time we communicated, I knew I had found something special. I know they had many events going on throughout the 15 months we worked together, but Aubrey always made me feel like I was her number one bride! She was so flexible, quick to respond to calls and emails and really took the pain out of planning. She went above and beyond anything my family and I expected. Our day ended up being 100% perfect. I would not have changed a thing. Every vendor she recommended was outstanding. Every last detail was approached with extreme care. My husband and I had the most incredible wedding day, and we will truly never forget how much Simply Created Events did for us.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Grace · Married on 09/14/2013

I used Aubrey as my coordinator and she was AMAZING! Seriously if you are on the fence about whether to get a planner at all, or whether you should choose her or another one, think no further! I used her day-of services but also negotiated with a little extra cost for her to help other things such as flowers & general décor.

First of all her prices are fantastic and you should book her before she rightfully increases them, since she is so amazing! Second, I consider myself a very organized person so fought the idea of having a planner at first but I never regretted it at all after booking her. She was so helpful along the way and so communicative & responsive, even with things that I don't really think were in her job description. She is so available by email which was a huge plus for me, not living in the same place as where I had my wedding. Her taste is impeccable, but more than just creating a 'vision', she is SUPER organized & on top of all the little details for the wedding day that make it go so seamlessly. I did not want to have to be fielding phone calls from vendors or worrying about scheduling and small details on my wedding day and she delivered and I was able to fully relax & enjoy the entire day! I can say for sure that I would not have had as much fun and time to enjoy all of my friends/family (and new husband!) if I had not had Aubrey (and her assistant Sharon who was wonderful also!)

Sent on 09/23/2013

Alex · Married on 08/17/2013

Aubrey was amazing to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She was so organized, experienced, and helpful throughout the entire planning process. She is so easy to work with and goes above and beyond what I ever expected her to do. She was able to take my ideas and make them a reality. Thanks to her, I had the wedding of my dreams and more. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Kara · Married on 07/05/2013

Aubrey from Simply Created Events was fabulous!!! She helped me plan my wedding reception at the National Aquarium in Baltimore on August 10, 2013. She helps you evey step of the way! She helped me decide on which caterer and florist to use. She also helped me block rooms at various hotels around the Aquarium. She would answer my emails in a timely fashion as well as answer my calls and all of my questions. She is a very dedicated coordinator with a great personality. When deciding on favors and colors she would give her opinion and she will go to all of your vendor meetings with you, so you don't have to worry about forgetting anything!!! She sends you reminders month to month on what needs to be done. She will decrease your stress level the moment you meet her! Our reception night was unforgettable!!!

Sent on 08/14/2013
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 06/29/2013

Hiring Aubrey to handle our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. She is personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. Aubrey's prices were also very reasonable. We chose her middle of the road package, but she went above and beyond our expectations. She recommended vendors, attended meetings, and calmly answered A LOT of questions. It was a huge relief to know that all of the details would be taken care of, we didn't have to transport things, or set things up. It was also nice to know that someone with experience was involved and would think of the details that we otherwise wouldn't have. Our wedding went smoothly, with no hiccups. I can't imagine how we would have pulled it off without her!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Abby · Married on 06/01/2013

Aubrey Canale is amazing. Just amazing. She worked with us for a little under a year to throw an epic party to celebrate getting married, and was absolutely incredible the whole way. We owe her our sanity. She coordinated everything, helped narrow down every single wedding-related choice with Type-A style spreadsheets chock full of heavily researched info, supported us with monthly checklists to keep us focused and moving forward, and constantly, quickly, and effectively collaborated with vendors to help things run smoothly. When our booze connection started getting unprofessional, she was the one that found us a new guy in ten seconds flat, set the whole thing up, and canned the other guy in the sweetest way possible, without either the groom nor I needing to get involved. She's practiced and patient and incredibly organized, and we literally would have just canceled the wedding and eloped after realizing how much work it would have been without her. It's incredible what support she offers, and I would recommend her to the end of the earth, to everyone!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Aubrey was absoultely wonderful! I can not say enough good things about working with her! She is very organized and keeps you on track and up to date throughout the whole process. She gave a variety of options and was there to answer any questions that we had. I felt so comfortable working with her and knew she had everything under control. She makes sure she understands your view and knows exactly what you are picturing for your wedding. Every detail was executed and even better than I thought it could be. The day of was so perfect and I know I have Aubrey to thank for that. She makes your day entirely stress free!! Aubrey is AMAZING! I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding you will not regret it!! Your whole wedding experience will be fun, exciting and will go smoothly!

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/04/2013

Aubrey is truly amazing to work with! I don't know how we would have created the wedding of our dreams without her. When we first got engaged, we knew it was critical to hire a wedding planner. She kept me on track with what needed to be done, make fantastic recommendations for vendors, assisted us with meeting those vendors, and helped coordinate an amazing wedding at The Oaks Waterfront Inn.

On the day of the wedding, Aubrey and her mom Sharon ensured everything ran smoothly. We had a busy day with all the normal wedding jazz such as toasts, the cake, garter, bouquet and we also mixed in a fireworks display! Everything was perfect.

I cannot thank Aubrey enough for coordinating the details of our wedding and simply being just a great person to work with. I enjoyed getting to know her throughout this process and would recommend her to anyone planning their big day!

Sent on 05/10/2013

S · Married on 04/20/2013

BEST DECISION EVER. We highly recommend setting up a meeting with Aubrey. Go ahead, write that short email to her, it will save you literally tens if not hundreds of hours of your time. Luckily for you, we don't have to keep her a secret anymore! And go together with your fiancee, because you will look at each other and decide that her planning services is your wedding present for yourselves. When you walk out of the meeting, you will breath a sigh of relief and know that things will turn out fine. We certainly did.

By the time we asked for her help, we had already picked out the location/date. We were beginning to tackle picking out the caterer. It was a world of a difference once she was on board when interacting with vendors. We could tell that they were interested in setting up long term relationships with her and putting their best foot forward, whereas we were previously just 1 client. It may have also felt like things were going more smoothly and people were more responsive because Aubrey did take a considerable amount of time and effort to follow up with emails/phone calls/meetings/etc. In fact, she would be the best qualified to rate my other vendors' responsiveness.

Two days before the wedding, a few friends asked me (bride) if I felt ready. Emphatically, I responded 'Yes!' It was only because I had been asking myself the same question that whole week and curiously coming up with the same answer. They looked at me and said 'right now, you...all relaxed...are the best advertisement for a having a wedding planner.'

It's true. She keeps you on track. With monthly manageable tasks, we were able to plan our perfect wedding while working full-time and travelling. Most importantly, we, our family, and our guests were able to fully ENJOY the day. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Aubrey!

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 04/13/2013

Aubrey is a true professional. She, and her assistant Sharon, gave me the piece of mind I needed to be able to enjoy every aspect of my day. She is easy to work with, genuine, and very flexible. She was able to roll with all of the punches and help me put together an absolutely stunning wedding day. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITH OUT HER!

I would recommend her to any bride! I hired her for Day-Of planning which was really more like Month-Of planning. She kept me together and helped pull everything together. She went above and beyond and helped me achieve the wedding of my dreams!

If I ever need event planning services again I will hire Aubrey again in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Christina · Married on 03/02/2013

Planning a wedding can be incredibly stressful, and that was definitely true for me. Working with Aubrey and Simply Created Events was the absolute best choice I made in the entire planning process. While our contract only included day-of coordination, Aubrey went above and beyond, helping out well beyond what the contract stipulated. She is so nice and so easy to work with and really put me at ease on the day of my wedding. Everything looked beautiful due in large part to Aubrey and her team. She really listened to what I wanted and made sure everything was done perfectly. She also helped me work with the other vendors I had hired and was a great go between when some of them became difficult. In short, she saved me so many head aches and was a delight to work with. Aubrey is amazing. I can't give her a review that would possibly do her justice. I can't recommend her and her team enough.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Sigmund · Married on 02/24/2013

Hiring Aubrey was the best decision we made for our wedding. The second we met her, our stress level was reduced drastically. She was so on point with everything from organization to responsiveness to actual day-of execution. On top of everything, she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Thank you for making our special day flawless!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2012

I don't think a simple reveiw here can convey how appreciative we are to have worked with Aubrey, but I will try. Our experience with Aubrey was Simply Wonderful! She is very professional, very responsive, and very helpful. We opted for the full wedding planning from start to finish. Aubrey was able to offer many helpfult tips to create a spectacular event. She was very flexible with meeting around our schedule, and was always available via cell phone or email. She is always ready with helpful hints and suggestions, and never seemed to get frustrated or annoyed. Hiring a wedding planner in general was the best thing we did to help make the wedding planning process and the wedding itself go smoothly and hiring Aubrey in particular was the best decision we made. Now that the wedding is over, I miss talking with Aubrey! I highly recommend Simple Created Events.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 12/29/2012

Aubrey was amazing! I highly recommend her. She made the event perfect and went above and beyond what she was hired to do. I honestly don't think that I could have made it through the wedding without her. I am a perfectionist and find it hard to let go of things but I was 100% comfortable letting Aubrey run the show.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Casey · Married on 10/20/2012

A few months into wedding planning I realized that we would need day-of help. It was really important to me that my family and I could relax and enjoy the day while at the same time I wanted to be sure all the details were executed just the way I planned. Aubrey was the perfect solution. Even though we only hired her for day-of coordination, she was an invaluable resource during the whole planning process. She was always available to answer my questions and provide recommendations. I can’t even express how helpful it was to have someone that I could ask “what do most people do??”.

I was impressed with Aubrey from the very start, but was in awe in her the week of our wedding. She was so organized and paid attention to details I hadn’t even thought of. Being a planner myself I loved all of her timelines and checklists. One of the most helpful things was handing over all of our do-it-yourself projects to Aubrey a few days before the wedding. It was such a relief knowing they were in Aubrey’s hands and she was going to set-up everything up as planned.

Aubrey was a lifesaver during our rehearsal. My husband’s uncle was marrying us (he was ordained online). None of us really knew what we were doing so Aubrey ran the entire rehearsal instructing everyone on when to walk, where to stand, what to say when, etc. When the day-of finally came, my family and I didn’t worry about a single thing. Aubrey took care of everything behind the scenes in her calm, professional manner. Every time I looked up during the reception, Aubrey was there either with a reassuring smile or a fresh drink. When the wedding ended, everything was magically packed up and ready to go. Thanks to Aubrey, the entire day was so much fun and completely stress-free. I can’t recommend Simply Created Events enough- Aubrey is a must!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Amy · Married on 10/15/2012

Aubrey is one of the biggest keys to what made my wedding day such a success. She is truly wonderful to work with and would be great with any function. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Aubrey was AMAZING!!! She ensured that my (now) husband & I stayed on task & provided necessary guidance & direction. We had a very strict budget & she ensured that everything fit. Timeliness was very important because of the venue and she made sure that everything & everyone remained on task before & during our wedding. Since my we are from differing cultural backgrounds, Aubrey did a wonderful job incorporating both making everyone feel welcome. Our wedding was incredible thanks to Aubrey. We would recommend Aubrey to anyone. Our family & friends continue to talk about the great job she did, they talk about her as much as they about our wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Sabrina · Married on 08/04/2012

I hired Aubrey because a co-worker of mine recommended her (she had worked her son's wedding). I was not originally sure that I needed a day-of planner but I am very glad that I hired Aubrey and her mom. I planned my wedding in about 6 months and really found that Aubrey was a great person to go to for all kinds of questions. Even though I hired her as a day-of planner, she was happy to answer any questions I had along the way (i.e. what shade of blush napkins should I buy? Do I really need a card box? How much time will I have for pictures after the ceremony?) She was especially helpful when I needed to find a DJ. I waited to book my DJ until 3+ weeks before the wedding. I was having trouble finding the right person and also making a final decision. I turned to Aubrey and she recommended a DJ that she had worked with in the past and really liked (DJ Jack from Electra Entertainment). He turned out to be perfect! It was so nice to have someone I could turn to when I needed extra help! On my wedding day, she and her mom helped my out-of-town florist set up everything for the ceremony and reception. They set up my place cards, table numbers, ceremony programs, toasting flutes, cake knife set, exactly as I wanted. She kept things running smoothly and checked in with me as the night went on which was great. At the end of the night, they collected all my personal items and returned them to our hotel room. They even left rose petals on our bed! I enjoyed working with Aubrey and her mom throughout the entire planning process. They are so helpful and kind and professional. I would highly recommend having a day-of planner and if you work full time, you might want to consider having Aubrey do more for you because planning a wedding is a lot of work!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Barbara · Married on 07/28/2012

Aubrey and Sharon provided exemplary service. I first used Simply Created Events for my son's wedding in 2012. They provided excellent service and it was a no-brainer to use them again for my daughter's wedding. They arrived on time the day of the wedding and quietly went about executing each aspect of my daughter's wedding. Everything flowed seamlessly and with no stress. Having a day-of coordinator was one of the best investments that we made in the wedding. I would definitely recommend Simply Created Events.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Patrice · Married on 07/07/2012

We went back and forth on whether or not we wanted to hire a day-of-wedding coordinator and thank goodness we did! Choosing to work with Aubrey of Simply Created Events was hands-down the best decision that we made! Aubrey and Sharon were both extremely professional and organized - and they work great together as a team! They gave every attention to detail, provided us with tons of useful information, responded promptly to emails, helped relieve a lot of the wedding stress, and offered great advice/suggestions that ended up saving us both time and money. On the day of the wedding, they were absolutely wonderful and went above and beyond anything that I could have ever imagined. We are truly grateful for their assistance and expertise! I would highly recommend Simply Created Events! Thank you so much, Aubrey and Sharon! :) I will truly miss working with them!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Angie · Married on 06/16/2012

Working with Aubrey at Simply Created Events was the best decision we ever made for our wedding! She was absolutely fantastic from start to finish - and took all the stress out of wedding planning for us. We truly enjoyed the entire experience and most importantly we were able to enjoy our wedding day without worrying about anything. If there is one thing you do for your wedding, it is hire a wedding planner like Aubrey!!

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/02/2012

Aubrey was sensational!!! I could not have asked for a better planner!! She was warm and welcoming and organized and so helpful. I am so lucky to have found her and had the opportunity to work with her!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

C · Married on 05/19/2012

Aubrey and Sharon of Simply Created Events were wonderful to work with and I can't imagine having had my wedding without their help. I hired them for day-of coordination, but they were in touch with me for months before the wedding to make sure that everything was in place and to offer guidance. They are both so friendly and flexible and will listen to what you want. On the day of the wedding they were very organized and professional and I felt like everything was taken care of (which it was). I would highly recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2012

My husband and I had the pleasure to work with Aubrey Canel wedding planner and founder of Simply Created Events. Aubrey was absolutely amazing to work with. Her skills and passion for wedding planning truly make her an amazing organizer. Aubrey handled everything for our wedding starting from the beginning planning process through the end of our big day. She always answered my phone calls, texts, and emails right away. My wedding planning was completely stress-free. My wedding day was the best day of our lives and I have to accredit our amazing day to Aubrey. Aubrey started setting up for our wedding hours and hours before my wedding party and I even arrived. She was there with me to help make sure make up, hair, photos, videographer, mister, flowers, linen, and the venue were running on schedule. In fact, I grew to really trust Aubrey as a confidant. She helped sooth my anxiety right before I walked down the aisle (I unexpectedly freaked out!) My husband and I trust Aubrey and had 100% faith in her. She proved us right and helped us have an amazing wedding! The reception flow was perfect. We were also so grateful for Aubrey. She even cleared out our bridal suite and moved our belongings and gifts to our honeymoon suite at the hotel as my wedding party continued our fun at the bar. The last thing I would have thought about was moving our stuff! Thank goodness she was there. Aubrey is truly an amazing person. I recommend her with a thousand gold stars.

Sincerely,
    Kristen & Nick from Fox45 Wedding in a Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDXS10j9CMY - Aubrey’s interview on the news. New brides, you have to use her!

Sent on 03/03/2012

Christine · Married on 12/10/2011

Aubrey has been such a tremendous help. We would highly recommend her to anyone after our experience. We asked her to do so much for us and went to her with hundreds of question and she comes through every time. She is the best!

Sent on 12/16/2011