Simply Created Events Reviews

Simply Created Events 5
Simply Created Events 6
Simply Created Events 7

S · Married on 04/20/2013

BEST DECISION EVER. We highly recommend setting up a meeting with Aubrey. Go ahead, write that short email to her, it will save you literally tens if not hundreds of hours of your time. Luckily for you, we don't have to keep her a secret anymore! And go together with your fiancee, because you will look at each other and decide that her planning services is your wedding present for yourselves. When you walk out of the meeting, you will breath a sigh of relief and know that things will turn out fine. We certainly did.

By the time we asked for her help, we had already picked out the location/date. We were beginning to tackle picking out the caterer. It was a world of a difference once she was on board when interacting with vendors. We could tell that they were interested in setting up long term relationships with her and putting their best foot forward, whereas we were previously just 1 client. It may have also felt like things were going more smoothly and people were more responsive because Aubrey did take a considerable amount of time and effort to follow up with emails/phone calls/meetings/etc. In fact, she would be the best qualified to rate my other vendors' responsiveness.

Two days before the wedding, a few friends asked me (bride) if I felt ready. Emphatically, I responded 'Yes!' It was only because I had been asking myself the same question that whole week and curiously coming up with the same answer. They looked at me and said 'right now, you...all relaxed...are the best advertisement for a having a wedding planner.'

It's true. She keeps you on track. With monthly manageable tasks, we were able to plan our perfect wedding while working full-time and travelling. Most importantly, we, our family, and our guests were able to fully ENJOY the day. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Aubrey!

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 04/13/2013

Aubrey is a true professional. She, and her assistant Sharon, gave me the piece of mind I needed to be able to enjoy every aspect of my day. She is easy to work with, genuine, and very flexible. She was able to roll with all of the punches and help me put together an absolutely stunning wedding day. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITH OUT HER!

I would recommend her to any bride! I hired her for Day-Of planning which was really more like Month-Of planning. She kept me together and helped pull everything together. She went above and beyond and helped me achieve the wedding of my dreams!

If I ever need event planning services again I will hire Aubrey again in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Christina · Married on 03/02/2013

Planning a wedding can be incredibly stressful, and that was definitely true for me. Working with Aubrey and Simply Created Events was the absolute best choice I made in the entire planning process. While our contract only included day-of coordination, Aubrey went above and beyond, helping out well beyond what the contract stipulated. She is so nice and so easy to work with and really put me at ease on the day of my wedding. Everything looked beautiful due in large part to Aubrey and her team. She really listened to what I wanted and made sure everything was done perfectly. She also helped me work with the other vendors I had hired and was a great go between when some of them became difficult. In short, she saved me so many head aches and was a delight to work with. Aubrey is amazing. I can't give her a review that would possibly do her justice. I can't recommend her and her team enough.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Sigmund · Married on 02/24/2013

Hiring Aubrey was the best decision we made for our wedding. The second we met her, our stress level was reduced drastically. She was so on point with everything from organization to responsiveness to actual day-of execution. On top of everything, she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Thank you for making our special day flawless!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2012

I don't think a simple reveiw here can convey how appreciative we are to have worked with Aubrey, but I will try. Our experience with Aubrey was Simply Wonderful! She is very professional, very responsive, and very helpful. We opted for the full wedding planning from start to finish. Aubrey was able to offer many helpfult tips to create a spectacular event. She was very flexible with meeting around our schedule, and was always available via cell phone or email. She is always ready with helpful hints and suggestions, and never seemed to get frustrated or annoyed. Hiring a wedding planner in general was the best thing we did to help make the wedding planning process and the wedding itself go smoothly and hiring Aubrey in particular was the best decision we made. Now that the wedding is over, I miss talking with Aubrey! I highly recommend Simple Created Events.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 12/29/2012

Aubrey was amazing! I highly recommend her. She made the event perfect and went above and beyond what she was hired to do. I honestly don't think that I could have made it through the wedding without her. I am a perfectionist and find it hard to let go of things but I was 100% comfortable letting Aubrey run the show.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Casey · Married on 10/20/2012

A few months into wedding planning I realized that we would need day-of help. It was really important to me that my family and I could relax and enjoy the day while at the same time I wanted to be sure all the details were executed just the way I planned. Aubrey was the perfect solution. Even though we only hired her for day-of coordination, she was an invaluable resource during the whole planning process. She was always available to answer my questions and provide recommendations. I can’t even express how helpful it was to have someone that I could ask “what do most people do??”.

I was impressed with Aubrey from the very start, but was in awe in her the week of our wedding. She was so organized and paid attention to details I hadn’t even thought of. Being a planner myself I loved all of her timelines and checklists. One of the most helpful things was handing over all of our do-it-yourself projects to Aubrey a few days before the wedding. It was such a relief knowing they were in Aubrey’s hands and she was going to set-up everything up as planned.

Aubrey was a lifesaver during our rehearsal. My husband’s uncle was marrying us (he was ordained online). None of us really knew what we were doing so Aubrey ran the entire rehearsal instructing everyone on when to walk, where to stand, what to say when, etc. When the day-of finally came, my family and I didn’t worry about a single thing. Aubrey took care of everything behind the scenes in her calm, professional manner. Every time I looked up during the reception, Aubrey was there either with a reassuring smile or a fresh drink. When the wedding ended, everything was magically packed up and ready to go. Thanks to Aubrey, the entire day was so much fun and completely stress-free. I can’t recommend Simply Created Events enough- Aubrey is a must!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Amy · Married on 10/15/2012

Aubrey is one of the biggest keys to what made my wedding day such a success. She is truly wonderful to work with and would be great with any function. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Aubrey was AMAZING!!! She ensured that my (now) husband & I stayed on task & provided necessary guidance & direction. We had a very strict budget & she ensured that everything fit. Timeliness was very important because of the venue and she made sure that everything & everyone remained on task before & during our wedding. Since my we are from differing cultural backgrounds, Aubrey did a wonderful job incorporating both making everyone feel welcome. Our wedding was incredible thanks to Aubrey. We would recommend Aubrey to anyone. Our family & friends continue to talk about the great job she did, they talk about her as much as they about our wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Sabrina · Married on 08/04/2012

I hired Aubrey because a co-worker of mine recommended her (she had worked her son's wedding). I was not originally sure that I needed a day-of planner but I am very glad that I hired Aubrey and her mom. I planned my wedding in about 6 months and really found that Aubrey was a great person to go to for all kinds of questions. Even though I hired her as a day-of planner, she was happy to answer any questions I had along the way (i.e. what shade of blush napkins should I buy? Do I really need a card box? How much time will I have for pictures after the ceremony?) She was especially helpful when I needed to find a DJ. I waited to book my DJ until 3+ weeks before the wedding. I was having trouble finding the right person and also making a final decision. I turned to Aubrey and she recommended a DJ that she had worked with in the past and really liked (DJ Jack from Electra Entertainment). He turned out to be perfect! It was so nice to have someone I could turn to when I needed extra help! On my wedding day, she and her mom helped my out-of-town florist set up everything for the ceremony and reception. They set up my place cards, table numbers, ceremony programs, toasting flutes, cake knife set, exactly as I wanted. She kept things running smoothly and checked in with me as the night went on which was great. At the end of the night, they collected all my personal items and returned them to our hotel room. They even left rose petals on our bed! I enjoyed working with Aubrey and her mom throughout the entire planning process. They are so helpful and kind and professional. I would highly recommend having a day-of planner and if you work full time, you might want to consider having Aubrey do more for you because planning a wedding is a lot of work!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Barbara · Married on 07/28/2012

Aubrey and Sharon provided exemplary service. I first used Simply Created Events for my son's wedding in 2012. They provided excellent service and it was a no-brainer to use them again for my daughter's wedding. They arrived on time the day of the wedding and quietly went about executing each aspect of my daughter's wedding. Everything flowed seamlessly and with no stress. Having a day-of coordinator was one of the best investments that we made in the wedding. I would definitely recommend Simply Created Events.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Patrice · Married on 07/07/2012

We went back and forth on whether or not we wanted to hire a day-of-wedding coordinator and thank goodness we did! Choosing to work with Aubrey of Simply Created Events was hands-down the best decision that we made! Aubrey and Sharon were both extremely professional and organized - and they work great together as a team! They gave every attention to detail, provided us with tons of useful information, responded promptly to emails, helped relieve a lot of the wedding stress, and offered great advice/suggestions that ended up saving us both time and money. On the day of the wedding, they were absolutely wonderful and went above and beyond anything that I could have ever imagined. We are truly grateful for their assistance and expertise! I would highly recommend Simply Created Events! Thank you so much, Aubrey and Sharon! :) I will truly miss working with them!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Angie · Married on 06/16/2012

Working with Aubrey at Simply Created Events was the best decision we ever made for our wedding! She was absolutely fantastic from start to finish - and took all the stress out of wedding planning for us. We truly enjoyed the entire experience and most importantly we were able to enjoy our wedding day without worrying about anything. If there is one thing you do for your wedding, it is hire a wedding planner like Aubrey!!

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/02/2012

Aubrey was sensational!!! I could not have asked for a better planner!! She was warm and welcoming and organized and so helpful. I am so lucky to have found her and had the opportunity to work with her!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

C · Married on 05/19/2012

Aubrey and Sharon of Simply Created Events were wonderful to work with and I can't imagine having had my wedding without their help. I hired them for day-of coordination, but they were in touch with me for months before the wedding to make sure that everything was in place and to offer guidance. They are both so friendly and flexible and will listen to what you want. On the day of the wedding they were very organized and professional and I felt like everything was taken care of (which it was). I would highly recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2012

My husband and I had the pleasure to work with Aubrey Canel wedding planner and founder of Simply Created Events. Aubrey was absolutely amazing to work with. Her skills and passion for wedding planning truly make her an amazing organizer. Aubrey handled everything for our wedding starting from the beginning planning process through the end of our big day. She always answered my phone calls, texts, and emails right away. My wedding planning was completely stress-free. My wedding day was the best day of our lives and I have to accredit our amazing day to Aubrey. Aubrey started setting up for our wedding hours and hours before my wedding party and I even arrived. She was there with me to help make sure make up, hair, photos, videographer, mister, flowers, linen, and the venue were running on schedule. In fact, I grew to really trust Aubrey as a confidant. She helped sooth my anxiety right before I walked down the aisle (I unexpectedly freaked out!) My husband and I trust Aubrey and had 100% faith in her. She proved us right and helped us have an amazing wedding! The reception flow was perfect. We were also so grateful for Aubrey. She even cleared out our bridal suite and moved our belongings and gifts to our honeymoon suite at the hotel as my wedding party continued our fun at the bar. The last thing I would have thought about was moving our stuff! Thank goodness she was there. Aubrey is truly an amazing person. I recommend her with a thousand gold stars.

Sincerely,
    Kristen & Nick from Fox45 Wedding in a Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDXS10j9CMY - Aubrey’s interview on the news. New brides, you have to use her!

Sent on 03/03/2012

Christine · Married on 12/10/2011

Aubrey has been such a tremendous help. We would highly recommend her to anyone after our experience. We asked her to do so much for us and went to her with hundreds of question and she comes through every time. She is the best!

Sent on 12/16/2011
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/12/2011

Aubrey was wonderful! I could not have asked for a better day. Aubrey was so professional in dealing with all the vendors and helping with every little detail. Aubrey introduced me to the best vendors that I would not have found otherwise. I am so grateful for Aubrey, she went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Ann · Married on 11/11/2011

We initially thought we didn't need a wedding coordinator. Our venue provided a day of coordinator and our disc jockey said he knew when things were supposed to take place. We met Aurbrey at the Baltimore Bridal Show a couple of months before the wedding. After speaking with her and getting a price for day of services (which included rehearsal), we went ahead and hired her. It was the best decision we ever made! She and her mother not only took care of EVERYTHING at the wedding, she guided us through the entire process. Thinking back, I don't know how we would have done it without them. It made for a worry free stress free day.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Taelyr · Married on 11/11/2011

Aubrey is absolutely amazing!!! Her and her mom did an incredible job coordinating all of the day-of events for our wedding and we don’t know how we would have done it without them. Even though Aubrey was just our day of coordinator, she was very helpful for me in the planning process and was always honest. She was easily accessible and always responded to e-mails in a timely manner. Aubrey and her mom were prepared for anything that could go wrong and kept everything going smoother than I ever thought it could have. And they didn’t need any help. Aubrey is absolutely wonderful and we highly recommend her for any event. She is a pleasure to work with and really knows what she’s doing. Even our other vendors commented about how great she was!

Sent on 12/27/2011
  • laurap33

laura · Married on 10/29/2011

My husband and I, and both of our families, joke that the best investment we made for the wedding was Aubrey. I had initially only inquired about day-of service, but after meeting with Aubrey and getting a sense of her personality, I quickly realized that I wanted her help the whole way through. She could not have made the process easier for us. My husband and I both have demanding careers where we work signifcant amounts of overtime, and we are both prone to anxiety, so the extra help was sorely needed. I cannot stress enough how absolutely perfect Aubrey was for us. She delivered on every promise; I was never disappointed. I especially appreciated not having to deal with the stress of researching vendors (there are SO MANY) and trying to pick out which ones I thought were best for us and which ones to meet with, etc. Aubrey had the uncanny ability to give us options that were perfect for us and what we wanted, all just based on a few meetings and a questionnaire. She was also amazing in that she was capable of giving advice or suggestions when we needed or wanted them, but was also able to take a step back if we needed that (unlike some planners I have heard about who "force" their own ideas on their clients.) She was also an amazing sounding board, and was quick to respond to ANY and EVERY question I had, whether it be about etiquette or family drama or invitation wording, you name it. Her guidance, support and assistance were absolutely paramount to my mental health during the planning process. My husband and I were able to truly relax and enjoy our wedding day due to her and all of the amazing professionals that she introduced us to. Thank you so much Aubrey!!!! We will miss you!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Kyle · Married on 10/22/2011

It's a shame that '5' is as high as we can go for Aubrey. We started somewhat skeptical because she hadn't been in the industry for as long as most of the other planners we interviewed. But we chose her on nothing other than a 'good feeling'.

I can confidently say that was the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding year.

Aubrey recommended fantastic vendors. She was available by phone, email, voicemail, even text message, almost 24 hours per day. We didn't have limitations on how often we were allowed to contact her, in fact most of the time she was calling to keep US on track! She gave advice on where to cut corners, and where to spend a little extra money. Finally she squeezed our suppliers for better pricing and saved us a lot of money.

But the best compliment I can give Aubrey is this: She made my wife, who had gone crazy attempting to plan this event on her own, relax and actually look forward to her wedding!

Now that it's all over, we are happy to call Aubrey a personal friend of ours.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2011

It's been 2 months since I got married--my husband and I are still gushing about our wedding. The wedding was the night of our dreams and Aubrey with Simply Created Events help us plan it from start to finish. From suggesting vendors, to coming on meetings with vendors and providing her personal opinion we were able to select the best!! Kyle and I keep saying the best thing we decided on (besides marrying eachother) was getting Aubrey to help us plan the wedding. It turned into what would be an extra stressful year to a good time. We enjoyed meeting with Aubrey because she was one of the most cheerful people you will meet and always made us feel like we were the only wedding she was working (even though she had one EVERY weekend the month we got married!!!). She is the best value for the money out there - throughout the entire process my husband and I kept saying how much did we pay her!?!? We wole-heartedly recommend Aubrey for any event - she will do an AMAZING job at a reasonable price!

Sent on 12/19/2011
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2011

Aubrey was the best choice we made for our wedding! We could not have asked for someone more helpful, attentive and just an overall amazing person!

We had met Aubrey at a bridal show and fell in love with her immediately (she was the ONLY vendor I remember from the show and the only one I wanted to meet with). From our first meeting to our wedding day (and even after) AUbrey was teriffic. She answers emails quickly, meets with you whenever needed- she simply goes above and beyond.

Aubrey is the reason that my wedding was perfect. She is so detail oriented that she thought of simply EVERYTHING that was needed before the big day (she thought of things I never would have thought of and I considered myself to be detail oriented). She also made sure the day and the night of the wedding was perfect. If there was something that went wrong, I wouldn't know because Aubrey was on top of everything.

Also, her services are priced incredibly (Aubrey is worth much more than she charges :))Again, Aubrey exceeds all expectations as a wedding coordinator! By choosing Simply Created Events, you will have a perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Jocelyn · Married on 08/20/2011

Aubrey and her team did a FANTASTIC Job from beginning to end! She was always there when I needed her. She kept me on schedule and running smoothly. I am truly grateful for having her apart of my special day!

Jocelyn Fofie :)