5 Reviews for Simplistic Charm

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Decor (1)
5 Simplistic Charm Reviews

I wanted pipe and drape down at my venue for my wedding. The ballroom I was using never had it done before, the room is very long, and there are multiple chandeliers. So I was nervous of how the drapery would look. Elizabeth Lindsay and I met at the ballroom to discuss and then she coordinated with the venue to come back in do a trial run months before the wedding to answer all my questions and concern. I am very thankful Elizabeth Lindsay offered to do the trial run.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/10/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Decor

Simplistic Charm provided chair sashes, sweetheart table linens and ceiling drapes for my wedding on 9/12/15. Liz was a pleasure to work with from the moment we reached out to her about providing linens for our wedding. When I walked into the room on my Wedding Day I felt like I was entering a fairytale. She made the room look stunning.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/12/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

OMG!! Where should I begin LOMABARDOS is THE BEST there is NOT a high enough number to show the LOVE & Appreciation that I have for the ENTIRE TEAM its starts with the Front desk always having a HUGE SMILE, then its Fransceca who sits on the (L) as you enter who is AWESOME yet FIERCE I LOVE HER!! You will Always catch her on the phone or just making sure that you are satisfied and she is the GO TO PERSON who keeps all the guys in LINE including her cousin David Lombardo lol.... You then will meet the one and ONLY Marc who is the Wedding planner and a SHARP dresser Adorable he knows his stuff his favorite words are " NOW DONT YOU WORRY I WILL MAKE SURE IT HAPPENS "whatever it maybe & he means it . Marc Always had time for me every Friday or if I called or emailed 5 times a day he will return your call no questions asked. He Will go above & beyond to make sure that your day is All About YOU up until its time for you to walk down the aisle & that's what he did for me Marc was actually in the elevator with me fixing my train before I met my husband at the alter. Please don't let me forget Dave people may think hes strictly business but OMG he is so down to earth and very HANDSOME and he has an open door policy lots & lots of laughs and cries with him but he is PHENOMINAL!! You will also have the pleasure of meeting "Sal" when you see him walk through the hallway with his glasses on top of his head then you know that he has completed a sale lol... Oh yea did I mention he is the expert at napkin folding. If I could send you the pics of my Fairytale Wedding they are unbelieveable!! Décor was done by Simplistic Charm (Liz) & Slique Design(Tammy) I had drapery from the ceiling throughout the ENTIRE Room OMG They will DEFINETLY MAKE WHATEVER YOUR DREAMS ARE COME TRUE THEY ARE MAGICAL!!! If you were to book this venu for any kind of event YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED Big or Small they cater to it ALL I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor

Our reception was perfect, thanks to Liz and her team! She went above and beyond to ensure our reception was everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Nishawnda, 8/31/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Most professional and helpful company and staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would recommend them 100 percent. Thank you Simplistic Charm!!!!

Profile Picture User4052423, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)