Simply Beautiful Reviews

Simply Beautiful View more information

Brooke Married on 04/15/2017
    Shannon at Simply Beautiful is wonderful to work with. Her communication is awesome and her flexibility is on point. She blew me away with the hair style she created for me from just one simple suggestion photo I had sent her. Her attention to detail is impeccable and my hair was fabulous. Shannon, Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my special day!
    Jennifer Married on 03/28/2017
    Shannon and Elizabeth were fabulous! I booked with Shannon for my March 28th wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse, based off of just photos and reviews due to the fact that I live in NJ. I sent her photos of all of the hairstyles that the bridal party and my mom wanted. With all of us arriving just days before the wedding, there wasn't enough time for us to try to fit in a hair trial so we just put our trust in Shannon and Elizabeth...They nailed every single hairstyle! I can't say enough about Shannon! She was so sweet and helpful from the first phone call and throughout the entire process! You will not be disappointed with these ladies, they are amazing!!
    Tracy Married on 06/28/2016
    Shannon did a wonderful job with my hair, my mothers, mother-in-laws, bridesmaids, and flower girl. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and stunning. Shannon was very professional, timely, and friendly. I would highly recommend Shannon!
  • User2531108 2+ years ago
    Shannon did a wonderful job on my bridal hair and the styles for my bridesmaids and mom. She was prompt, professional, friendly and THOROUGH. My hair was perfect all night, which is hard in the Florida humidity! I would recommend her to anyone!
    Chi H. Married on 12/12/2015
    Shannon is so sweet and full of talent! I absolutely loved my hair as did my 3 bridesmaids and 2 mothers - we couldn't stop staring into the mirror! She does absolute wonders and I felt like a real bride once my hair was done. I wish I could have her do my hair everyday! 10000x recommend Shannon!
    Stephanie Married on 06/28/2015
    Shannon is amazing with hair. The heat and humidity were unbearable in Key Largo at the end of June for my wedding, but you would never know it looking at my hair. Shannon and Ana (make up) worked together and were wonderful. My bridesmaids and I sent pictures of what we would like done to our hair, and she perfected the styles. My hair stayed in place the whole night including my head sweating through both the ceremony and reception. Perfection!
    Maggie Married on 05/16/2015
    Shannon was absolutely wonderful to work with. She showed up on time, with a smile and a handful of images I had already sent her for how I wanted my hair to look. Both my hair and makeup were perfect and exactly what I had envisioned and it all lasted through the night in the Florida humidity. Something simple, not too overdone and very romantic. Not to mention it was fun talking and laughing with her while I sat in the chair. She's amazing!!!
    Jody Married on 06/22/2014
    Shannon and Ana are a dynamic duo, and I would highly recommend them for your wedding day hair and makeup. Shannon was extremely gentle while doing my hair and very flexible and patient when I changed my mind a couple times during the styling. The end process was exactly what I wanted. Ana, on the other hand, is extremely entertaining while you trying to sit so still. The end result was spectacular and more than I could have hoped for. In fact, my husband, said he expected me to look beautiful, but he said I was "stunning"!
    Carli Married on 05/11/2013
    Shannon was amazing to work with. Not only is she an incredibly sweet person, but she and Ana Baidet (makeup) were in control of about 8 women's hair and makeup and pulled it off without a hitch! Shannon made sure all of our hair was perfect and made sure that it would hold in the heat and humidity of a Key Largo afternoon. Everything was perfect!
    I was so worried that my head would hurt about an hour after my hair was done (it usually does when I have a million bobby pins in) but I felt fine all evening. Plus, even with vigorous dancing, my hair stayed pretty and soft and out of my face.
    I would highly recommend Shannon. She's flexible and really makes sure that not only are you comfortable, but that you feel pretty and satisfied on your special day.
    Another really nice thing is that she makes your schedule so it's one less thing for the bridal party to have to think about. And if she works with Ana for makeup, they really take care of everything. They just tell you when and where to be.
    Jamie Married on 03/03/2013
    Shannon did a beautiful job on my hair! She is nice and easy to work with. I did not like the hair style I selected for my trial, and she worked with me to revise my hairstyle to match what I wanted on my wedding day.
  • User1101405 2+ years ago
    I loved they way Shannon made me look for my wedding day. I did a trail run with a well-known salon, but it turned out pretty badly for me. I don't wear much make-up and I have really fine hair. The salon just did a terrible job and made me look like a glamour shot victim. Anyway, my photographer recommended Shannon, who was AMAZING. She helped me choose a hairstyle that would withstand an outdoor wedding and reception for several hours and it looked natural. My make-up looked natural and beautiful. She used mostly makeup that I brought. I highly recommend her for someone who wants to look natural.
    Julie Married on 01/14/2009
    I am extremely happy with Simply Beautiful's services. She did a fantastic job on my makeup, and it looked gorgeous while still being natural. It also lasted all night. I received tons of compliments on how I looked. She was a calming, soothing presence while I was getting ready. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist.
    Heather Married on 01/16/2015
    Shannon was great! She made me feel like I was a movie star. I brought pictures in of what I wanted and she was able to replicate them.