Simply Charming Socials Reviews

Simply Charming Socials 5
Simply Charming Socials 6
Simply Charming Socials 7

Julia · Married on 10/24/2015

I didn't quite know what to expect when I first got engaged but I knew I needed Simply Charming Socials to be involved. I had "liked" them on Facebook and was looking at all of their weddings leading up to my engagement. Kristine's style and aesthetic is impeccable and if all of my ideas were going to become a reality I needed her involved. We decided to hire Kristine for full planning and she far exceeded my expectations. From her wonderful vender relationships, to her organizational excellence, to her top notch communication skills, Kristine is the best there is! A little over a week before the wedding I decided I wanted to add a videographer and Kristine made it happen with ease (or at least what looked like ease to me!) The day of the wedding flew by and I don't know what I would have done if Kristine hadn't been there. We had a few hiccups (with family drama) the day of and she went well above her job description to handle them. She and her day of assistant set up the entire reception and made it look amazing! We handed over all of our decorations at the rehearsal and didn't have to think about anything again. It was such a relief to know that everything was being taken care of by someone I trusted so much! No detail was missed and Kristine thought of things that never crossed my mind. She is also very very crafty and did all of my signage for the reception! Honestly, what Kristine did the day of the wedding was well worth every penny we spent for full planning! Not only did we know where we needed to be at what time Kristine was right there to make sure it was happening! I could go on and on about how wonderful Kristine is and how highly I recommend her and SCS! Hiring Kristine was the easiest and best decision I made in regards to the wedding and I would hire her all over again if I could!

Sent on 12/03/2015
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/10/2015

A Whimsical Day to Remember

From our very first conversation, I was impressed by Kristine's wisdom, grace, and her passion for celebrating the most meaningful moments in life. She has an incredible ability to keep the big picture in mind while also attending to all the small and intimate details that make an event so special and personal. I don't know how she does it! She is an incredible listener and was so present throughout the entire planning process, always quick to respond to any text, call or email. So many times I had an idea but wasn't sure how to make it happen and Kristine was able to brainstorm with me and make all the little details fall into place. Other times, my indecisiveness got the best of me, and Kristine was there too, ready to help problem solve, dream up ideas, and create a day that my husband and I will remember forever. In the days leading up to the wedding, and the day of, I was able to actually relax, spend time with friends and family, and focus on the moment because I knew that everything was taken care of, that Kristine and her team had everything under control. The day of, everything went perfectly, it really was just incredible! Everything was seamless. Quirky guest dynamics? Weather? Last-minute changes? If it ever happened, I wouldn't know; Kristine and her team handled everything and my husband and I were freed to live in the present. Kristine so purposefully carved out time for us to just soak it all in, to just breathe and look around at this day we had been waiting for for so long. For us, Kristine did so much more than just help plan our wedding; she created a space where we could savor the days of engagement, focus on what mattered the most yet still dream big during the planning process, and fully live in and cherish the day we'll remember for the rest of our lives. I am so happy that I found Simply Charming Socials, and I will be forever thankful for the gifts, talents, and passion of Kristine!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2015

Wow! What a difference Simply Charming Socials made for our wedding day! Sydney (and her assistant Hannah) were amazing!! From our very first meeting to us leaving the reception, Sydney was there every step of the way making sure that everything was running smoothly and perfectly. She was super great in coordinating with all of our vendors and communicating with them on a regular basis, even on the wedding day! She was wonderful making sure that we were back from taking pictures, to cutting the cake, to maid of honor and best man speeches, and every other little detail in between. We couldn't have done it without them! We highly recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding (or any other event) - they made our day that much more perfect!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Christine · Married on 08/01/2015

Kristine and Sydney were rock stars! We used SCS for coordination. Even though we knew we weren't going to deal with them much till right before the wedding, it was almost more important that we trusted them completely so that the handoff at crunch time went flawlessly - which it did! When I met with Kristine, we had great "vendor chemistry" - I was drawn to her style, organization, business sense, and professionalism, and knew we could trust her to do a great job with executing our vision. Kristine also went above and beyond to advise when we hit a few walls during the planning process - she led us to our awesome customer jeweler for my band, for instance. When it came to the wedding weekend, I felt totally comfortable with her in control. We had several DIY projects, and special "features" to our reception that she understand completely without my having to overexplain anything. I was a bit of a perfectionist leading up to the wedding weekend, so it's a total testament to Kristine I can confidently say everything went perfectly and she really enhanced the day by making us feel totally taken care of, and freed up to celebrate like guests at our own wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Janna · Married on 07/10/2015

Sydney is amazing!!!! She coordinated my wedding day and did a amazing job!!! I have a huge family that can be hard to control and she had them in line!! Everything went so smoothly on my wedding day because Sydney handled every small thing perfectly! I could not be happier with simple charming socials!!! And highly recommend them for your wedding day!!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Laura · Married on 04/11/2015

Kristine was a dream! I really think that one of the best things we did for our wedding was to hire a planner/coordinator, and I couldn't have picked someone better for the job. She really took my vision (or what little I could vocalize) and ran with it. Kristine was organized, efficient, and maybe most importantly, very calm though out the entire planning and execution of our day. It was such a luxury to be able to enjoy the entire wedding and reception knowing she had everything under control. I really couldn't have asked for more and would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

My two-year wedding anniversary was yesterday, and as my husband and I sat down to review our wedding photos, I couldn't help but be so thankful for the wonderful gift of Kristine! Kristine helped me to put my dream wedding into action in so many ways. She talked with me about the overall feel for the wedding and created a concept board, which provided guidance for every appointment from floral to photography, she counseled me when I was stressed or couldn't make a decision to save my life, she created beautiful signage for our ceremony, and most importantly she took care of all the little details the day of that allowed me, my husband, and my family to actually enjoy each moment of the wedding.

Kristine was always professional and attentive. She is genuinely kind and invested in your wedding. Finally, she is creative and has impeccable taste.

Working Kristine was one of the smartest decisions we made for our wedding and the time leading up to the day!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Serena · Married on 10/25/2014

Kristine was my Day-of-Coordinator for my wedding at the Greystone in Piedmont Park. Kristine and Sydney were a fantastic pair to work with. Kristine is thorough, organized and professional. She also anticipated many of my needs prior to my asking. She was diligent and took great ownership even before the wedding to ensure my vendors were on the same page. She executed the day brilliantly while maintaining perfect composure and keeping me calm throughout the day.
    Kristine was also very organized while guiding my wedding party during the rehearsal (I had 18 people in my wedding party). She was stern and directive when necessary to keep everything on schedule, but she was also gentle and graceful throughout the night.
    Hiring Kristine was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding! I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for an organized and professional planner that can execute with precision.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Chuck · Married on 10/11/2014

From the moment we first spoke with Kristine, we knew everything would turn out great. We brought her into our planning process late in the game, but she was eager to help and found a way to support us in the final weeks. Our day-of-coordinator was Megan and she had Sydney assisting. They were absolutely what we needed to ensure a smooth event. Megan was decisive, worked hard, kept things organized, and listened to what we needed and wanted. We can't recommend this team highly enough.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Nathan · Married on 10/04/2014

What can I say about Kristine except that she is AWESOME! I was initially skeptical about hiring a wedding planner as our venue had a very capable Event manager but Kristine quickly demonstrated her value. GROOMS PAY CLOSE ATTENTION - You'll find that as your big day gets closer nothing is more valuable than your own SANITY and reducing the STRESS for your future bride. Kristine and her team deliver on each of these counts. She gave us tips, recommendations, and was honest with us when we had "good" ideas and "bad" ideas about how we envisioned our big day. My wife's wedding dress and our reception band were both the result of Kristine's recommendations. (and my wife was BEAUTIFUL and our band was AMAZING!)
    I've been to plenty of weddings and I've seen the chaos that can happen when one is poorly planned. When our actual wedding day rolled around, we had ZERO concerns about the flow of the day, the vendors, or when and where we needed to be. Kristine and her assistant seemed to be in all places at once handling everything under the sun.
    I HIGHLY recommend Kristine and her company Simply Charming Socials to anyone remotely thinking about hiring a wedding planner. GROOMS - DO THIS...I repeat...DO THIS for your sanity.

Thank you Kristine!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Kristine was a key hire for our wedding process. She immediately understood my vision for the wedding day, and helped make it happen. I was so glad to have her throughout the whole planning process. She helped with budget, timeline, décor, and vendor recommendations (which were all wonderful and a very important part of the day). Kristine also delivered on the creative side. She helped with ideas, colors, and executing my ideas into reality! Our wedding day was simply amazing and we are grateful to Simply Charming Socials for all the help!

Ashley and Tucker
    6.14.14

Sent on 07/20/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/07/2014

Booking Kristine as my wedding planner, was hands-down the best decision I made! Her expertise, knowledge, creativity, attention to detail, and passion for weddings are unlike any other planner in ATL! She put my mind at ease throughout the entire process. She also went above and beyond to include my father - he's also her biggest fan! My favorite part of my planning experience was the decor and special touches Kristine cultivated to create an original and personalized event! If I could rate her 10 stars, I would!!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Simply Charming Socials 8
    Simply Charming Socials 9

Paula · Married on 05/03/2014

From our first phone call I was impressed with how thorough and professional Kristine was. Our wedding was as perfect as anyone could hope and because of Kristine and Kelsey we were able to enjoy every moment of it. From helping us make decisions, develop a timeline, and give direction on our big day they were absolutely invaluable. I can't imagine how the day might have gone without either of them. Our guests even commented on how attentive they were to everyone, making sure everyone had what they needed.

If we had it to do over again Simply Charming Socials is the first vendor we'd hire. It took us a while to realize we'd need some help and we were lucky to find Kristine. We had no idea how much we needed her until she started working with our vendors and coordinating every thing for our wedding day. She had a plan for things we hadn't even thought about. We're so grateful that we didn't have to spend the day worrying or running around and could really enjoy the time with friends and family. Simply Charming Socials deserves all the credit for making our wedding so special and such a great success. Kristine and Kelsey are worth their weight in gold!

Vince & Paula

Sent on 05/10/2014

Alicia · Married on 04/12/2014

Kristine was a blessing to work with! My venue was 8 hours away from where I live, she helped with vendors, decor, and the list goes on. The day of my wedding I didn't have to worry about anything, she made my day perfect!! I couldn't have picked a better planner/coordinator

Sent on 04/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2014

Kristine, Kelsey, and Carly were above and beyond what I expected in wedding coordinators. Their professionalism, organization, and attention to detail helped our wedding day go more smoothly than I could have imagined. My mom and I had taken on the task of planning our wedding and we reached a point where we just weren't having fun. I realized that wasn't how I wanted to remember our Big Day or the planning process. Calling Simply Charming Socials is definitely one of the best decisions we made. They guided my husband and I through the last crazy month, helped me enjoy the process again, and importantly allowed my mom to stop being "wedding planner" and just be the "Mother of the Bride". Such a pleasure working with them all!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Ben · Married on 02/22/2014

Kristine was awesome in helping us turn a rough vision into a amazing and memorable ceremony and day! My wife and I knew from the outset that we wanted something different from the norm (or what we perceived to be the norm). We also both knew that neither of us had the time or energy to pull it off without significant help. After speaking with several planners, we knew that Kristine was up to the challenge and could make help pull off our vision.

During the course of planning, Kristine managed to keep us on timeline and on track. She was relentless in helping us identify and select vendors, and she also helped tremendously in pinning down details like hotels for guests. When something didn’t go quite right with a vendor, Kristine always had an answer or made sure that the vendor fixed the issue. For example, when the dance instructor that was lined up went AWOL, Kristine immediately found us a new instructor who was even better qualified than the first. We were grateful that we didn’t have to spend time, and more significantly energy, fixing these issues.

Kristine also was undaunted when we explained that we wanted a wedding that melded our different stylistic influences. When confronted with a desire to include a loft space, urban details, Mondrian style art, and mid-century furniture she never flinched, but instead responded with enthusiasm. And she made it happen. She and her boyfriend designed the alter piece for our ceremony. She designed the centerpiece suspended above the dance floor. And her collaboration with the florist and caterer was perfect. She helped us turn a space that was, essentially a big empty room, into exactly what we wanted. Kristine was incredible, and we can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Mindy · Married on 09/14/2013

Kristine was an absolute necessity in our wedding planning. From design/conception to day-of coordination, she worked with us on the full package that wedding planning entails acting not only as a wedding planner, but oftentimes a designer/stylist, financial planner, personal shopper, negotiator, & even a therapist. We were looking for someone who would support our ideas & desire to make our wedding very "personal", help us make decisions when we were being indecisive, find ways to get the look we wanted while also being budget conscious, and not be afraid to "tell it like it is" when the time was right. What we weren't expecting was to face a complete wedding planning nightmare - which is what it felt like when our original wedding venue fell through & cancelled on us at the last minute, but Kristine had our backs. Kristine was there immediately offering emotional support & a shoulder to lean on, and she wasted no time making phone calls, sending emails, & gathering a list of new venue options to save the day. She truly saved our wedding day in a matter of hours!

Kristine took the time to get to know us as a couple, demonstrated amazing professionalism when helping us work with other vendors, managed the "crunch-time" of re-planning an entire wedding without a flinch, and delivered an amazing wedding day that we will forever be grateful for! We definitely had a bumpy ride during our wedding planning adventure, but thanks to Kristine & Kelsey, we can happily look back on it all & know that we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Kristine was the perfect wedding planner! she made me feel so at ease. She can do anything you need her to and I think her pricing is well worth it! Even if you dont need help planning, having her day of coordination is so helpful!!! I had no worries with her. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. She is fun, sweet, and easy to work with. Plus she thinks of things that never crossed your mind. I could really go on all day about what a wonderful person she was to work with but, i'll save your time and just tell you to book her now!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2013

Kristine and her team provided coordination for my wedding day and I cannot thank her enough! She made the whole day run smoothly and allowed me and my husband the ability to relax and not worry about any of the details. Kristine took over communications with all of my vendors and ensured they were well informed of the weekend timeline. I didn't have to stress about how the reception room would look and if things were how I wanted them to be because I had complete confidence that Kristine would take care of everything - and she did! Everything was absolutely perfect!! Even when I had trouble with my dress later in the evening, Kristine was there to save the day and help pin my dress where needed. Kristine was very responsive and promptly responded to all my questions and needs. I honestly cannot thank her enough for all that she did for my wedding day. My entire family was very impressed by the SCS team's professionalism and attention to detail. I would definitely recommend Kristine and the entire SCS team to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Mary · Married on 05/26/2013

Dream wedding accomplished! Thanks to Danielle and her knowledge and experience. Danielle took the time to get to know us and understand the vision we had for the wedding, then she put us in touch with all the right people to make it happen. I can truly say I enjoyed my daughters wedding and had a great time planning it with Danielle. This beautiful dream wedding was easy thanks to Danielle!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Laura · Married on 03/16/2013

I was married in March of 2013. I had some previous experience with SCS and knew they were exactly who I wanted to use for my wedding day. I planned the event myself but knew I needed someone to man the day and really take charge of the event. Kristine was the perfect person for the job! I am so pleased with the day and how everything went. She was extremely organized and professional. I can't begin to recommend SCS enough. Thank you for your wonderful help and for making mine and Mark's big day perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Kristine and Danielle are phenomenal event planners. I have worked with them on numerous occasions and they have repeatedly exceeded my expectations. They are remarkably organized and have an unparalleled talent for design and concept execution. They have helped me bring my own visions to life, as they have for many of my friends and colleagues. They consistently carry through with every promise and continually handle challenges and hiccups with poise and professionalism. They are kind, caring, patient, and innovative. I would trust SCS with my most valued and important occasion. I irrevocably and unequivocally recommend these ladies for your event coordinating and design needs. Truly.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Mary · Married on 12/01/2012

Simply Charming Socials has been a delight to work with on more than a few occassions. I highly recommend Danielle and Kristine for your next event as they are truly the best in Atlanta!

They have superior attention to detail and are both rich on their creative abilities. Your vision becomes their vision and they won't rest until every last amazing touch is perfectly planned and executed.

I know these ladies personally and am deeply offended by the lone negative review that was left previously.

In light of that review, would I still recommend SCS to you ---> YES!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2012

These two ladies were an absolute breeze to work with for my wedding! All my questions were answered, problems that arose were quickly worked out, and they made the actual day flow so smoothly and left none the wiser to any mishaps, even to the bride and groom. My package gave me some hands on planning, but when it came to finding a caterer and the other missing vendors, this team really worked hard to find us a great deal for what we wanted within the budget. Everything turned out beautifully and I can't really say anything more other than I'm glad we were talked into working with this team! Big help and so sweet. Highly recommended for future brides out there!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Ryan · Married on 09/15/2012

I am SO thankful I was referred to SCS by my Director (her daughter was getting married and she could not say enough wonderful things about their wedding planners they hired). I highly recommend them to anyone for any event. They think of every-single-detail. I can't imagine the planning process or wedding weekend with out them. It also doesn't hurt they are super fun to be around and have a heart of gold! Kristine and Danielle are fabulous!! :)

Sent on 02/22/2013