Simply Chic Wedding Services Reviews

12 | Grand Rapids, MI

12 Reviews for Simply Chic Wedding Services

Jenna · Married on 10/25/2014

Very friendly and easy to communicate with. Would definitely recommend!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Audra was awesome, very helpful and flexible. Would absolutely recommend Her to everyone AND would use her again!

No complaints! Audra was very pleasant and friendly to work with. She answered emails VERY quickly and was so nice and friendly! The chair covers looked amazing and it really is a GREAT price for such a beautiful, high quality, product. I would recommend them to anybody and everybody!

Linda · Married on 09/20/2014

A friend referred me to Simply Chic Wedding Services for my daughters wedding reception. Loved the way the chair covers fit. They looked absolutely beautiful and completed the overall look of the room. Simply Chic was so easy to work with, and they delivered on time at an affordable price.

Cristiana · Married on 09/20/2014

After visiting the venue again only weeks before the wedding, we realized how badly we needed chair covers. We started making calls as soon as we got in the car but places were pricey and the notice was to short. I remembered running Simply Chic at a wedding show and gave them a call once we found their card. They were happy to help, had no problem getting us in and the price was by far the best! The lady we worked with was very professional and quick to respond with any questions we had. The transaction was simple and the whole process went really smooth. They even got the chair covers on ahead of schedule and in more than enough time for the wedding setup. I highly recommend going with Simply Chic.

I was very pleased with your business. Responses to my emails were very quick and everything turned out great for my wedding. On top of the great service, the price was affordable, which I really appreciated. Thank you for your amazing service!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Simply Chic Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you for your review! However, Wedding Wire will not reveal your identity to me. Would you please send me an email to bolhuisa@simplychicweddingservices.com with your name so I may send you your gift? Thanks so much!

karen · Married on 06/14/2014

Great company to have do an event for you. Deb and her daughter Audra are friendly and very helpful. Prices are the best I found. The chair covers just brought my outdoor wedding together. I ahd 172 chairs all different colors and after they were through you could not tell and it was beautiful. I would recommend any bride to use them for their wedding. thank you again
    Karen

I called them literally one week before my wedding because I saw their BEAUTIFUL chair covers at my venue for another wedding. They were able to work me in and it was amazing. The covers made my wedding that much more beautiful and we didn't have to do a thing! Not to mention they were SO affordable! I would recommend them to ANYONE!

Lisa · Married on 02/01/2014

The set up was quick and looked great. The price was very affordable and the seat covers were extremely high quality. I would highly recommend.

Kristy · Married on 09/21/2013

I was so surprised how much better the reception tables looked after adding your simply chic covers. The results were so much more then I expected. Thank you so much!!!!!

Kassy · Married on 09/20/2014

I LOVED working with these ladies! They were fantastic about keeping me in the loop and making sure their portion of our wedding day was amazing! I highly recommend them to ANYONE needing chair covers!

• Leandra

Leandra · Married on 07/01/2017

Our chair covers added a nice touch to our reception location. Simply Chic's online booking and payment system made the process seamless. Additionally, Audra made drop-off and pickup very easy!