Simplicity Photography Reviews

4 | Mayaguez, PR

4 Reviews for Simplicity Photography

ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

What can I say about Stephanie? She was absolutely perfect! She has been the best person I have worked with while planning my destination wedding and i am so grateful for her responsiveness, flexibility, professionalism, and quality of service. She was so helpful during the wedding planning and was extremely flexible, it definitely helped this brides nerves go down. Stephanie also showed compassion during a very difficult time in my life last year, I lost my grandmother and cousin in the span of 5 months and had to postpone my wedding because of the hurricane. She went out of her way to travel to Old San Juan to find the perfect spot to take our wedding photos since I was unable to do so since I lived in the states. She even helped my aunt connect to a videographer to tape a memorial service we planned for my cousin who passed away right before my first wedding date, my family is forever grateful. Stephanie was also very organized and helped me with the perfect timeline for my wedding day photos. On the day of she was very professional all while still having fun with the bridal party. She took amazing photos and I've only gotten the sneak peeks so far! I can't wait to receive the rest of the photos. Whoever hires Stephanie for their event will be more than pleased! If she lived in Maryland I would hire her for all of my big events.

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • User7446476 · 1+ year ago

¡Excelente experiencia! Las fotografías del baby shower de mi bebé quedaron espectaculares. 100% recomendada

Sent on 11/30/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2017

Stephanie and Santiago are a dream team! We have the most beautiful wedding photos, and all the digital negatives. These two are very professional and made the whole experience simple and fun. They have serious talent both behind the lens and at the editing board if you get the chance to book this dynamic duo get them now. They were everything we could have wanted and more, booking them will guarantee photos you will love for the rest of your life. Can't say enough, Stephanie and Santiago thank you so much!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/08/2017

Simplicity Photography was amazing to work with! They really got to know us and cared about us as a couple. They were very concerned with matching our wedding style to provide us with photos that they were sure we would love. We used wedding wire to book most of our wedding vendors, as we chose a destination wedding. They were very responsive and even setup a video chat to discuss our needs before we booked them. They made the whole experience so easy and fun. Our photos turned out beautifully and we couldn't be happier! They got our edited photos to us quickly after our wedding and even included all the unedited photos from the night of us to see. Their wedding photography package was an amazing deal for the price! We would definitely recommend them to other couples!

Sent on 08/27/2017