Simply Cinema Reviews

29 | Gilbert, AZ

29 Reviews for Simply Cinema

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Wedding Film is Perfect

Finding a wedding Videographer was the toughest vendor to hire for our wedding day. I fell in love with the style that Simple Cinema delivers. Taryn with Simply Cinema was an absolute pleasure working with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and explained that the wedding questionnaire that you fill out in detail is used to create your vision of your final wedding film. She has a wedding film package to accommodate any budget. My husband and I were so thrilled and happy when we watched our wedding film for the first time. We got to re-live our wedding day all over again! I can't stop watching it. We are very pleased with the final film that was delivered to us. Taryn and her staff are professionals that know how to create high quality films to their customers. They do a fabulous job documenting your love on your wedding day. I highly recommend Simply Cinema!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Simply Cinema did the video at my daughter's wedding last weekend in Scottsdale, AZ. They were reliable, on time and professional in every way.

Sent on 05/16/2015

We had such an amazing experience with Simply Cinema - from start to finish! They were extremely flexible, and made all of our visions come to life. I would absolutely love to work with the team again!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Aubrea · Married on 03/22/2015

We loved Simply Cinema and everything they offered. Online profile to view your account/billing info, questionnaire on what you would personally want captured on your day, almost immediate replies to your emails, very kind and helpful, on-site videographers were just as kind and respectable. Our wedding films are priceless and captured our day perfectly! We are thrilled with the service provided and quality in every aspect! Thank you for everything Taryn!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Rebecca · Married on 03/14/2015

Simply Cinema went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding videography. Before your wedding, you will get a survey to ensure that they know exactly what is most important to you to get on film on the day of your wedding. This was important to me and made me fell more confident that the right moments would be captured. Once my day finally came, I can honestly say I did not even notice the videographers filming, the were that discrete! I was apprehensive to get video because I was afraid it would be in the way of other things but that was not the case at all. I recently got my films back and couldn't have been happier with the way they turned out! I opted to get a highlight film and full edits of my ceremony, first dances, and toasts. I have watched the highlight film so many times and still tear up when I watch it; the amount of emotion they were able to capture is unbelievable. There were times that I didn't even know they were filming that were captured in such great detail! The editing done was perfect and I have received many compliments on how beautiful the videos are. For such a great price, Simply Cinema produced work that I thought would have cost much more. We are beyond happy with the results and I highly recommend Simply Cinema for your wedding! It was one of the best decisions we made and I know I'd regret it if we hadn't done it!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • Jamie and Brian

Jamie · Married on 11/08/2014

Taryn and everyone at Simply Cinema, you are truly amazing. We just watched our wedding video for probably the 200th time last night and cried again. Hiring you guys was the best wedding investment we made(along with hiring Imoni Events as our planners). Words cannot describe how much we love the video. The movement, the speeches, the kisses, the tears, the dancing...these are things just a photo can't capture. My husband even reached out to Taryn personally to pay for extra footage to show me on our 6 month anniversary, and she helped him and was able to keep it all a secret! He said it was like working with an old friend, they are that nice and accommodating. The quality of the video looks like we paid 10K for it, everyone we show says its like a movie! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, my advice is book them right now. You will not regret it at all. I thought maybe we would watch it a couple times and it would get "old or repetitive," but we still watch it and tear up. It is the best investment you will make and you will be so happy you went with Simply Cinema!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

They are the best in the business!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Taryn, Aaron, and team at Simply Cinema were so great to work with! We LOVE our highlight film - they captured our day perfectly! We are so happy we chose to add videography, such a worthwhile investment. Thank you Simply Cinema :)

Sent on 07/31/2014

jennifer · Married on 03/29/2014

Videography is the best investment for your wedding! I am so happy with the way my video turned out. Thank you to simply cinema!

Sent on 05/20/2014
  • tiffany

tiffany · Married on 02/14/2014

Working with Simply Cinema was wonderful. Taryn the owner was very professional and her staff you didn't even notice they were around during the wedding but they were able to film precious moments. We were so excited to get our wedding film and it was amazing. It doesn't compare to the wedding photos. They were able to capture live moments that I can relive at anytime.

Tiffany and Cory

Sent on 04/22/2014

These guys were amazing. We are extremely happy with the final product. A word of advice would be to make sure your videographer communicates with your photographer as we had to redo one or two pictures due to miscommunication.

Sent on 02/18/2014

This company is incredibly talented and professional! From excellent cinematography to wonderfully edited highlight videos, they are top notch! Taryn is incredible and punctual and cares about what you want for a video and gets to know what you want as a couple. I cannot stress enough that if you are looking for a videographer book Simply Cinema

Sent on 01/20/2014
  • Kiley

Kiley · Married on 05/18/2012

I ALWAYS knew that I wanted a videographer for our wedding. I did alot of research and I am still not even sure how I found Simply Cinema, but it was the BEST decision I could have ever made for our wedding! Where do I begin.............I met with Taryn (one of the owners) to go over what I wanted and how I pictured the video and she obvisouly took note! I was worried about the music for the film....you have to choose the music from a website which doesn't really have any mainstream music.....I had music picked out prior to signing a contract and obvisouly was REALLY concerned. Taryn adivsed me that having mainstream music on videos isn't always the best option (since you always hear that song played) and reccomended I check it out and suggest music for the film. It took me almost 3 mins into watching our film for the first time to realize it wasn't the songs I suggested......the BEST part about this is that the song that was chosen couldn't have been more PERFECT! I absolutely love the song more than any song I could have ever chosen. I couldn't be more happy with the results and still cry when I see our film. Now I am thinking about how I can use them again for the next big event in our lives......I highly suggest Simply Cinema and to any budget bride there is NO videographer that can come close to being compared to them!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Natasha · Married on 04/19/2012

When we started our wedding planning we knew we wanted a videographer. After many countless searches we couldn't find a videographer in our price range that was for us - and then we stumbled upon Simply Cinema.

Taryn and everyone else at Simply Cinema were great to work with. I can't say enough about how friendly, responsive, understanding and professional Simply Cinema was. I had a destination wedding and planned everything from another state. Taryn answered every e-mail and every question I had.

We love our highlight film and the DVD from our wedding - they captured our day perfectly.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2011

I am very pleased with the quality of service, and the quality of video I receieved. They captured my most important memeories, and this video is a our very own personal keepsake. Any questions or concerns I had, they immediatly responded and acted to my needs. I happily recommend Simply Media. :D

Sent on 12/07/2011

Lindsey · Married on 06/18/2011

To begin I must say, do not let your wedding day pass you by without hiring Simply Cinema to capture your day. It will be the one decision you will absolutely NOT regret or second-guess. They piece together the most important and special parts of your day (based on your requests and preferences) and do so beautifully. I have watched my video over and over at least 40 times and I tear up every time. You will be able to re-live the happiest day of your life forever. They do such a wonderful job of taking you back to the feelings you felt that day. They are extremely accommodating and do everything possible to ensure that you are the happiest you can be with your video. They have competitive pricing and it's worth every single penny. There is not a solitary negative thing to say about Simply Cinema. I will recommend them to every bride I come across, they are simply phenomenal. You guys are unprecedented!

Sent on 08/06/2011

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2011

The day goes by in a blur! This is what I kept being told about my upcoming wedding day so I knew from the very beginning that I wanted a great videographer to capture all the special moments that I didn't get to see or want to relive again. I knew I had found just this when I came across Simply Cinema. The quality of work that they produce more than surpasses any other videographer I came across in my hours of google searches. The artistic shots and beautiful way they showcase the venues in the videos on their blog just solidified my decision that they were my ultimate choice. They truly are a great service for a reasonable price.
    I want to send a big thank you to Luis and Dustin who were our videographers on our April 30th wedding! They are two excellent guys on the Simply Cinema team who are as nice and easy to work with as can be! I could not have been happier with how they worked with my photographer and interacted with not only me and my husband but everyone who was at the wedding. They are truly an asset to Simply Cinema.
    Also, Taryn who works for them is so prompt in returning emails and answering questions. I would even get responses on weekend nights!
    I can't wait to see the final product and am so happy with my choice. To any bride who is wondering if they should spend the money, do it, there are too many parts you miss that will be treasured later! Thank you Simply Cinema!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Stacy · Married on 04/30/2011

Simply Cinema was the perfect choice for us. Not only had they worked previously with our fabulous photographer, Sergio and amazing coordinator, Victoria Canada, but Taryn was so responsive and I knew that I would have a beautiful video! I will also say, as someone who had to be "convinced" to get a video, once I saw my highlight reel before the final product, I knew it was so worth it.

Sent on 06/16/2011

Michelle · Married on 03/19/2011

I could not have been happier with how our wedding video turned out. The videographers were amazing. They did a great job of blending into the background, and worked together with my photographer to capture amazing shots. I was hesitant at first to hire a videographer, but after working with Simply Cinema, it was one of the best decisions I made!

Sent on 06/25/2011

Christina · Married on 02/20/2011

Great vendor- highly recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2011

They have been great and very flexible. They were able to provide us with great wedding footage and were able to help us when we decided to do videography the week before the wedding with little notice. They also had a very fast turnaround for our wedding highlight video. We were still on our honeymoon, but we had an email with our highlight video link which was fun to watch.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Cassandra · Married on 02/19/2011

They did such an amazing job and we are so happy with our highlight video. They were def worth the money :)

Sent on 05/18/2011

Angela · Married on 11/21/2013

3.5

We really enjoyed having Simply Cinama as our videographer. They really listened to what I wanted and captured it in our video. They responded quickly to emails and did everything to make our video perfect.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Darrelyn · Married on 04/16/2011

We have not seen our final product yet but the team that was out for our wedding was very professional and captured images as they happened. They were not in our face and blended with the crowd.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2011

3.5

They provided me with a great movie that I will enjoy for years to come!!

Sent on 05/14/2011