48 Reviews for Simplicity

Budget Analysis (3)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Courtney was so wonderful to work with. We hired her a month out when we realized we couldn't handle coordinating the wedding on our own. She went above and beyond to coordinate with our vendors, create a schedule, and make sure everything was running smoothly behind the scenes. Our wedding day would have been so stressful without Courtney managing everything. She was indispensable and even ran across the hotel when she realized I was about to walk down the aisle without my veil. I couldn't have done it without Courtney, and hiring her was the best wedding decision we made.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Peggy was the day of coordinator for our wedding through Simplicity! She was awesome! She was so organized and handled everything with such professionalism. She supported me with anything I needed and ensured the day of the wedding ran smoothly. I can't say enough kind words about Peggy and Simplicity!

Profile Picture Chloe, 4/28/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Vicki was incredible! She made me feel as ease for most of the planning process and on the day of she was a DREAM. I don’t know what I would have don’t without her. Everything ran smoothly and our guests Knew what to expect when. It was an incredible day.

Profile Picture Hollyn , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Vicki Itson was the best wedding planner ever. She could rule the world. She made this whole crazy wedding process so much easier. She knew all the best vendors and had contacts with everyone that’s wedding related. Me and my mom didn’t have to worry about a single thing on the big day.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicki is incredibly knowledgeable with all things wedding! She was a pleasure to work with and made sure our special day went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If we didn't have Vicki planning our wedding, I don't think it ever would have happened! She helped us find vendors who matched our interests and took away a lot of stress. She was quick to respond to emails and did not hesitate in repeatedly contacting others to make sure tasks got done. She was a joy to work with and I hope everyone can have a wedding planner as helpful as her!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Vicki Itson to be your wedding planner. She is smart, sweet, knowledgeable and always reassuring when the bride or MOB is getting stressed. She always makes you feel like you are truly important. She made two of my daughters weddings totally relaxed and so much fun because I didn’t worry about one little thing at all!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicki is the best!!! She worked with my sister for her wedding and did mine as well. Everything was better than I could've imagined!!! My family and I are so thankful.

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Vicki made the process of the wedding planning so much easier and helped me SO much with all aspects. I'm so happy that I found her to help me! My wedding went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicki and her team were absolutely fantastic and a dream to work with. Despite all the challenges that come with planning a wedding in Virginia from Alaska, Vicki made the process easy and painless. She was very quick to answer any questions we had during the process as well as ask us questions that we may not have thought of ourselves. Not only is she very thorough and detail oriented, Vicki has a wonderful personality and knew when to be serious and keep everyone in line and focused and when to just let loose and have a little fun. She seamlessly coordinated all of our vendors behind the scenes, reducing our stress levels on the day of our wedding. In fact, during the planning process, several of our vendors said, "Oh! We've worked with Vicki before and you are in great hands!" We seriously cannot say enough good things about Vicki and her team at Simplicity.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Vicki was absolutely the best! She's like a fairy godmother but only if your fairy godmother is the queen of wedding planning! She helped guide me and my significant other to have the wedding we wanted (we initially didn't know what we wanted). She showed extreme patience when I would ask the same thing over and over and honestly had no idea where to start with things. The ENTIRE process she also kept an air of confidence that was so reassuring and comforting, it helped keep the whole process from getting overwhelming. THE BEST! I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Worked with Vicki on a wedding! She is so efficient and organized that it made my job a breeze. Hope there will be more! Thank you!
-Melanie Woods, Happily Ever After Event Rentals

Profile Picture Melanie, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brides-to-be, you NEED Simplicity! Vicki and Ryan made the planning process fun and stress-free. They're both professional, composed, and get the job done! Vicki and Ryan were extremely responsive to all our needs, from answering our questions, taking our calls/emails, and coordinating everything regarding our wedding, from floral to lighting to farewell brunch. Vicki made us feel important, calmed our nerves, and took everything off our plates so we could enjoy our special, pre-wedding time. She recommended vendors and work closely within our budget to meet every need. Working together, we made a great team, and Vicki and Ryan ensured we had our dream wedding -- no detail was overlooked. On the day-of, Ryan coordinated everything during the ceremony and reception. We couldn't have asked for more.
Thank you Vicki and Ryan, it's truly been our please working with you, and we're proud to call you friends.
Hugs,
--Dana and Brenda

Profile Picture Dana, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious

Vicki made my wedding absolutely and truly perfect. She is beyond easy to work with and has so many great ideas. I HIGHLY recommend using Vicki to make your wedding the one of your dreams.

Profile Picture Maggie, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Peace of mind, reliable, thorough, responsive, personable. It was a pleasure to have Vicki in charge of the wedding day. As the bride, I could focus on the experience of my day instead of making sure everything and everyone was where they needed to be. Vicki took care of it all, before and after. She met with us beforehand several times and gave us as much time as we needed. She thought of everything! Wonderful, wonderful, Wonderful!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, I highly recommend Vicki Itson of Simplicity. Even after only the first meeting (of which she provided ample), I could see the difference in my daughter's stress level, as well as my own! Vicki came through with all promises. It was interesting to talk to vendors, who shared that they had already spoken with Vicki, whom they knew well in the business and knew she made sure things were as the bride requested. Worth every penny and then some!

Profile Picture Sylvie, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Amina as a wedding planner. We had her as our day of coordinator and she went over and beyond what was expected.

Profile Picture User7469051, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot express how greatful I am to Vicki and Amina for helping me bring to life my dream wedding! Being quite the planner/organizer myself, it meant a lot that they were so willing to listen and execute all of my ideas and answer all of my questions with professionalism and kindness. Spending time with Amina began to feel more and more like planning with a friend - she was super sweet - and oh so helpful - especially when it came to the big day! There's no way we could have done it all without her. Thank you both for everything, and for setting me up with other great vendors like the Kupkakery as well! You're the best~* love Olivia & Mel

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicki made my wedding planning so easy. She was able to negotiate my contracts and get me the best deal. I was able to actually enjoy my wedding because she had everything already taken care of.

Profile Picture Betsy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

High marks for Vicki! She was extremely helpful and had so much patience with us! Our daughter chose to have her wedding out of state in Virginia, and we relied heavily on Vicki's knowledge and experience with local vendors, and how to best host out-of-town guests. She never pushed her numerous vendor connections; rather provided us those appropriate for the bride's theme, allowed us to make a choice (which also saved us time). Vicki was always very prompt with responses to ANY questions sent to her: no question was too silly. I would have liked more contact/updates about 6 months out, but Vicki was available via both phone and email. Vicki was very professional the day of the big event...handling last minute details with vendors, fine orchestration of the big day, gracefully managed any issues with guests, and even packed up left over food and organized items to return to vendors the next day. We were very pleased with Simplicity, who pulled together a "simply" magical day!

Profile Picture Carol, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicki is absolutely wonderful! She made the little things about the planning process so much easier. There is NO way I could have managed everything without her. She not only cares (and I mean, genuinely cares) about her clients, but she has the patience of a saint and made sure to respond to every email, text, phone call, and in-person meeting request. She is so personable and enjoyable to work with -- other brides told me that I absolutely should not go without investing in at least a "day of" coordinator and I am so glad I took their advice, or else I would have never met Vicki! Matt and I cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Beth Anne, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I live in California but was having my wedding in Virginia. I had several tragic losses just before my wedding, to include the loss my father. Simplicity showed every bit of compassion and understanding when I couldn't remember anything due to all the stress and devastation I was going through. Even when things were happy in planning Vicki and her team worked around the time difference to make sure they could get in touch with me. They took care of things that were out of sight out of mind for me. Even when it poured down rain on my wedding day, Vicki was right there with a poncho to keep me dry. That itself could summarize my experience with them...that no matter how hard it 'rained' Simplicity was there with an 'umbrella' to keep me dry.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful people doing amazing things. Words like patience, experience, talent, and caring come to mind when I think of Simplicity.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Being mother of the bride is a very special time but it can be very stressful. The best way to keep that stress to a minimum and truly enjoy the experience is to hire Vicki as your wedding planner. She was fantastic. When my daughter and I first met with her I had intended to hire her for just the day of the wedding, to direct the events of the day. Once we had our first meeting at Starbucks after work one evening, I knew I needed her for the entire planning process. She was there for us to give advice, answer questions, make suggestions, handle telephone calls we didn't want to make like telling vendors we had chosen someone else. Anything and everything we needed, Vicki was there. She is organized, resourceful, knowledgeable, dependable, accomodating, and the sweetest, kindest person you will ever meet. We are so thankful to have found her , she did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Christelle, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Vicki was amazing! She helped us in so many ways. Especially, the day of! I didn't have to worry about anything. She coordinated everything with our whole time and the wedding was perfect! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews