Simply Colbert Reviews

5 | San Diego, CA

5 Reviews for Simply Colbert

La'wanda · Married on 11/04/2018

Truly Cares Wedding Coordinator

I love Tracy, she saved me on the day of my wedding. Weddings will always have some hiccups and we did but she saved me from all the stress, we are so thankful for her. We get to enjoy our special day and not worry about anything.

Sent on 01/16/2021

Simply Colbert's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was such a pleasure to be there for you on your big day. You have a beautiful family.

Sebastiana · Married on 09/05/2017

You don’t really realize how many details are involved into planning a wedding until you are the one getting married, and I surely would have missed many of them if Tracy was not involved in this process. She took care of everything and anything and even more and she spared me so much unnecessary frustration.
    She worked very hard to make everything seamless and smooth. She is very proactive and brings up many suggestions based of what you want to achieve, she is able to turn your thoughts and ideas, either confused or clear, and turns them into reality, and with your base concept in mind she branches out and adds so many more complementing details and ideas to turn this day you have been dreaming on into something that exceeds what you had in mind! And she is also a FABULOUS "day of the event" coordinator. I cannot stress how important that was, and I really did not think I needed one, but when the day arrives and you are busy getting ready, you will need someone that can handle everything you would have wanted to take care of yourself because you don't trust anyone else to get it done right, and it needs to be someone that you can completely rely on, Tracy exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond! Everything was calculated and taken care of, and if and when things go wrong, like your baker messes up the day of your event and there is no cake, just like it happened to me, she handles every glitch and skilfully fixes it to where you will not even be aware it happened, Tracy will not stress you out and handle everything; she is so professional that I did not even became aware that the baker had messed up the cake order until I heard it from a friend weeks after the wedding, and when I approached Tracy to inquire about it and thank her for fixing everything making sure I didn't get unnecessary stress, she just laughed and then smiled and said " well that is what I am here for, to make sure that all goes right!"

Sent on 10/15/2017

Leslie · Married on 11/04/2016

Tracy, with Simply Colbert, is such a pleasure to work with! She assisted with day of coordination for my “non-traditional” cruise wedding. She made sure everything flowed the day of my wedding, so I didn’t have to stress or worry about anything. What I loved about Tracy is she took it upon herself to introduce herself to all my guests the night before and did a quick run down with them on what was going to happen the morning of. The morning of, when I got to the ceremony site, she was there waiting for me making sure I had everything I needed! I felt comfortable and confident that she had everything under control before, during, and after! Thank you, Tracy! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Nadya · Married on 07/11/2014

Tracy was very helpful, and professional.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Kathy · Married on 09/05/2017

Thank you, Tracy, for all you did to make the wedding and reception of our son and new daughter-in-law a beautiful celebration. We felt like family by the end of the day! Kathy F.

Sent on 09/14/2017