SimpleTux Reviews

5 | Beverly Hills, CA

5 Reviews for SimpleTux

5 SimpleTux Reviews

I just got married and I have to say that the tuxedo rental part was the only part of this event that was not stressful. Although, I wouldn't trade in being married to the love of my life for anything else! The last time I rented a tux was over 10 years for prom in high school. SimpleTux was very helpful and provided me the support that I needed at every step of the way. They even managed my 10 groomsmen's order and status' through their "concierge" service along with a custom URL for exactly what we were ordering. Once SimpleTux made sure all 11 of us had accounts and submitted our measurements we were good to go. They took care of us the entire process.

My tux along with my groomsmen's arrived on Monday or Tuesday (most of us live in different States all through the US) for my Saturday wedding. Mine fit perfectly and so did 7 other groomsmen's tuxes and the quality was great. It could not have been better as the fit and style made me look like James Bond. The 3 groomsmen that had fitting issues called SimpleTux support on Weds and they sent out replacements. The replacements were delivered for free to my house (because they would be traveling) and it arrived the next day. They all tried on the new items and it fit perfectly. That being said, we looked super sharp and my wife and I couldn't be happier with their service, style, fit, and help. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to rent a tux.

You can't go wrong with using Simple Tux for any of your formal wear! We used them for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. It really is in their name...SIMPLE. It was so convenient!! We had groomsmen who lived in different cities/states and it was such a hassle-free service...all the men had to was send in their measurements and everything (total package - tux, shoes, tie, vest, etc) was shipped to their door free of charge!! Not to mention, returning was just as simple and free as well! You can't beat it! They have a great selection of styles and the quality is superb. (I wish I could attach a picture to show). The men looked flawless on the wedding day. It can be scary relying on internet/shipping services for such an important event but don't worry because customer service was top-notch! They were extremely helpful and had great suggestions. Any problems was handled in a professional and timely manner.

Found this company online and loved one of the styles they had. Couldn't find that style anywhere else. But was a little iffy since I couldn't touch the fabric or have my fiance try it on. So I went to Men's Wearhouse after finding something similar but still had the same issue. Strange, since it was a physical store. Ended up calling SimpleTux and the customer service helped relieve any of my concerns. We ended up going with them, I got what I wanted for the wedding party. They were all able to order online what I CHOSE for them. They provided me a customized link so no one could change anything. Really convenient! The party received their tuxes 5 days prior to the wedding, one of the guys had issues with fit. So we called customer service and they overnighted a replacement. Fit like a glove. The quick response time was amazing and everyone ended up looking fabulous! Highly recommend this convenient and stylish service.

2.8
      2.0
      3.5

You pay for the service (te website is great and it gets you really excited about everything so that you are willing to pay the extra $$$.) the reality though is that it is a really bad product. For everyone at the event nothing fit the first time and had to be sent back and the product itself felt extremely cheap for what we paid. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Chris · Married on 07/23/2016

3.0
      0.5

Buyer's beware. I tried simpletux believing in their 100% satisfaction guarantee. They were very kind at first and they offered to send me the tux I was interested in in advance of my wedding at a discount. I went for it, but unfortunately the tux I was received was physically damaged. I returned it and asked them to honor their satisfaction guarantee. They did not. When I called in, they gave me the runaround and hung up. Do not trust your event to this company.